TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dmann2000

Okay, it's Wednesday night...

Guest Dmann2000

I haven't seen any of the NWA-TNA shows since its debut last summer. But I've been tempted to order a show just to check it out. So what do you think, for 9.95 one week should I order it and see if I like it?

Guest j.o.b. squad

well of the 3 matches anounced 2 of them look to be very good(Jeff Jarrett vs. D'Lo Brown and Kid Kash vs. Jerry Lynn) and one looks kinda weird (Ron & Don Harris & Christopher Daniels vs. Saturn, Sandman & a mystery partner!)

so it looks like this week might be a decent week to order

Guest dreamer420

I think tonights show will be pretty good. TNA hasn't had a bad show in a few months, and Brown/Jarrett, Lynn/Kash all sounds like pretty great match-ups. Add in the usual Red, AMW, and Styles matches and it looks like a pretty wicked card. Sonny Siaki is also really growing on me with his Ace In The Hole gimmick so he is another reason I'll be watching tonight. Plus Trinity will be on the show and that is a good enough reason to order right there.

Guest bob_barron

Their show in late February was awful- the one with Jarrett swerving SEX

Guest dreamer420

I enjoyed it. I haven't seen a bad show from them since like November I think.

Guest bob_barron

I was a second time TNA viewer watching it and was looking forward to it.

I get a pointless Raven v. Julio Dinero (who was that?), two meaningless tag matches and an interview to close out the show. Juvy v. Lynn was alright but too slow. I felt like I paid $10 to see an episode that wasn't as good as RAW

I thought Juvi vs. Lynn was great, but everything else was very forgettable and/or very bad. Julio Dinero was part of ECW as one half of the tag team Hot Commodity with EZ Money.

Dames

Guest bob_barron

Thanks for that Dames- I honestly never watched much ECW.

Juvy v. Lynn was way too slow for me and it was too sloppy as well. It just didn't click with me

Guest bob_barron

Regal isn't a cruiserweight and doesn't have a history of putting on fast paced matches like Lynn and Juvy do

Guest dreamer420
Dreamer...the show Bob was talking about was absolutely terrible. TERRIBLE.

Dames

I actually enjoyed that show. I look forward to TNA much more than any other wrestling programs on TV right now and I actually liked that show. Lynn/Juvi was good, Styles/Sandman was enjoyable because I am a huge Sandman mark. Kash vs Cross was all right and Trinity was amazing that night.

That Styles-Sandman match was all Styles bumping. I've got to give it to you....I find Trinity more attractive these days, but her face still ain't all that.

Dames

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The Dinero/Raven match took place because that was the show that Jimmy Yang wouldn't sign the one show contract allowing TNA to put him on the air. It was originally Raven vs. Yang planned...which would have IMO been far far better.

I didn't like last week's show...but this one shows more promise than that one.

Guest dreamer420
I find Trinity more attractive these days, but her face still ain't all that.

Her face is pretty I think. I know you liked how she looked in the triple threat match between her, Red, and Kash. The outfit she was wearing really showed off what a great ass she has.

Guest RedJed

I say go for it and order, lately they have had a quality formula that makes the shows flow very good. You'll have D-Lo v. Jarrett tonight plus they got the luchadores-X division and Red-Kash feuds which are both pretty strong long term programs that are working seemingly every week in some way.

Guest RedJed
I find Trinity more attractive these days, but her face still ain't all that.

Her face is pretty I think. I know you liked how she looked in the triple threat match between her, Red, and Kash. The outfit she was wearing really showed off what a great ass she has.

I have to admit, as much as I used to not like how she looked, she looked SMOKIN in that match to say the least.