TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kahran Ramsus

Serious troll problems on wwf board

Guest Kahran Ramsus

PROFESSOR BELJAR, HUNTER HAPPY HAIRYBALLZ & BARON VON RUTHLESS! are posting new uselss topics like crazy in the WWF forum, and nobody is able to get ahold of Jay.  Some of the better posters are threatening to leave until something is done about it.  Please help!

People threatened to leave? Who? To be fair too the Ruthless guy hasn't been ehre for like a few days. Ban Gatesftw instead.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

Add Anglesalt to the list.  He has been impersonating or mocking another poster named Anglesault (with a u).

Guest Laizen

I know, I want to read/talk about rasslin', not reading some 10 year old's post about HHH's balls.

Guest goodhelmet

HUNTER HAPPY HAIRYBALLZ

GatesFTW

PROFESSOR BELJAR

BARON VON RUTHLESS!

mR. x Da SpOoKy SeCrEt MaN

Anglesalt

These guys are all over the place. Can anyone help get rid of these A-holes?

Also Kahran add MUDLO and virusanthrax to that list to be banned. They flooded a few posts a week ago and I do't think he was ever banned.

Guest Anglesault

Yes, I was coming to post the same thing. Just make sure you ban the correct Anglesalt (No U)

Guest GatesFTW

You are all a bunch of McCarthyist elitists!!!! You want to ban me just because i dont know as much about sports entertainment than you!!! Well, ban me if you must, but i assure you I DO have a life outside of this forum... how many of you can say that????

GO CELTICS!!!!! even though you lost tonight:(

You are all a bunch of McCarthyist elitists!!!! You want to ban me just because i dont know as much about sports entertainment than you!!! Well, ban me if you must, but i assure you I DO have a life outside of this forum... how many of you can say that????

GO CELTICS!!!!! even though you lost tonight:(

You have more posts than me so I msut have more of a life than you. Are you an American Gates?

Kahran take Gates off the list. I want him to stick around so we can bash him.

why should i be banned i was just talking wrestling but i guess youre mad cuz you guys dont like linda mcmorono like ok so be it but i thought we could be friends

Guest Anglesault

He's now claiming to be The Mighty Dormroom I'm not sure if it's him though

Guest teke184

Don't stop by banning these guys' IDs.  I think their troll-dom is at the stage where IP-banning should be seriously considered.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

No I think it's hilarious when Anglesault calls me Dormroom.

Anyways can we please get rid of these guys? I don't know why the f*ck he decided to pick me out of the crowd to make everyone hate but it's not me. Check IP's and whatever else....it's not me.

And Ghast seems to be pretty intent on accusing me. As a matter of fact he's all over me on this issue. I wonder if he's in league with this guy? Or the same person?

Guest EI Cubano

1) I don't have administrative powers but I have the problem under control and as soon as the board administrator gets my message the people who need to be banned and who insist on amusing themselves by "inflicting terror" on a message board and acting like down-syndrome patients, well they will be banned along with their IP.

2) Anyone "leaving the message board" due to a couple of 13 year old geeks are simply playing into the hands of the trolls and adding fuel to the fire.

3) For some reason I keep getting an error when I try and delete all of the trolls posts, but I will see what I can do.

Rest assured that the appropriate posters will be not only banned, but serving hard times in Cobb County, Georgia by the morning.

Guest Kahran Ramsus
1) I don't have administrative powers but I have the problem under control and as soon as the board administrator gets my message the people who need to be banned and who insist on amusing themselves by "inflicting terror" on a message board and acting like down-syndrome patients, well they will be banned along with their IP.

2) Anyone "leaving the message board" due to a couple of 13 year old geeks are simply playing into the hands of the trolls and adding fuel to the fire.

3) For some reason I keep getting an error when I try and delete all of the trolls posts, but I will see what I can do.

Rest assured that the appropriate posters will be not only banned, but serving hard times in Cobb County, Georgia by the morning.

Thank you sir.  I only said I would leave becuase I had no doubt that they would be banned as soon as a mod saw what they were up to.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Thanks....just hope you still don't think it's me.

Guest KOR420

Get rid of Ghast,he's an instigator he keeps sticking his 2 cents in whenever someone says something,he said it about you! hes talking about you! shut up Ghast your corny

Guest converge241

Get em bossman. It has gotten out of hand. Kind of ironic that theres a few here on this post

Guest Mystery Eskimo

I don't mind silly gimmick posting, but only if its funny. These guys are just...sad. They should go join BradshawDaHoss.

I think maybe posters who are unnecessarily, consistently rude and offensive should be warned too.

Guest teke184

To whoever banned the trolls,

Nice job for the most part, but you missed one.  PROFESSOR BELJAR is making an ass out of himself right now and probably should be banned.  It isn't like he's attacking people as much as he's making stupid posts that have no point just to mess with the current topics.

Guest Brian

GatesFTW is trying to get a rouse out of everyone posting about how he didn't get dismissed.