Sign in to follow this  
Guest j.o.b. squad

this wendsdays

Guest j.o.b. squad

Sandman's 'Armed Asylum' Match:

Sandman & New Jack vs. the New Church vs. The Harris Bros

Ladder Match: Dusty Rhodes vs. Brian Lawler

3 Team Elimination Tag to Determine Top 2 Contenders:

Jerry Lynn & Amazing Red vs. Jonny Storm & Chris Sabin vs. Jason Cross & Shark Boy

Grudge Match: AJ Styles vs. Glen Gilberti

Mixed Tag Match: David Young & Athena vs. Sonny Siaki & Desire

Perry Saturn vs. Mike Barton

quite an intresting line up the 3 way tag for the top 2 contenders spots schould be good hopeflully dusty doesent do the 1/10th speed climb up the ladder spot otherwise the show will end with his match :P

Hey Tim, unrelated to the thread, but I like your new El Dandy format over on 411, especially your random match review. You don't see things like that in many columns *cough*SHADESOFGRYAMATHCOFTHEDAY*cough you know?

In all seriousness, I think it's neat that the two last hired Smarks both write columns that feature a match review.

More to the nature of the thread, I noticed the bar I go to for WWE PPV's shows TNA on Wednesday's now, but the Dusty Rhodes ladder match, Bart Gunn, a possible Viscera appearance, and Harris Brothers vs. New Jack and Sandman is keeping me far away from checking it out this week.

Guest RedJed

Bart Gunn should not be critisized IMO........I guess he'll have to prove himself and rest assured he will. He's turned into a hell of a worker from his stays overseas.

I think additionally they have Raven v. Kid Kash on the card, overall it looks interesting, thats for sure. I see a swerve in the ladder match of some sorts, maybe someone new coming in to help Rhodes on the tradition side or something. I'd love to see Corino return and get more involved with tradition and siding with Rhodes against the New Generation. Corino v. Lawler in a ladder match I could live with.

Guest BifEverchad

This looks like a horrible card. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge TNA supporter, but this has to be one of its weakest looking cards in quite some time.

Guest j.o.b. squad

IIRC sabin trained tenasios z and was his oponent for his darkmatch the week before they debuted him on the ppv

Guest magell

It's got Saturn on the card so it's got one match that has a real chance of being great.

The tag match looks good and they have the Disco Inferno wrestling what could go wrong?

Looks interesting...I dunno much about Barton, but he has a good look at least. Dusty Rhodes climbing a ladder should be hilarious/sad. The Tag Team 3 way is kinda thrown together though, but I don't mind. I kinda like spotfests sometimes.

Guest j.o.b. squad
i think the card looks very strong, except the ladder match

actually i think the ladder match schould be strong. well at least the ladder schould be strong if dusty is going to win :P

Guest Space_Cowboy

Well, we may very well get the worst ladder match ever here. Any match where Brian Lawler is the best in the match is destined to suck, and a ladder match involving Dusty friggin' Rhodes should scrape new depths of bad.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Jerry Lynn & Amazing Red vs. 4 guys who certainly are not credible contendors (in the way TNA has built them up). Wow, don't make it obvious who is going over or anything.

Show looks to be ehhh. Glen vs. AJ should turn out to be good, though I am getting a bit sick of Jarrett not defending his title.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

that 3 team X match is listed as being for the top 2 contending teams for the tag title at nwatna.com.

Even though that makes no sense to me...I would love to see XXX vs. Lynn and Red.

Guest j.o.b. squad
that 3 team X match is listed as being for the top 2 contending teams for the tag title at nwatna.com.

Even though that makes no sense to me...I would love to see XXX vs. Lynn and Red.

I woude think that it woude be elimination style. 1st elimination gets didily 2nd elimination gets #2 contendership winner gets #1 contendership.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

yeah...I just don't get how it's for a tag title shot...when none of these guys are in a tag team.

Guest ConspiracyVictim
IRC sabin trained tenasios z and was his oponent for his darkmatch the week before they debuted him on the ppv

Close, but not quite. Truth Martini, another guy from Michigan, trained Sabin and was his opponent the week before. Sabin is a very good young worker and from what I have seen of him in IWA Mid South, he has put on some great matches. They should have put Martini in though bc he fits in more with the X Division style. He is like Red, but he looks like a smaller version of X Pac.

Guest Sandman9000

No, that was Chris Hero.

Gold Bond Mafia (Chris Hero, CM Punk, Colt Cabana) for TNA.

Guest Coffey

Good thing I get to watch NWA for free or I would definately avoid watching the show this week. Those matches look terrible to me.

Damn.. even if I wanted to go to the bar to watch this weeks offering, they gave up their court battle (fatal car accident being blamed on them) and have closed down.

Damn.

hmm...now bob ryder on nwatna.com is saying that the x tag match is to name the top 2 contenders for the x title, as they will face off against each other next week to determine the #1 contender.