TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mickberna

Edge and christian reuniting

Guest The Vanilla Midget

i disagree, take out the cheap heel tactics that they used during promos and their heel team would have been over huge as faces.  also they would now have the underdog factor as they would not be expected to beat the outsiders.

edge is stinking it up at the moment, because he does not have christian to play off against.  with the exception of edge's "1998 called" promo, most of their mic work has not been at the level it was when they were a team.  putting them back together would also recreate that goofy feel they had, because neither has been able to capture that since splitting, and the fans cant seemingly take a serious E&C after years loving them as goofballs.

Guest Maurizio C... Version 2

you said it best Midget. It's unreal to believe E&C will get over as threats to Hall & Nash when they couldn't even be a threat to the Dudleyz in their TLC days.

btw, wouldn't it be fun to see the Dudleyz and hardyz challenge H&N to a tlc match and see them stink up the place to keep the outsiders' pace?

Guest Tony149

It would just be weird to see Hall & Nash wrestling in a TLC match. Maybe a BOAP (Beer on a Pole) match.

Guest Kagato Otaku

1998 called back, and told Vince retro's in. He's bringing '99 along for company.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Back to E+C...

If you want them to be faces...reunite them at WrestleMania.  In Toronto.  It would get a huge pop...and then they can go feud with the Outsiders.

Personally I would leave them seperate...push Christian into a feud with RVD over the IC title...and leave Edge in RVD's current role of pretty much being ignored.

Guest Maurizio C... Version 2

'95 was different. in '95 the Clique was hte ONLY group of main eventers to use (excpet for a dumb breat hart and a mis-used Bulldog). now, if nash and hall and hogan fails, vince has still got Trips, rock and Austin o rely on. then, if you add Jericho, angle and RVD (hopefully)...

Guest Big Poppa Popick

sorry

i hate christian , and i hope he either joins a tag team or goes away

nothing against the man personally, but his fans are annoying

had this 19 year old guy with a CRAPPY sign right in front of me at the royal rumble and he would hold it up at every damn minute

even during the women's match

arrgh

no christian, leave him be in a supporting role, its what hes good at

Guest Tony149

I guess putting back E & C together will their home country would be a good idea. Anything that can stop another Edge/Regal match is a good thing.