TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mrnoitaull

You wrestle?

Guest HartFan86

My friends and I wrestle inside my friend's huge cottage on the lake he lives near...check out the link in my sig for the videos (We actually wrestle...we don't do the stupid shit.)

Devin Thunder and X-CoNN (In the videos) are amatuer wrestlers for the high school, and next year Dark Star and myself are going to do it for our senior year.

Also, none of us have been hurt wrestling yet...so we are pretty safe.

Any amateur wrestlers here?

I wrestled in my junior year of high school. I finished 2nd in my weight class, 150, at the district tournament. Grades prevented me from wrestling again my senior year.

Guest snuffbox

I wrestled in my junior year of high school. I finished 2nd in my weight class, 150, at the district tournament. Grades prevented me from wrestling again my senior year.

Was that your only tournament.

I also missed my senior year, and my best shot at a state run. Outside responsobilities (girlfriend i lived with had a child) and a wrist injury(punched a window few months before season started, cut wrist bad, would have wrestled with just that tho)

Was that your only tournament.

That was the only one that really mattered, I didn't make it to state.

Guest Valcourt

I have 6 matches in me, but had to take a break for college. I think I am returning to the ring again this summer. I was trained for about 9 month before my first match. With those 6 matches I got to live my dreams in wrestling. My best friend was the ref, I main evented and I got taken out in "dramatic fashion" as my backup turned on me. Good fun, and I am looking forward to getting back to it this summer. I wish I could go back to the fued I had with my trianers manager, it was fun. I was the young Ref who doesn't take shit. :) Got a concussion the night of my first match and then wrestled with it. The boys respected that, said I was either really into it, or stupid. Match was about 2 stars with a run in. :)

Valcourt :cheers:

Living the dream :headbang:

Guest HartFan86
hartfan, Will that be your first season?

Yea...I really regret not doing it all 4 years (give me more crediblity), but that's life. Ditto with Dark Star.

Guest Ace309

I wrestled three years in high school, and now in my junior year of university I'm competing regularly in open Greco-Roman tournaments, usually officiating as well. My skills are spotty, and I lose a lot when I draw ex-Marines and college stars, but amaresu is just an amazing sport and I think everyone should try it for at least part of a season.