Jump to content

WWE.com


Recommended Posts

Guest TMPacMan
Posted

If somebody could please send me the link to the WWE.com Events schedule for the month of May, it would be appreciated greatly...please send the link in this message post if possible. Thanks in advance!

 

~Pac

Guest RedJed
Posted

Is it that hard for you to just go to WWE.com and find it? lol

Guest LatinoHeat
Posted

April 15 - Norfolk, Virginia - Smackdown Taping

April 22 - Nashville, Tennessee - Smackdown Taping

April 27 - Worcester, Massachusetts - Backlash PPV

April 29 - Manchester, New Hampshire - Smackdown Taping

May 6 - Halifax, Nova Scotia - Smackdown Taping

May 13 - Baltimore, Maryland - Smackdown Taping

May 20 - Greensboro, North Carolina - Smackdown Taping

May 27 - Pensacola, Florida - Smackdown Taping

Guest TMPacMan
Posted

Oh, I should have mentioned that for some reason, I can't get to any Java based websites when I click on the links on my computer. Windows is running in safe mode, so that may have something to do with it.

 

~Pac

Guest Jobber of the Week
Posted
April 15 - Norfolk, Virginia - Smackdown Taping

April 22 - Nashville, Tennessee - Smackdown Taping

April 27 - Worcester, Massachusetts - Backlash PPV

April 29 - Manchester, New Hampshire - Smackdown Taping

May 6 - Halifax, Nova Scotia - Smackdown Taping

May 13 - Baltimore, Maryland - Smackdown Taping

May 20 - Greensboro, North Carolina - Smackdown Taping

May 27 - Pensacola, Florida - Smackdown Taping

Did Raw just take the month off or something?

Guest ChaosTheory
Posted
Did Raw just take the month off or something?

 

One can only hope :lol:

Guest MrRant
Posted

If windows is running in safe mode then perhaps you should FIX YOUR COMPUTER.

Guest TMPacMan
Posted

How exactly do I fix my computer when it's running in safe mode? I've tried exiting Windows the proper way, but it doesn't work.

 

~Pac

Guest HellSpawn
Posted
How exactly do I fix my computer when it's running in safe mode? I've tried exiting Windows the proper way, but it doesn't work.

 

~Pac

Try this...

 

Reboot o Start your 'puter

 

at the very beginning, press "F8" (most of the 'puters use this combo)

 

You will get a list of start modes:

 

one of them is safe windows, one is dos, etc.

 

pick regular startup

 

then your 'puter will start normal and you will get normal windows

 

 

If that doesnt works (I mean, if F8 works and you still gets nothing)...

 

Either your 'puter is really screwed or better check the Internet forum right here in smartmarks forums (thumbs up, cheap pop) and ask the guys there.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...