TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpww7

One and Only NWA:TNA Week 38 Thread

Guest tpww7

Hopefully In Demand allows me to order the show tonight (wouldnt last week). The other match is announced is a 6 man with Saturn and Sandman having a mystery partner against Chris Daniels and the Harrises. Meltzer says Sabu was suppose to be the partner but it fell through so who knows who it will be.

Guest RedJed

Hmmmm Kash v. Lynn huh?

Apparently there is a few surprises lined up for tonight also.

Guest Dmann2000

Well this is the first NWA-TNA PPV I'll order so this will be my first glimpse at it.

Guest tpww7

Just ordered, should be a good show. BTW, Jed, contact me about when you want to do the trade, you said sometime at the end of the month so I figured I'd remind you.

Guest Dmann2000

I'm actually kinda excited about this, for once I'm not sure what I'm gonna see.

Guest Zack Malibu

According to Meltzer, Sabu was due to be a surprise tonight (with Saturn and Sandman) but it fell through. Then I see a Bring Back Sabu sign...coincidence, or could we see him after all?

D Lo and Raven renew the feud~!

Guest Dmann2000

So, is it usually 9.95 and they start with 10 minutes of talking? JK

Guest Zack Malibu

Raven gets a "Fuck You" chant from the crowd?

Stupid bastards. Must be a bunch of marks.

Guest Zack Malibu

It's Raven's new catchphrase, the NWA version of "Raven's Rules" I suppose.

WHY does Flair/Rhodes get a video package, when the match lasted all of 2 minutes?

Guest Zack Malibu

I stand corrected, it's Chris Harris.

And the NWA is STUPID for breaking up one of the best homegrown talents they've got.

Guest tpww7

I was hoping after the first few weeks of TNA, I wouldnt have to see Brian wrestle again.,

Guest tpww7

Is there a Sonny Siaki/David Young match tonight? Thought I read that somewhere.

Guest RedJed
Just ordered, should be a good show. BTW, Jed, contact me about when you want to do the trade, you said sometime at the end of the month so I figured I'd remind you.

Oh yeah, I forgot about it. I got the ROH stuff in (just updated the site today) so whenever you want to do it, its fine by me. I will have time to make tapes over the weekend.

Guest RedJed
Is there a Sonny Siaki/David Young match tonight? Thought I read that somewhere.

Yeah I think I read that too.

This match is dull, I dont like this idea of Harris in singles at all. I think I'd rather see Dusty v. Lawler than this, just because it would fit in the storyline.

The Lynn-Konnan interview I thought was real good though.

Guest RedJed

All I can figure is the Harris singles run is going to be a short storyline to reinforce how well AMW are in tags and how they should stay that way.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

I kind of just, well, woke up from a long nap. Can anyone tell me real quick as to what exactly happened up to Dusty Rhodes saying he gets lots of posse.

"Killdozer" - Heh

I'm sorry, but everytime I hear Saturn speak, I expect to hear something about purple crayons and dragons.

Alexis Laree looks kind of trashy. Maybe it's because she's playing the heel, as she's a lot better as a face. As per the usual, Trinity's body looks great and her face is a trainwreck.