• Jim Duggan
    • Don West
    • David Flair
    • Brian Lawler
    • Erik Watts
    • Mike Sanders
    • The Harris Brothers

Guest Dynamite Kido

I don't know who you would pick but i suggest the Harris Brothers.....they were never good anywhere the wrestled.

Guest Goodear

I would think that Daniels, Low Ki, and especially Corino should start thinking about limiting their time working for TNA. I really think that its going to end up hurting their indy and Japan mystique when they're treated pretty much as midcarders for TNA.

Guest ShooterJay

David Flair-totally useless. Just give up already.

I don't get all the hating on Don West. He shows a lot of enthusiasm for the product and more genuine emotion, which is a lot more than you can say for the Raw/SD announcers. (No, randomly screaming doesn't count JR.)

Guest Zack Malibu

I voted for Brian Lawler. The guy was watchable to me as Brian Christopher in the USWA. He didn't mesh well with the Light Heavyweight scenario in WWF (Sasuke or Christopher...hmm, TOUGH ONE...). The Too Much gimmick, aka "Billy and Chuck, Take 1" was all right, but they were relegated to Shotgun. Too Cool took off, I liked them, but then felt they were stale by the time they even got the Tag Belts. Since that era, he's just annoyed me, plain and simply. I don't think I could ever get into him. I hate his look, and his voice just GRATES on me. Talent or not, unless he wore normal clothes and did a deaf mute gimmick, I can't stand him on my TV.

Guest RedJed

Harris Boys ALL THE WAY......they have no right even being employed anywhere anymore, any two tough looking biker guys could fit their role the same.

I can't stand Flair but I still cant pick him or anyone else, even Mabel, above the Harris Bros.

Guest BoboBrazil

David Flair and Brian Lawler. David Flair is useless. He can't cut a promo, he can't wrestle, and he doesn't have a good look. Brian Lawler, even though in a totally different gimmick refuses to change. He is still wearing his too cool crap from WWE and still acting like that character. Don West is doing good as color commentator and has improved alot. Dusty Rhodes, Sandman, and Mike Sanders are all entertaining atleast. Erik Watts is alright. Jim Duggan isn't appearing anymore it looks like. The Harris brothers are bad, but atleast it is a tag team for the tag division.

Guest Coffey

I voted for the Harris Bros. My reasoning is because I got to select two people whom suck with that option. Plus, the old people that I want gone (Dusty Rhodes & Jim Duggan) will have to leave soon anyway.

I think Brian Lawler has potential. If he was to act like he wanted to become his own person...like everyone accused him of being in his father's shadow I think it could go somewhere. They started to do it at one time in NWA. Ironically, it was the week after I was talking to my friends about it. He should finish with the Piledriver too. He needs to totally get away from any ties that he has left with the old WWE characters...including those wigger clothes & goggles.

David Flair is just green. If he works hard, he'll be better than Horace. Plus, he can always just learn the rope flip, Flair flop (which he almost has down) and the begging for mercy and he'll get some heel heat.

I haven't seen too much from Eric Watts so far, but he seems decent. His promo's with other "celebrities" that he cut trying to piss of Jeff Jarrett were gold.

I have problems with The Sandman or New Jack other than they can't wrestle, so they should go to CZW or XPW. NWA is supposed to be about tradition and non stop action. Sandman & New Jack won't bring that. Sandman is worthless without Metallica "Enter Sandman" as his theme.

I like Mike Sanders. He's a little bit small, but he was alright on the stick during his WCW run, so I know that he is capable of being entertaining to me.

Don West is awful. I don't think I can ever bring myself to like him. Sure, people can say that he's improving, but he still sucks shit. He would've been my vote had both Harris twins not been one option in the poll.

Seeing as how Don West is a non-wrestler, that opens the flood gate to anyone on NWA T.V. right? I'd get rid of the fucking C-Section scarred bitches in the cages first and foremost. They bring nothing to the show and just make it look sleazy. It's really, really pitiful. At least the Nitro Girls could dance. The bitches in the cage just shake back and forth.

NWA also needs to get away from the "Good Ol' Boys" country stereotype. Bringing in scrubs like Hermie Sandler is only going to lower their overall image.

NWA needs to bring in fucking American Dragon too. Represent bitches.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

The fact that Mike Sanders is even on this list makes me want to throw a rock at you.

I voted David Flair. Why? He serves NO purpose, is COMPLETELY unover, and can't put on anything resembling an entertaining match. Erik Watts has a decent look, Brian Lawler can be good when he really wants to be, and even The Harris Brothers have been in decent matches. David Flair has NONE of those characteristic. He has an awful look, is plain hideous in the ring, and hasn't been in a single halfway-decent match. He also has a complete lack of charisma and mic skills. Get rid of 'em. Sign Reid once he goes pro :D.

Guest dreamer420

David Flair. He has actually lost talent since WCW closed I think.

Why the hell was Don West on that list?!? He is the only mark announcer in wrestling and the excitement he brings is unmatched.

Guest Coffey
Why the hell was Don West on that list?!?

Don West is awful. I don't think I can ever bring myself to like him. Sure, people can say that he's improving, but he still sucks shit

Guest Dynamite Kido
The fact that Mike Sanders is even on this list makes me want to throw a rock at you.

Mike Sanders is not over, that's why he is on the list. Anybody that wrestles weekly for TNA and loses to Duggan and you wonder why he is on the list......I wonder why you even voted.........

Don West rules, he doesn't step on Tenay's toes and he's fun to listen to cuz he's a fan too.

I say take out the Harris Bros for obvious reasons.

And Mike Sanders is cool too, but I think he looks better in blonde, cuz otherwise, he sorta reminds me of Randy Orton.