TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

Best profesional uniform

Guest Choken One

Which do you think of the major sports

Baseball, Football, Basketball and Nascar (paint Scheme) are the best, current or past.

Guest Wonderboy

Baseball: Braves(white).

Basketball: Sixers(light blue).

Football: Titans(white). There's way too many to mention here. I also liked the old school Cowboys' uniformss with the stars on the shoulders.

Nascar: No lie, when I was maybe 7 or so, I was watching Nascar with my grandparents and cousin, and me & my cousin had never watched before, and we both said we wanted "the black car" to win. I gotta go with Dale. That black was just badass. And I can't count how many trucks I've seen with the "3" sticker on the back, and that is before he died.

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

I gotta go with the silver and black of the Raiders. In addition, I liked the LA King's old silver and black colors. What they're wearing now makes me ill.

Guest Tony149

MLB - Braves

NBA - San Antonio Spurs (I'm biased since I live in San Antonio)

NFL - Dallas Cowboys, classic simple look. Although, their old uniforms with the star on the shoulder rule.

Nascar - Dale Earnhart

Guest CanadianChris

Baseball:  Cardinals.  Timeless logo.

Football:  Raiders

Basketball:  Lakers.  Love the purple and gold.

And I don't watch NASCAR.

MLB: Texas (white), I just like the simple Texas lettering across the front

NBA: Chicago, mean looking bull

NFL: Raiders, always have to cheer for the heels, only problem is the silver & black is banned in most schools because of gang affiliation

NHL: Toronto, simple blue & white with a patriotic maple leaf on the front, gets away from the loud colours and stripes that so many new teams are fond of

Nascar: Dale Earnhart, none of these hot neon orange cars, just basic black, you're going to notice me because I'm that damn good

Guest Brooding Genius

Baseball: I like anything that has a "classic" look to it.  I utterly hate the Devil Rays' and Diamondbacks' logos, and I hate teams that have black jerseys for the sake of having black jerseys.

Football: Again, the "classic" look applies.

I don't watch basketball.

Hockey: Being a Rangers fan, I can say that the logo with the Statue of Liberty's head above the letters NYR is a great logo.  The black and red Sabres' jerseys are cool too.

And I don't watch NASCAR either.

Guest theWCWRaider

Baseball:  Atlanta Braves

Football:  Raiders, baby!!! Silver and Black 4 life.

Basketball:  Lakers, only pro team that deserves to wear purple and gold. *yeah, I'm talking about that reject football team from Minnesota*

Nascar:  gotta go with the intimidator, Dale Earnhart!

Hockey:  no comment.

Guest theStranger

MLB- Dodgers (white)

NBA- Lakers (home) tho I give the edge to the 80s showtime laker uniforms

NFL- 49'ers (home)

NHL- Leafs (alternate) I like the old school alternate uniform

NASCAR- Dale Earnhardt (god i'm gonna miss that car!)

Guest arejay

Nice to see my Raiders getting love.

Baseball  -  Braves

Basketball - I'm partial to the Knicks uni's myself.

Hockey  -  don't watch it enough to even know.

Besides Oakland,  My pick in football would be the Jets. I like their 'away' uniforms for some reason.

Guest Vern Gagne

Football-Bears road uniform

Baseball-Cincinnati with the retro look.

Hockey-Ottawa

Basketball-Seattle

Guest spliffstar

Nobody's got any love for the T-Wolves unis?

Thats a shame.  It's a modern take on the classic jerseys of the past IMO.

Guest Dark Lotus

MLB- As much as I hate the Yanks, the uniforms are classic.  You can imagine the Bambino wearing the same uniform.

NFL- Am I the only one who liked the old Bucs jerseys? lol just kidding.  The Cowboys have a classic look that I dig.

NBA- Tough one here... Probably the Lakers.

NHL- The Pink Wings have some great uniforms.

NASCAR- #3!

Guest El Satanico

NFL: Raiders black jerseys

NBA: Celtics

NHL: I always liked the old Calgary jerseys with the flaming C...also kinda like the old Islanders jerseys.

MLB: not a fan of them AT ALL but Yankee jerseys are classics.

Nascar: Richard Petty

Guest Steveweiser

NFL: Raiders. Black. Silver. GEDDIT???

NBA: Lakers - the only team with the balls to wear yellow at home.

NHL: I quite like the Penguin's alternate one with the old school logo, some good assed blackage on that one, Toronto has good uniforms also.

MLB: As much as I hate them, it's gotta be the Yankees. Their jerseys are famous the world over, and there'll be a public outcry if they ever change.

Soccer: Arsenal here in London, England. Biased because I support them, but their jerseys are classic as well.

Guest MoneyIvezaj

NFL:Raiders

NBA:Pistons

NHL:Kings but the ones before they got these new ones

MLB:Yankees

Guest Kwik

It sucks to say this, but the Yankees uniforms just say it all in a simple package, ditto the Canadiens in the NHL.  Basketball, I'd have to give it to the Celtics, and in keeping with the simplicity and tradition theme, Give the nod to the Raiders in the NFL (Though, I do like the Giants uniforms, and the NY on the helmet.)  NASCAR has to be Earnhardt, though Richard Petty and the 43 was cool too.

Guest Jericholic82

Nice to see a heavy dose of Yanks haters lol But I'm not mad at you

Mlb: Yanks (I guess I'm biased but the look is classic) Dodgers also still have that classic look they had when they were still in Brooklyn

NFL: I like the Jets "classic style" helmets and green and white and also the giants with the ny.  The Patrots uniform is pretty cool too

NHL: I also like the Rangers liberty jerseys but I also kinda like the new Kings jerseys

NBA: um do I have to? ok I'll say the sixers

Guest Jericholic82

Nice to see a heavy dose of Yanks haters lol But I'm not mad at you

Mlb: Yanks (I guess I'm biased but the look is classic) Dodgers also still have that classic look they had when they were still in Brooklyn

NFL: I like the Jets "classic style" helmets and green and white and also the giants with the ny.  The Patrots uniform is pretty cool too

NHL: I also like the Rangers liberty jerseys but I also kinda like the new Kings jerseys

NBA: um do I have to? ok I'll say the sixers

Go yanks! I know I'll get hated for that but NY is a really cool place, you should visit sometime.  Besides since I moved to Cali I have noticed that the people here are pod people and backstabbers.  At least in NY If someone doesnt like you hell tell you to your face.  Dont mistake pride for arrogance

Later sports fans