Sign in to follow this  

Block party

Elite Sports Entertainment Presents...

"BLoCk PARTY"

Sunday Afternoon-

April 7th,2002

General Admission-$6.00     Ringside-$8.00

Gates Open up @ 3:30pm Show kicks off @ 4:45pm

The wrestling will be held in an event tent and there will be 4 bands playing before the show to battle it out to see who is the top band in Indianapolis which will kick off @ 3:30pm Featuring...

BloKheaD,

The Cadavers,

Sacrelicious

and more...

On the card you will see...

Rick Ravage v. Ryan Paradise

WOW Match

Womens Oil Wrestling

Jenna Spyce v. "Fully Loaded" Debra Houston

The Bouncer v. Wasted Youth

***Tables match***

Anarchy v. Dayton

Lady Vendetta v. Red Sonya

"#### Deathmatch"

Brandon Prophet v. ???

***MAIN EVENT***

And you will see a fatal 4 way between 4 of the best wrestlers in Indianapolis and more.  with E.Z. Cruz v. "Poison" Apollo Starr v.

"Sexy" Shawn Cook v. a Mystery Person Outside Of ESE!

"Dynamite" Rob Kincaid  v. Voilent ED

And More~

Please Note This is a outdoor event and will be secure in a huge event tent.

___

Venue name: Festivilla

Telephone number: (317) M-E-L-T-I-N-G (635-8464)

Address:

2129 Massachusetts Avenue

Indianapolis, IN 46218-4339

Directions:The Festivilla is located just northeast of downtown Indianapolis and somewhat close to Interstate-70.

If you're taking an interstate highway other than I-70 to get to Indianapolis, here are the easiest ways to get connected to I-70:

If you're coming to Indy by going north or south on I-65, you should transfer to I-70 East just after passing the downtown skyline.

If you're coming to Indy by going east on I-74, you should take I-465 South and then I-70 East.

If you're coming to Indy by going south on I-69, you should take I-465 South and then I-70 West.

If you're coming to Indy by going west on I-74, you should take I-465 North and then I-70 West.Once you are on Interstate-70 and on the northeast side of downtown Indianapolis, prepare to exit at Rural Street (Exit #85).If you exited from EAST-bound I-70, turn RIGHT at the foot of the exit.

If you exited from WEST-bound I-70, turn LEFT at the foot of the exit.After the second stoplight and a double set of railroad tracks, turn right onto Massachusetts Avenue. Look for the white-lighted "Festivilla" sign on your left about half a mile down Massachusetts. Park in any of the open-gated parking areas including the one behind the building.

For more info call (317) 767-4852

Or log onto to esegroup.cjb.net

Thank you,

Elite Sports Entertainment