TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dynamite Kido

What was the best match from 4/9/03?

What was the best match from NWA TNA - 4/9/03?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What was the best match from NWA TNA - 4/9/03?

• Sandman/NJ vs. Harris Boys vs. New Church
    • Brian Lawler vs. Dusty Rhodes
    • AJ Styles vs. Disco Inferno
    • Siaki/Desire vs. Young/Athena
    • Perry Saturn vs. Mike Barton (Bart Gunn)
    • Raven vs. Kid Kash
    • Lynn/Red vs. Storm/Sabin vs. Cross/Shark vs. XXX

Guest Dynamite Kido

The Tag Team number one contender match was the best in my opinion. Amazing Red continues to impress week in week out, Lynn is the God of the Independents, Storm is one of the most impressive new comers I've seen in a long time, Sabin's debut was extremely impressive, Cross and Shark Boy always have decent showings, and of course I love how TNA uses XXX as a team. Everyweek these guys seem to be the best part of the show and this week wasn't any different than any of the ones in the past.

Guest RedJed

I picked the tag as well, but Disco-Styles and Saturn-Barton were pretty damn good too. Right below them for enjoyment was the opener and Dusty-Lawler, which certainly werent mat classics but definately went above my expectations. The other two matches were at least bearable as well.

Definately a great week of TNA for sure.

The X-Division tag match was the best match they had all year, let alone last night. Saturn and Barton really impressed me though, as did Styles/Gilberti.

Dames

Guest dreamer420

The X division match was a thing of beauty last night. There were no blown spots, all highspots were pulled off perfectly, and the right team went over. An easy **** match.

Guest The Notorious CRD

The main event tag match was without a doubt the match of the night. Saturn vs. Barton totally surprised me by being way better than it had any right to be and I want to see what more they can offer the TNA product. Styles vs. Gilberti wasn't without merit either. Man I'm glad I tuned into this show. :)

Guest BifEverchad

My expectations going into this show were rather low, but once the show started and the ball got rollin', I was really surprised and impressed with everyone's efforts last night. The Ladder match featurning Dusty and Lawler wasnt *as bad* as I was expecting, the Barton/Saturn match was decent, as well as a good effort from Styles and Gilberti. The Raven/Kash match really delievered and the night ended with the MOTN, Lynn/Red vs. Storm/Sabin vs. Cross/Shark vs. XXX. Great match all around. **** All storylines progressed and overall, it was an entertaining night.

Well, I'm glad I tuned in.