TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zack Malibu

4/17/03 HeldDOWN~! Booking

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Well PK and I decided to just go with a promo to build the feud we're doing, but I'll think of a way to give them a rub somewhere down the line.

All I meant was that if you build three teams as equals to each other, you can have some WONDERFULLY suspensefull matches because there's no obvious winner. Plus, it would get these two guys involved in the ME's and that can only be good.

Just something I thought should be passed on.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Another reason is that when one of the teams beats Los Infernales, then it'll be putting the entire division over, not just that team because it'll show that any of those teams could have gone out and won.

Guest Zack Malibu

I HAD an idea in the works, but that got moved up to next week, lol. I have messaged someone about a plan for this week, you know who you are.

Guest CanadianChick

I really have no idea what it going on with me right now...am I still doing stuff with Widow? SP, PM soon, k?

Guest Zack Malibu

I'll be organizing the show this week. Worst comes to worst, I can cover someone, but I just need to know in advance (since I tend to write a lot while at work) so that I get the show up on time.

Just a note:Supes got the show up early this Thursday, but since I'm at work till 8, unless it's REAL slow, it won't be up until I get out.

Thanks guys (and gals!)

Guest Zack Malibu

Yep. It could also wind up being a six man, from what's been discussed. We'll just have to find us a partner.

Guest Zack Malibu
If push comes to shove, we can always use Alison.

Someone's leaking me ideas...:)

I'll let you know the definite plan by tomorrow, as SP is sleeping right now.

Guest Kotzenjunge

What am I doing again? Oh yeah, a match. Do I need to write this, or are you taking it, AS?

I also need to write a segment with SD, Zorin, and myself on THE SPIRIT LIFTER~, the official HeldDOWN vehicle. Oh, how we love our forklifts.

The spirit lifter? That's sounds fun! The skit should probably come before the Dream Machines confront me about my betrayal.

On an unrelated note, I'm going to write the match between myself and Brock.

The spirit lifter? That's sounds fun! The skit should probably come before the Dream Machines confront me about my betrayal.

Shhhhhhh SD don't give away too much of what happens.

Guest The Superstar

Kotz, either I or Zack will write your match...We know what's going to happen~ so we shall make it work.

Guest Anglesault
Oh yeah, a match. Do I need to write this, or are you taking it, AS?

Kotz, in a year, I've written four matches. And each of those was in a pinch.

I did write something post match. SS/Zack, you've got it, right?

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Okey Dokey Pokey.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

You do realize that my gimmick is to not job, right?

Guest Kotzenjunge

There WILL BE~ a backstage segment with THE SPIRIT LIFTER~! for certain now, as the opening segment, to provide some continuity for this week, as well as a way to announce the matches that the Knights are involved in.

Guest Lightning Flik

I don't know this, because maybe I'm dumb and didn't read it or something, but does heldDOWN~! have a theme song yet? Hell, does IntenseZone~! for that matter?

Anywoo, if hD~! doesn't have one, I've got a good idea for one.

But if it does, it's no biggy, I'll just use the song that I'm thinking of as my theme song sometime down the line.

Guest The Superstar

Yeah, it's "Hold me Down" by Tommy Lee. I put that on the first page of the show.

Guest Lightning Flik
Yeah, it's "Hold me Down" by Tommy Lee. I put that on the first page of the show.

AS I had said, I had probably just seen it. No biggy.

Sign in to follow this