TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jobber of the Week

[Humor/Video/Unimportant] Kevin Nash: The sequel!

Guest Jobber of the Week

A little less than a year ago, when Kev went and tore his quad, I made a video of it to Chariots of Fire. It got reactions from "OMG U FUCKTARD DO YOU HAVE ANY FEELINGS" to "If laughing at this is wrong, I don't wanna be right."

I'm bored, and Kev returned last night, so, as expected, the sequel:

14.5MB Divx AVI

Note that I wouldn't bother downloading this if you're on a dialup or are running short on time, as it's just last night's footage to a piece of music.

I /REALLY/ need to find a program that would allow fading out to a "DESIRE" logo like they do on TV, but sadly, my video editing skills haven't improved all that much in a year because I've been learning Photoshop instead. :(

Still, watching Jericho get squashed to such a dramatic score brings a tear to my eye. And then, at the end, just what you wanted. Yes, that is a hair flip. Hallelujah. Bless you, Kev. :wub:

EDIT: By the way, you've probably heard the new piece of music before. It's used in a lot of Olympic-style TV commercials and the like.

Guest edge-o-matic
A little less than a year ago, when Kev went and tore his quad, I made a video of it to Chariots of Fire.

And it was the best video ever.

That song makes me laugh still because I relate it to Big Poochie :lol:

Guest creativename

Jobber,

You can open up .avi files in ImageReady (and a number of other formats too). It opens up each frame as a layer. If you want to do the fade thing, you can then add the "Desire" frame after the last frame, highlight them both, and use the animation "Tween" command to add in in-between frames that fade one to the other. (note that this stuff can take up a lot of your system memory, so it's best not to have any other programs running)

I couldn't do this with your file though; it just opened up as a bunch of blank white screens. In fact, Quicktime wouldn't open it either--I had to use Media Player. Don't know why this would be the case.

Guest AndrewTS

I loved that first one...were you the one that did the Warrior-HHH squash from WMXII to the Benny Hill theme?

I'm on dial-up so not really going to bother d/ling this.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Yes, I am. I was going to make an update of the first Nash movie with this at the end but I deleted it.

Oh well, it let me capture this new one in 640x480 with my new card anyway. The new music for this one makes Nash feel even MORE like he's walking in slow motion, although the trons running at regular speed kinda screw with that. :)

Guest TheGame2705

Wow I wish I had caught that on RAW, I would have marked out.

I don't see what the big problem is, Nash has NEVER ran I don't think. He's big and tall, he's pardon the pun; diesel. He has to walk slow and menacing what do you expect him to do run down the aisle and nod his head to "It Just Feels Right"? I think Jericho, Flair, and HHH did a bad job of selling it. Jericho was just like "Wow I have a chair but you have such nice hair" and HHH is like "me and him, quad tear match". Jericho should have ran out there and gotten big booted and met Flair right outside the ring then beaten up HHH.

Guest Razor Roman
I couldn't do this with your file though; it just opened up as a bunch of blank white screens. In fact, Quicktime wouldn't open it either--I had to use Media Player. Don't know why this would be the case.

Probably because it was encoded with DivX. It's not really a "standard" codec... most video editing software doesn't support it. I'm not sure if it's because it's a) so new, b) so heavily compressed that it is not practical to use for editing or c) so heavily associated with piracy.

PS: Jobber, if you need any info about digital editing (I know premiere pretty well) drop me an IM or email.