TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy_Victim

Matrix Reloaded

OK I haven't seen it anywhere in the folder so I just thought I'd post that the final theatrical trailer for Matrix: Reloaded is up here . Man I can't wait! It looks like the Wachowski brothers get serious with the CG and martial arts in this one.

Guest Lord of The Curry

" Might be pretty good" = Understatement of the moment.

Guest converge241

this is totally "my" star wars

i love the whole mythology behind the movie(s)

Guest razazteca

It shall make 100 million in the 1st 2 weeks!

WHOA Keanu Reeves is a draw.

The new white predator-like ghost villians look unstoppable.

Guest Crux
" Might be pretty good" = Understatement of the moment.

Eh, I liked the first one but it wasnt a big "wow" for me. Mainly cause I detest Keanu...but Im guessing I'll shell out the money when it comes out.

Guest SP-1

I just hope they build things up well. I'm gonna be pissed if thing just "happen" between characters or something. I want a good story too.

Guest Lord of The Curry
It shall make 100 million in the 1st 2 weeks!

WHOA Keanu Reeves is a draw.

The new white predator-like ghost villians look unstoppable.

The dreadlocked white dudes are called The Twins and I can't remember being more stoked on seeing somebody's screen debut. They should rock the fuckin casbah.

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

"Eh, I liked the first one but it wasnt a big "wow" for me. Mainly cause I detest Keanu...but Im guessing I'll shell out the money when it comes out."

Ditto -- but if attracts a large audience then god bless them...

Guest Crucifixio Jones

This week's Entertainment Weekly has a pretty good feature on the Matrix sequels including a page or two about all nine parts of the Animatrix shorts.

Guest Nanks

Oh man, this just looks so fucking amazing, I couldn't be more excited. My mate and I full on watch The Matrix weekly, I'm constantly checking for release of tickets, I simply must be at the midnight showing. I can't even bare to think about it, it's too long away

Guest Madmartigan21
this is totally "my" star wars

i love the whole mythology behind the movie(s)

What mythology is that? The whole first movie(I obviously can't comment on the others yet) is a science fiction take on Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

You can read Plato's Allegory of the Cave here.

I just did quick search on Yahoo and found the site connected to the above link. It actually has some comments about how if you change some wording it relates even more directly to The Matrix and The Truman Show. Although I think the Truman Show has some of the same elements, I don't think the comparison is nearly as close as that of the Matrix. Mainly, because everyone else in Truman's world is aware that it's a fantasy.

If you don't quite get it you can read this.

Although it leaves out several of the key points that would make the comparison to The Matrix readily apparent.

Guest Grand Slam

I am excited, as I enjoyed the first one (much to my suprise) but not nearly as excited as I thought I would be. I am far more stoked for X2, Hulk and Return of the King.

I can't get Quicktime 6, therefore, can't get this trailer. Does anyone know where I can get an mpeg or avi version of the trailer?

Dames

Guest Lord of The Curry

Dames- On the official site it should give the option of either RealPlayer, Quicktime or Windows Media Player.