TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BoboBrazil

Who Will Be The New Commissioner?

Guest The Notorious CRD

Maybe it'll be Dusty Rhodes, although they seem more intent on using him as in-ring talent. *sigh*

Guest RedJed
Terry Funk.

I'm all for that.

How about Mick Foley? At least I wish.......

Guest Space_Cowboy

It'll probably be something ghey like Vince Russo as commissioner or something.

Guest BoboBrazil

Vince Russo coming back would be good. I miss him on the show. I still say it is Kevin Kelly though.

Guest RedJed

Kevin Kelly would be totally gay, half of the crowd wouldnt even know who he is probably either. If you thought the response for Mike Barton was bad, just wait if they bring in Kelly.

They are obviously setting this up as something worthwhile of an appearance when this happens since they keep hinting at it in the commentary. So I would think it has to be someone significantly huge.

Guest j.o.b. squad

well the nwa cant afford to send in anybody expensive so I will say discount dewey donovan

Guest RedJed
well the nwa cant afford to send in anybody expensive so I will say discount dewey donovan

From what I understand they have a pretty solid line of potential funds if they want to use them. For instance, if he was interested, I don't think Panda would turn down Mick Foley, and hell, I even doubt that Foley would even chanrge that much in the first place.

Guest dreamer420
Dames

I was asked by Jerry Jarrett, but had to turn it down due to travel expenses.

Yeah.

Dames

Riiiiiiiiiight. Anyway I'm hoping it will be either Mick Foley who would be perfect for the role, or maybe even Nikita Koloff.

Guest Slapnuts00

Hoping for Mick Foley, but it's gonna be Vince Russo. You think heel Vince Russo is obnoxious? Wait till you have face Vince Russo who aligns with his old friend Jeff Jarret to kill the moster SEX that he created. Mark my words, that's where it's going...

Guest Insane Bump Machine

Kevin Kelly is a pretty good promo guy. I'd like him to be the new commissioner. Even more creative would be no authority figures at all, but that doesn't seem possible in US wrestling nowadays.