NOTHING!

LOL.

But the main event is IN THE WORKS~!

Guest Lightning Flik

Promo from The Slacker~!

::Everyone else retorts, "no shit Slacker. We kinda figured ya would."::

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Angle-Plex/Purist vs. ZsasZ/Gladiator

As long as Tony is Ok with that, of course.

Also:

ZsasZ/AP/TC contract signing/segment.

Tony: Could you write a promo?

Guest Zack Malibu

Dreams, I think I mentioned on AIM the plan for this coming week. I'll PM you now to remind you.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Edit: Ok, nevermind then. If Agnes isn't booked, I would like a rematch. I had so many ideas for that match...

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Edit: Ok, nevermind then. If Agnes isn't booked, I would like a rematch. I had so many ideas for that match...

Sorry, I really need to explore some of the nuances of my feud with AP. It's already going to end abruptly, I'm trying to salvage an above-average feud out of it.

Guest Tony149

Yeah. PM me any key points you think I should address in the promo.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Yeah. PM me any key points you think I should address in the promo.

EDIT: I thought I was PM'ing this.

Guest Lightning Flik
cherry poppin daddy challenges slacke

r

Aw dude. I already told you, I think I've got a match already. It just needs to be confirmed or not that I do.

Although, I could do double duty.

Oh what the hell. BPP and me get it on as well as whatever else the hell I'm doing.

Edited by Lightning Flik

Guest Zack Malibu

Flik, for now, just to be fair to those that need to appear (Crystal, Paul Stanley, etc. come to mind) can we dodge the double duty. If we have to, I'm cool with it...I'd just rather see everyone on the card.

The match you speak of is a go, from what I know of, so run with plans for that.

Guest Lightning Flik
Flik, for now, just to be fair to those that need to appear (Crystal, Paul Stanley, etc. come to mind) can we dodge the double duty.  If we have to, I'm cool with it...I'd just rather see everyone on the card.

The match you speak of is a go, from what I know of, so run with plans for that.

Alright. Still though, could I get a match against BPP the following hD then? Or will the plans from that match evolve into the next hD?

Oh wait ... is BPP apart of hD? Considering he has an IZ logo in his sig, doesn't that mean he's an IZ dude? Which means I can't wrestle him.

Boy, am I confused.

Edit: Nevermind. Unconfused. Thanks BPP.

Edited by Lightning Flik

Guest Big Poppa Popick

then im going to cut a very bad and stupid promo on flik

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

ZsasZ/Gladiator vs. Purist/AP will be done in 5 mins. Who do I send it in to?

Guest Kotzenjunge

SD, PM me whenever you're on again for me to tell you about why you joined the Knights. It ties in with a DEBUT~

Guest The Superstar

Hollywood, I have BIG PLANS~ for your Brock Ausstin character. Me paying you off is JUST the beginning!

And...I can do, um, something.

Guest The Superstar

Oh, and there's a BIG AND IMPORTANT ANGLE in store for Cherry Poppin Daddy. Very big. But the match with Slacker can still go on.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I've finished and sent in everything due from me. I'd like to help out with production. With AP gone, you guys could use me.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

What I mean is write stuff for other people who don't have time and such. Just doing odd jobs I suppose.

Guest Lightning Flik
Oh, and there's a BIG AND IMPORTANT ANGLE in store for Cherry Poppin Daddy. Very big. But the match with Slacker can still go on.

So BPP and I are still having a match next week?

And then I'm also in that other match as well?

Aw fuck... :( I'm jobbing in not one but two matches? Come on, everyone knows I'll be the one getting pinned in both. When the matchups happen, you'll understand why I'm saying that. Not complaining, but you'll know why I'm saying that.

:D Oh well... At least the promo will be good. :headbang:

Guest The Superstar

Oh, you had a match BEFORE Cherry Poppin Daddy? Then cancel that...CPD can find someone else to SHOW OFF HIS NEW SELF.

Guest Lightning Flik
Oh, you had a match BEFORE Cherry Poppin Daddy? Then cancel that...CPD can find someone else to SHOW OFF HIS NEW SELF.

I still wanna face CPD somewhere down the line Superstar.

Also, how many matches do I have to have under my belt before I can go for singles gold?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I still wanna face CPD somewhere down the line Superstar.

Also, how many matches do I have to have under my belt before I can go for singles gold?

SPOILERS

Slacker, next month I'll do a short thing with you at School's Out. I'll have the X Title then and you can chase it a bit. It'll be the perfect breather between the AP feud, and what I'm thinking for after the AP feud.

Guest Lightning Flik
Slacker, next month I'll do a short thing with you at School's Out. It'll be the perfect breather between the AP feud, and what I'm thinking for after the AP feud.

B-) SWEET TITLE SHOT~! MAH GAWD~!

...and that's about as far as I'll get to seeing a title. :(

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Flik, they way I got myself into a title feud was simple. I asked a guy with a title, he said it was okay, and then I wrote a program.

All it takes is a bit of initiative.

Guest Lightning Flik
Flik, they way I got myself into a title feud was simple. I asked a guy with a title, he said it was okay, and then I wrote a program.

All it takes is a bit of initiative.

:P You twit. I'll never win a title until I'm so over that I get the title just because I get more pop from cheapness than anyone else does for actually putting the workrate to the max.

Edit: Besides, I didn't say feud. I meant winning a title.

Edited by Lightning Flik

Sign in to follow this