TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Tiffany strips off the clothing for playboy!

Guest areacode212

Dave Mustaine once mocked her for having a "dumpy body". I'm actually looking forward to seeing for myself, even if this is 15 years too late (I thought she was pretty cute when I was 13 or so).

Guest Kinetic

Well...count me in.  Doesn't it seem like every remotely attractive female celebrity poses for Playboy at some point?  Usually well after their prime, unfortunately.  I've got my fingers crossed for Winona Ryder.  Think there's any way to convince her that public nudity is the way to get good publicity after the shoplifting debacle?

Well...count me in.  Doesn't it seem like every remotely attractive female celebrity poses for Playboy at some point?  Usually well after their prime, unfortunately.  I've got my fingers crossed for Winona Ryder.  Think there's any way to convince her that public nudity is the way to get good publicity after the shoplifting debacle?

I'd think we'd sooner see Ryder do a sequel to Heathers (something she's been approached to do on multiple occassions since 1997 and has constantly turned down) before we'd see her in Playboy....

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Playboy shoulda went all out & did a Tiffany/Debbie Gibson photoshoot!

And a sequel to Heathers should not be made.  The original was great, and I doubt a sequel could do it justice.

Guest Kinetic

How could you even do a sequel to "Heathers"?  There seemed to be a pretty airtight resolution to the original and Winona is in her thirties at this point.  I applaud her discretion.  I can dream about the Playboy shoot that will never come to be, though.  Tiffany is a poor substitute.  

On a slightly more music-related note, are there any other 80s-early 90s pop stars that you'd like to see in "Playboy"?  I can't think of a single one.

Guest areacode212

Well, don't worry, I doubt she'll be the last. Lately, there've been a slew of washed-up 80s pop stars who've shown us their wares in Playboy. Belinda Carlisle, Jody Watley and now the redheaded mall queen herself, Tiffany. I wouldn't be surprised if Debbie Gibson is far behind. Didn't she try to tart up her image late in her career?

I don't think we'll be seeing Winona anytime soon. But give her a decade and we'll see what happens.

Well, don't worry, I doubt she'll be the last. Lately, there've been a slew of washed-up 80s pop stars who've shown us their wares in Playboy. Belinda Carlisle, Jody Watley and now the redheaded mall queen herself, Tiffany. I wouldn't be surprised if Debbie Gibson is far behind. Didn't she try to tart up her image late in her career?

Yes, but by the time she started vamping she had already moved on from the mainstream and onto an indie label she helped finance using the cash she made in the 1980s. She released about 2-3 CDs on the label before dropping everything for a brief but critically acclaimed run as a Broadway doing supporting actress roles.....

Guest areacode212

Ah, that's right. I remember her playing Eponine in Les Miz. And she ceased to be "Debbie" Gibson and morphed into Deborah Gibson.

Guest El Hijo Del Lunatic

Let's not forget that special guest appearance on Step By Step, dudesy.

And I saw the preview pic from Playboy.  Not bad, sez I.

Guest Kinetic

Didn't Judas post this topic?  What's happened to poor Judas?  Has Scott banned him for being overly creepy or something?  I'm completely out of the loop.

Guest areacode212

I was wondering about that myself, but I see that Judas14 has just made a post in the Testing folder.

Guest Kinetic

Praise the lord.  Is a Smarkboard without Judas really a Smarkboard at all?  I'm fond of anyone who's willing to post on the music board, quite frankly.  The conversation here has been so slim thus far...I'm sort of longing for the days of Biohazard EHW on EZboard.

Guest The Masked Yodeler

Speaking of Deborah Gibson, some people I know went to a concert of hers recently for shits and giggles.  One of them yelled out "I love you Debbie" and she went on a 10 rant about how she was Deborah and not Debbie.  They also said that she had a huge ass.