TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Week 39 is up...

Guest Lightning Flik

Great Diatribe Dames. Even though you had no sound, you sold the whole show for me. That's even considering that I don't get TNA. :P

Guest RedJed

You did good given you had no audio..........did you still want a copy of the show last night?

Guest Zack Malibu

Great read, as always Dames. You should have made this a "special addition" diatribe and MST3K'd the whole show, heh.

And I know it was pointed out in the main NWA thread, but Saturn's promo last night was a TOTAL ripoff of the speech Vin Diesel gives in Knockaround Guys. I think it was RedJed who thought it was in A Man Apart. But for those who have seen Knockaround Guys (or even the trailer), Saturn ripped on the whole "500 Fights. That's how many you need for experience, etc." speech.

You did good given you had no audio..........did you still want a copy of the show last night?

Yeah, it was one of those shows I'd like to keep....but with sound.

Dames

Guest RedJed
Great read, as always Dames. You should have made this a "special addition" diatribe and MST3K'd the whole show, heh.

And I know it was pointed out in the main NWA thread, but Saturn's promo last night was a TOTAL ripoff of the speech Vin Diesel gives in Knockaround Guys. I think it was RedJed who thought it was in A Man Apart. But for those who have seen Knockaround Guys (or even the trailer), Saturn ripped on the whole "500 Fights. That's how many you need for experience, etc." speech.

Oops yeah it was Knockaround Guys, my bad. I had just seen that recently as well as A Man Apart, got them mixed up.

Dames.......PM or email me then so we can get the ball rollin here, bro

Guest The Notorious CRD

Good show, good recap. Can't ask for anything better. Except sound. :)

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

What's funny is that we always complain that the crowd is too quiet and it hurts the show...and last night the crowd was loud as hell...

and Dames couldn't hear it.

Also...Tenay and West did some great commentary especially during the Saturn/Barton match.

Guest swan
Top of the forum or the sig, baby.

Feedback me.

Dames

I'd look to getting a refund, that is if you "pay" for it.

Great diatribe as always, though I thought the opening brawl was more than a DUD...but that was prolly because you couldn't hear the fans. See...when the fans get into the whole show like last night, for some reason, I enjoy it better.

Guest BifEverchad
What's funny is that we always complain that the crowd is too quiet and it hurts the show...and last night the crowd was loud as hell...

and Dames couldn't hear it.

Also...Tenay and West did some great commentary especially during the Saturn/Barton match.

Very ironic, don't ya think?

But Dames, couldn't you watch TNA and turn on the Closed Captions?

Or is TNA not even supported with CC?

Bif