TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Breetai

Your top 3 most sickening

Guest Slapnuts00
That reminds me, when Nash dropped Show on his head during Nitros prime.

That was at Souled Out 1998 actually.

Others not mentioned:

-Chyna slamming the cage door on Mankind's head at Summerslam '97

-Kurt Angle hitting his head when the table collapses at Summerslam 2000

-Shawn breaking his back after a backdrop on a casket at Royal Rumble '98

Guest Redhawk

I know it's not a blown spot and it's totally off-topic, but the recent talk about Kevin Nash reminded me of something...

Remember when Nash has that "gauntlet" match where he squashed like 25 guys in a row? It was on a Nitro or Thunder towards the end of the WCW run. He powerbombed everyone and pretty much made the entire locker room (including a few of the Magnificent 7) look like jobbers.

Guest The Amazing Rando

nobody mentions Nash's Chariots of Fire Quad Tear.... or even Hunter's tear...

Guest Midnight Express83

Here are a few:

Ganso bomb- it IS a botch spot.

Jeff Hardy vs the Table on that Live Smackdown The Table exploded and almost killed Jeff

Hayabusa Shooting star

Chico Santana vs Warlord at WM8. Tito doesn't get enough air durring his backflip bump and rolls over on his neck.

Guest eiker_ir

not a botched spot, but i think it was pretty crazy:

in 2001 when RVD was HC champ, he put Matt Hardy sandwiched in a ladder and did a Five Star on top of him, that HAD to hurt.

ok continue...

Guest AndrewTS
nobody mentions Nash's Chariots of Fire Quad Tear.... or even Hunter's tear...

Because you can't actually SEE anything happening there, and also because a lot of us find them both funny.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Not a botched spot, but Kanyon's fall off the triple-cage made me cringe.

Guest Coffin Surfer
Here are a few:

Ganso bomb- it IS a botch spot.

If your talking about Kawada's Ganso Bomb, it wasn't a botched spot. While I have heard the first time the move was done it was improvised over Kawada's broken arm, it was intentionally executed.

Guest Your Olympic Hero
Doesn't Anyone remember in the dying days of WCW when Nash tried to Jacknife Awesome and damn near dropped him on his head about 20 feet off the floor and Page had help lift Awesome for Nash? He would've been dead for sure...

people watched the dying days of wcw?

Guest DawnBTVS

HBK's bump off the Hell In A Cell vs Undertaker...yikes, especially at the time when it was pretty revolutionary.

Guest Your Olympic Hero
Raven and Kanyon breaking one of the Villano's neck with a sick double team. They even replayed it the following week to give Raven and Kanyon heel heat. Sick, sick move.

i found that match on kazaa a while back...... that was a bad ass spot

Guest Spaceman Spiff
Doesn't Anyone remember in the dying days of WCW when Nash tried to Jacknife Awesome and damn near dropped him on his head about 20 feet off the floor and Page had help lift Awesome for Nash? He would've been dead for sure...

people watched the dying days of wcw?

Yep. Up to the end, I watched WCW, then switched to WWF during commercials or slower moments

Guest Youth N Asia

ECW...1994, The Night The Line Was Crossed.

JT Smith vs Mike Awesome, pretty much a squash match. A couple minutes in JT's on the outside near the rail and here comes Awesome flying over the top rope and he plows into JT BENDING HIM BACKWARDS! over the rail...makes me go "Ah fuck!" every time I see it. JT didn't sail over the rail, he kept his feet planted.

Has to be seen to be appreciated.

Chico Santana vs Warlord at WM8. Tito doesn't get enough air durring his backflip bump and rolls over on his neck.

I'm assuming you mean against Barbarian at WM6....

I've always like the way he sold that.

Guest evilhomer
Raven and Kanyon breaking one of the Villano's neck with a sick double team. They even replayed it the following week to give Raven and Kanyon heel heat. Sick, sick move.

I remember that one. They had they're timing messed up and Raven dropped for the neckbreaker a second too soon. When Kanyon dropped the powerbomb, it was straight down on his head.

When Mike Awesome made his first Raw appearance and powerbombed Rhyno onto a ladder to take the HC title. Another non-botch, but one that had to hurt like hell.

I also remember a clothsline from hell that Bradshaw put on Hurricane Helms on Raw last year. He hit it with a hell of a lot of force, showing no consideration for Helms' health. Helms was noticably groggy after the match.

Guest swilk

HHH's pedigree on Kurt Angle on the announcers table at Summerslam.

The table collapsed before the move could be executed and Angle's face was driven into the floor. Hebner helps him up and Angle is out on his feet.

D'Lo breaking Droz's neck. I'm not sure what move was used though.

Guest swilk

I forgot one: Curt Henning slamming the cage door on Ric Flair's face in WCW. I believe this is where Henning turned on the Horsemen. I forget the PPV.

Guest MD2020
That reminds me, when Nash dropped Show on his head during Nitros prime.

That was at Souled Out 1998 actually.

Then, like the next night on Nitro, Nash is cutting a promo and ends it with "So I dropped him on his head!" Love that quote.

Guest Youth N Asia
D'Lo breaking Droz's neck. I'm not sure what move was used though.

running powerbomb...although I don't think any of us has actually seen it

Guest Youth N Asia
I forgot one: Curt Henning slamming the cage door on Ric Flair's face in WCW. I believe this is where Henning turned on the Horsemen. I forget the PPV.

I let out a girl scream when I saw that...God, that looked bad.

Guest AndrewTS
Rick Steiner breaking Buff's neck with a top rope bulldog was pretty nasty

That reminds me of the botched Doomsday Device when Phineas AKA Mideon landed on his head and broke his neck. That was very sick-looking.

Guest Vyce
Another WCW mishap.. The Christopher daniels Quebrada of Massive Headwounds. When he messed up and Landed on his head

Daniels one and only WCW match (against Mike Modest). He actually was offered a contract, but the company folded shortly afterwards.

(folded, sold to Vince, same thing)

I have that match on tape, and you can really tell he's hurt. I saw an interview with him where he mentions that his arm went numb immediately after that bump, and if you watch the match, you can tell - he starts using one of his arms exclusively, while the other one, for the most part, just hangs there limp. It's freaky.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

Faarooq's "I be damned if I don't hate faggots" dominator variation at No Way Out 2000 on Jeff Hardy....

Of course, we must not forgot Jeff Hardy's "Springboard Oh fuck" which he does at least once every match. This move is of course him going for the whisper in the wind, the double springboard moonsault or anything rope related and completely botching it.

And my fave, Taker vs Test house show match, Taker lifts Test up for the tombstone but like at Wrestlemania 19 almost loses him when he gets him up on his shoulder. Except this time their was no almost, Test and Taker both slowly fall backwards as Take desperately tries to save the move, the whole time screaming "mother....fu...FUCKERRRR"

Guest Korrosive

Not sure if this was mentioned, but at one of the ECW ppv's, New Jack and some other guy climbed to the top of a balcony, and fell 20 feet below smashing the concrete. I remember the camera cutting away immediately.

Guest Youth N Asia
Not sure if this was mentioned, but at one of the ECW ppv's, New Jack and some other guy climbed to the top of a balcony, and fell 20 feet below smashing the concrete. I remember the camera cutting away immediately.

Vic Grimes, Living Dangerously 2000...already mentioned

Guest treble charged

I remember one time on Nitro, Johnny the Bull did a leg drop onto the floor on (I think) Terry Funk and broke his pelvis or something and a bone chip went into his bladder, or maybe it was even his urethra. It didn't look that sick when the move was executed, but I didn't see the show until after I heard what happened and I don't think I've ever cringed that hard.

Guest Youth N Asia
Viscera slipping on beer during a hardcore match

That was more hysterical then sickening

Guest Anglesault
Rick Steiner breaking Buff's neck with a top rope bulldog was pretty nasty

That reminds me of the botched Doomsday Device when Phineas AKA Mideon landed on his head and broke his neck. That was very sick-looking.

It was Henry. And it was damned funny, becuse after the match, Phinneas and Hillbilly Jim wanted to squaredance, and Henry was like fuck it.

And my fave, Taker vs Test house show match, Taker lifts Test up for the tombstone but like at Wrestlemania 19 almost loses him when he gets him up on his shoulder. Except this time their was no almost, Test and Taker both slowly fall backwards as Take desperately tries to save the move, the whole time screaming "mother....fu...FUCKERRRR"

BWAHAHAHA!