TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zack Malibu

HeldDOWN~! Thread

Guest Zack Malibu

OK gang, we've got our first show coming up in mere DAYS! Let's pull together and see what is in store so far...

Zack Malibu DEFENDS against ALL THREE DREAM MACHINES~!

The GENERAL MANAGER IS ANNOUNCED~!

And...Whatever you guys want! Post it HERE!

Guest CanadianChick

Am I playing an injury angle this week from the SP chairshot?

Guest SP-1

Be careful, little girl. You never know where a floating Tag Champion can turn up. :firedevil:

Guest Tony149

I know I'm going to work a feud with Zsasz's second character but I'm not sure when we'll start building it up. MrZsasz, if you're reading this, you should contact me via PM to plan out some stuff.

Guest CanadianChick

Be careful, little girl. You never know where a floating Tag Champion can turn up. :firedevil:

So you'll be on HeldDown this week I take it?

Guest Kotzenjunge

Zack and I have already figured out the main events and angles for the next couple of weeks. Beat THAT, IZ!

So anyways, yeah, Zack already knows what the Knights are doing. Who do I send stuff to?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
I know I'm going to work a feud with Zsasz's second character but I'm not sure when we'll start building it up. MrZsasz, if you're reading this, you should contact me via PM to plan out some stuff.

EDIT: I thought I was PM'ing this, sorry.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Here's what I got:

ZsasZ/AP/AS segment

Reject/Gladiator segment

And anyone who wants to face either Gladiator or ZsasZ should tell me.

Guest Tony149
Zack and I have already figured out the main events and angles for the next couple of weeks. Beat THAT, IZ!

So anyways, yeah, Zack already knows what the Knights are doing. Who do I send stuff to?

Wait a minute... I thought HD was going to be a show where matches/angles weren't planned in advance. You've (the producers of HD) fallen into the hole known as an e-fed -- and repeating what you (the producers of HD) thought the OAOAST was doing wrong from July-Oct. 2002.

OMG~!!! Hypocrites! Hyprocrites! :firing:

Guest The Superstar

Wednesday would be nice. Thursday afternoon at the LATEST~

Guest Tony149
Yeah, but what's been planned is pretty good so don't fret.

Unless Zack loses the title in a retirement match, then comes back with a mask under the name "Mr. B," people better worry. I'm talking smack and I'm (The Purist) on HD! OMG!!! SPY!

::puts LPYC on The Purist's hitlist::

Guest The Superstar

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

Here are the SCHEDULED MATCHES, but remember, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN TEH OAOAST~~~!™

Zack vs. Dream Machines, Gauntlet

Gladiator vs. Paul Stanley

OAOAST X: Angle-plex vs. Brock Ausstin

Calvin w/ Simmons vs. The Slacker

ZsasZ vs. Purist

and everyone else, (although there are some MORE~ matches, wink wink) send segments. Thanks bunchly~

Guest Tony149

ZsasZ vs. Purist

Whoa. I didn't know that match was happening. Communication is the key to making sure misunderstandings don't happen. Even though I wasn't told of that, I assume nothing has changed from the last time I talked to him.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

ZsasZ does NOT have a match with Purist. Tony, the reason there was no communication, was that I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT.

Guest Tony149

Hm. Maybe it was just a typo or something. Although that match wouldn't be such a bad idea IMO.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Hm. Maybe it was just a typo or something. Although that match wouldn't be such a bad idea IMO.

It work well in the elaborate scheme of things.

My character is stealing AP's fans. He's turning AP heel by changing the crowd's perceptions, rather than AP's actions. (Hence the finish of the HIAC match.) Putting him against the "purest" heel on the roster could reenforce the point. And it would fit because he could say he planned to make himself look even more face-like.

Guest Tony149

It work well in the elaborate scheme of things.

My character is stealing AP's fans. He's turning AP heel by changing the crowd's perceptions, rather than AP's actions. (Hence the finish of the HIAC match.) Putting him against the "purest" heel on the roster could reenforce the point. And it would fit because he could say he planned to make himself look even more face-like.

That could work.

Guest What?

She is...she really is...

anyway, put me down for:

K-Money/Mystery Partner!~ (Zack, you know who it is...trust me everyone, it's not a big deal) vs. Any tag team that wants to have a #1 Contendership Tag Match with me...I'll write, maybe

Guest SP-1
K-Money/Mystery Partner!~ (Zack, you know who it is...trust me everyone, it's not a big deal) vs. Any tag team that wants to have a #1 Contendership Tag Match with me...I'll write, maybe

Ooooooh.

Guest What?

SP, you interested?

Actually, I have another Idea...I need to PM the guy, though...

Ok, if this doesn't work out....K-Money/Mystery Partner vs. Los Infernales?

Guest Kotzenjunge

Hey SS, who's writing the (winkwink)? Is the (winkwink) still on? (winkwinkwinkwinkwink) at me on AIM.

Feel free to take liberties with that last series of winks, you sickos.

Guest RevEvil

Well if you need a team, there's always the Little Big Men. :headbang:

Guest Lightning Flik
Hey SS, who's writing the (winkwink)? Is the (winkwink) still on? (winkwinkwinkwinkwink) at me on AIM.

Feel free to take liberties with that last series of winks, you sickos.

Dude. I'd rather not. I'm not against any of that stuff, so you and SS just go have fun. (wink, wink, wink)

Just make sure that the "(winkwinkwinkwinkwink)" doesn't take too long. I mean we wouldn't want complications arising for our first heldDOWN~! because of this, now would we?

Edited by Lightning Flik

Sign in to follow this