TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BA_Baracus

Swf storm (march 22/2002)

Guest BA_Baracus

Backstage at the Sun Dome, the fans erupt into boos as they see HVT enter the arena, his black duffel bag over his massive shoulder, and a rather smug look on his face.  The hallways are empty at the moment, which allows the hatred of the fans to be heard loud and clear.

(Curry) - There he is folks!  The most despicable human being to ever walk the planet!  The man who was responsible for Xstasy’s near fatal accident nearly 9 months ago!  The man, who just this past Storm said that he’d do it again if he had the chance, and he would make sure that Xstasy would never come back.

(NTD) - I’m still in shock from that.  I mean, I just can’t believe a man of such integrity as The Hville Thugg would stoop so low as to attempt to end the career of his best friend.  I don’t pretend to know why anyone would do such a thing, but that’s as low as you can get, even for Thugg.

HVT continues to walk down a hallway as he approaches a group of people standing near the refreshments table, some chatting, others eating and drinking.

(Curry) - We all know that Thugg isn’t the most trustworthy person around here, but I don’t think any of us thought that he could stoop this low.

As HVT approaches the chatty and hungry group of people, that include mostly SWF staff members, all speech halts.  Everyone, including SWF superstar, Longdogger Pete, abruptly stops all conversation and all consumption of refreshments, turning their heads to stare at the Hville Thugg with disappointed eyes.  Most of them shake their heads as he passes, while HVT looks back at each one, a look of guilt and anger in his face.

(Curry) - Would ya look at that?  Just look at the way everyone’s looking at the Hville Thugg.  There’s no respect there at all.  I don’ t think there’s a single person in the back that respects Thugg anymore.  Not a one.

(NTD) – Honestly though…can you blame them?  Thugg nearly took another man’s life with no remorse or guilt.  How can anyone respect a man like that?

(Curry) – I don’t know NTD, I just don’t know.

HVT passes the crowd, and then looks back to see everyone still staring at him.

(HVT) – WHAT THE FUCK YALL LOOKING AT??

HVT’s yelling doesn’t have the usual effect of striking fear into the hearts of everyone, but instead, everyone simply shakes their heads and turn their back on HVT.

(Curry) – Wow…there’s something you don’t usually see.  Everyone just turned their back on the Hville Thugg.  If he had any friends other than Sacred and Jay Dawg, he sure as #### has none now.

HVT turns and heads back to the crowd and grabs Longdogger Pete by the shoulder, spinning him around.

(HVT) – YO!  What’s yo mutha fuckin’ problem?

As he interrogates LDP, HVT grabs him by the throat and slams him against the wall, causing the staff members to jump back.  However, LDP seems unfazed, simply staring at the angry black man with cold eyes.

(HVT) – I said, what’s yo problem?  Why the fuck yall lookin’ at me like that?!?

LDP looks down at HVT’s hand around his throat and then back up to Thugg’s face.

(LDP) – I suggest you get your goddamn hands off me you sick son of a bitch!

(Curry) – WHAT?!?

(NTD) – Can you believe…

HVT looks more confused than anything at this point, not used to people other than Xstasy speaking to him in such a manner.  HVT rears back his hand and prepares to punch LDP into the next millennium.

(LDP) – Why don’t you just leave me?  Why don’t you just get the fuck off of me and leave?!?

(Curry) – What balls by Longdogger Pete!  He’s not afraid of the Hville Thugg!!

(NTD) – Oh, he’s asking for it though!  Thugg is going to knock him into the next state!

HVT holds his fist in the air, his hand shaking with rage, but his face squeezing with confusion.  An eerie silence falls over the entire area, and then HVT snatches his hand away from LDP’s neck.  He grabs his bag off the floor and storms away from the scene, angry and appalled by LDP’s lack of fear for the angry black man.

(Curry) - I don’t believe what I’ve just seen.  Something’s happened.  Longdogger Pete’s not scared of Thugg, and it sure doesn’t appear that anyone respects him anymore.  And it’s all because of what he admitted to on Storm last week.  The sick fuck tried to end his best friend’s career, and now…

(NTD) -  I have a feeling this is going to be a very interesting night.  I’m curious to see how Sacred and Jay Dawg are reacting to all of this.

On the screen, LDP watches Thugg leave with a look of disgust on his face and holding his neck a bit.  The staff members go to check on him, but all LDP can do is watch Thugg leave.

(Curry) – I’m sure we’ll find out sure enough.  Speaking of Jay Dawg, he challenges Xstasy for the US title…and that match is coming up NEXT!  Stay tuned!

Guest BA_Baracus

US TITLE MATCH

Xstasy © vs. Jay Dawg

- On Storm (every show we do is called Storm now) Dawg challenged Xstasy for his US title.  Of course Xstasy said yes…who’s going to turn down an easy defence?

SINGLES MATCH FOR #1 CONTENDERSHIP OF THE ICTV TITLE

Sacred vs. The Prophet

- The Prophet was set to face Edwin MacPhisto for his ICTV title on uhhh…Tuesday but Edwin no-showed the match in order to go after Sacred.  The Prophet won the match, but didn’t get the title.  Now Edwin’s newest enemy Sacred will face off against the Prophet, who was screwed out of his title match, for a shot at Edwin’s belt.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

The Boston Strangler © vs. Mistress Sarah

- The Boston Strangler and Longdogger Pete have been on a collision course for some time, but regardless of that Sarah (who recently returned to the SWF) upset Longdogger in a #1 contendership bout, and this match is the result of that…

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect.  Pinfalls, submissions and count-outs can take place anywhere within the arena.

POLE MATCH FOR THE LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

Fallout © vs. El Luchadore Magnifico

- As a result of tensions between the Clan and Carnival these two men have traded a handful of wins over the past month or so.  The animosity between the Clannies and Carnies may be dieing down, but this rivalry still has some life in it and will come to a head this Friday!

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect.  The LHW title will be on a 15-foot pole attached to one of the turnbuckles (15 feet is the height of the buckle and the pole together).  The first one to grab the belt and touch both feet to the canvas is the winner.

N0N-TITLE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Hville Thugg vs. Edwin MacPhisto vs. Spider Nekura

- Right now 3 stables dominate the SWF.  The Midnight Carnival, the Clan and da’ Pound.  The leaders of these 3 stables will battle for supremacy on Storm!

Match Description – DQ and count-out rules are in effect.  All 3 men are allowed in the ring at once and the first one to score a pinfall, submission or knockout is the winner.

Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Storm returns to the sold out USF Sun Dome in Tampa, Florida. Before the crowd can erupt like monkeys on crack because they are on television, the strobe lights hit. A pair of silver colored, flash in the ring, along with some blue illumination on the ramp, in triplet.

“This kind of music…IS FIGHT MUSIC!!!”

The course of D12’s ‘Fight Music’ kicks into full force, bringing the thousands in attendance to their feet, shouting out nothing pleasant at the man coming down.

Curry: “The crowd has no love loss for this bastard… and nor should they, after what he and the rest of Da Pound did to Xstasy on Storm.”

NTD: “Not only that. Jay Dawg may have challenged X for the U.S. title of his… but that was nothing compared to the news we found out on Storm.”

Curry: “NTD is right. We actually heard from his own mouth, the HVille Thugg admitted to causing Xstasy’s motorcycle accident. The true sickness of the SWF champion was revealed.”

Jay Dawg walks down the ramp, coldly staring at the many ringside fans, glaring in anger at the haul of them. He slides into the ring, as the trademark “U.S. Title Match” plasters itself across the screen. JD slowly heads to the ropes, stretching off them as Funyon is shown prepping the match.

Funyon: “The following match up, is for the UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Introducing first… from Vancouver BC! He weighs in at 250 pounds! The challenger… JAMIE ‘JAY DAWG’ DRAZON!!!”    

“… and I want you…”

…The arena lights fade to dark, as JD is shown getting his guard up, preparing for a possible sneak attack…

“… and I want you…”

… White light flashes from the entryway…

“…and I want you…”

… The light flashes faster now, and brighter…

“… and I WANT YOU!!!”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM

“YOU ARE THE PERFECT DRUG, THE PERFECT DRUG, THE PERFECT DRUG!”

The people have already been cheering to the utmost, but once the chorus of NIN’s “The Perfect Drug” hits, they EXPLODE!

Funyon: “And his opponent! Hailing from the Nation’s Capital! Weighing in at 211 pounds! The U.S. Champion… the Perfect Drug… XSTASY!!!”

A waterfall of golden sparks comes down onto the top of the ramp as a BLINDING white light shoots from the entryway and the silhouette of The Perfect Drug, Xstasy, is projected through the sparks and out to the adoring fans. He swaggers through the sparks, but instead of going forward, he stops at the top of the ramp, with a microphone in hand.

Xstasy: “Oh no, no, no, Jay Dawg. I don’t need to resort to sneak attacks to defeat you. I’m not like you, or your tub of lard friend, needing to resort to cowardly attacks to get the upper hand.”

Curry: “X of course, is referring to the massive assault just last week.”

“Give me a fucking microphone!” JD is heard shouting in the ring, sound edited down for the camera. A ring crew worker hands JD a mic through the ropes, who snaps back into the ring.

Jamie: “Listen you little…” but he is cut off.

Xstasy: “Whoa! Calm down, who’s the one who should be pissed!? You, some random jobber who gets disrespected by all… OK… I see your point there.”

The crowd laughs, but as expected, JD doesn’t take to it too kindly.

Jamie: “I’ve got a question for the pissheads out here. Why the #### do you cheer someone like X at the drop of the hat? Does he have ALL of you whipped?”

The USF Sun Dome gives a fair amount of heat for his comment, but at the top of the ramp, X just laughs.

Xstasy: “Nice try Jay Dawg. They know how to cheer for the great ones! The champions!” He points to his title. “But most of all… they cheer for the dominators! But you wouldn’t know anything about that, would you Jay Dawg?”

Jamie: “Oh but that’s where you are wrong. Look at these clips of Storm.”

Jay Dawg tosses his mic down, and points to the SWFtron. Clips of him hitting both the Thai roundhouse kick and JD’s Revenge are played, then repeated two more times. The fans start to boo; especially aware of the actions JD took to get that advantage.    

Curry: “Look at that! Jay Dawg is proud of his actions!”

NTD: “Wouldn’t you be proud of taking out a nigga who is annoying your dawg!?”

Xstasy: “Heh heh. That’s OK Jay Job. You see, right now, as I walk down this ramp.” He narrates his actions for you slow ones. “As I step onto these steps. As I wink at that lusciously buxom lady in the front row. As I step through these ropes… Let me ask the crowd… What will he feel!?”

“THE JOY OF X!!!” shouted so loud that the glass in the Sun Dome shatters! OK, not that loud, but real close!

Xstasy: “That’s right!”

X drops the microphone, and lunges at Jay Dawg, rocking him with a pair of sharp, right hands. JD drops back a step for each punch, but returns with a big haymaker roundhouse, knocking X back four to five steps. JD is right on it, pushing X into the ropes, Irish whip, reversed. As JD goes to the far ropes, X follows right behind him, just as JD turns into the ropes to bounce off, X clotheslines him over the top! JD lands on his feet, he makes a quick reach for the sex pill’s ankles, but it’s easily dodged. “Xstasy!! Xstasy!!” starts to kick up as JD stands on the outside, looking up in the ring, coldly into the eyes of the Perfect Drug.

Curry: “Xstasy has taken charge of HIS ring!”

NTD: “His ring!? Says who!?”

Curry: “Says the thousands of people here today who pay your salary!”

NTD: “Salary?”

As X steps far enough away, Jay Dawg cautiously rolls into the ring. The Dawg offers a test of strength, with a determined stare right at his adversary. X looks to the fans, which all accept the challenge for him, eliciting an extremely loud set of cheers. X cautiously steps forward, raising his right arm, with congeals with JD’s left, knuckles locking. X raises his left, locked up with JD’s right… and the test of strength is on! The men struggle at first, but JD’s extreme size and weight advantage takeover, pushing X down to the mat. JD uses his chest to power X’s shoulders down, trying to get a pinfall, but the Xstatic one just squirms like a worm.

Curry: “X was quite easily outmatched in this part! JD quite easily has the strength advantage!”

X finally makes the pin attempt completely preventable, placing the top of his cranium on the mat, then bridges upwards. A “Go X, go” chant start up, followed by claps and stomps from the Tampa natives. JD shakes his head in disbelief, as X starts to vibrate in confidence. X is almost at his feet, but is struck short, as Jay Dawg drives his knee into X’s abdominal, cutting the cheers off. The blast to the abs winds X considerably, as he stays standing only due to his knuckle lock with Jay Dawg.

Curry: “What a cheater! He was already overpowering Xstasy!”

NTD: “X was coming back, you can’t give him an ounce of a chance!”

Curry: “OK. I agree with you there!”

Jay Dawg brings X to a vertical base, pushes him outward, then pulls him back inward, driving his chest into Xstasy’s! JD pushes X forward again, and snaps him back inward, smashing chests. Dawg finally breaks the knuckle lock, and grips X with an inverted waistlock. JD proceeds to send X flying over his head with a belly-to-belly suplex. JD rests on one knee, looking back to X, who lies motionless on the mat. He wiped the sweat off his brow, then starts to walk over to his Xstatic opponent. His game plan already set, JD grabs a hold of the ankle on Xstasy’s leg, and drops an elbow into the knee. JD stands up quickly, but drops a second elbow into the same area. JD drops to his knees, and starts up a tornado of punches, all to the same section of the knee.

Curry: “Typical Jay Dawg here! Once he gets an advantage, he picks a body part and begins to maul it!”  

NTD: “X can’t fly, or do half of his devastating kicks with a broken leg!”

Jay Dawg quickly places the leg into a scissorlock, falling back, going for the #### Busting knee trap, but receives a kick to the face by X’s good leg! Xstasy springs to his feet, and just as Jay Dawg shakes off the kick to the face, X leaps high, backflipping in the process and nailing Jay Dawg with a Jujitsu dropkick, before landing on his feet! The sudden impact forces X to drop to one knee though, as he grips the leg that was just pounded on.

Curry: “X may be feeling the effects! He better hope he doesn’t get caught in the Dawg trap!”

NTD: “That would be more humiliating then JD losing to Sarah!”

Curry: “Nothing is more humiliating then that, NTD, not even losing to you.”

X turns to the ropes, springs upward, feet and hands gripping the top. He twists, and launches back in the ring, flying like a missile to JD, facelock, and drives Jay Dawg’s head into the mat with a flying X DDT! X rolls to his feet as Jay Dawg sits up!

Curry: “You no selling bastard!”

But JD’s eyes roll into the back of his head, and he falls back to the mat, as X makes the cover.

One…

Two… Jay Dawg kicks out strong!

Curry: “That jaw-dropping X DDT got Xstasy a close call! But we have to give Jay Dawg more credit then that!”

Jay Dawg starts to get up, when on his feet, but bent over, X pulls him into a standing headscissors. X grabs the back of his pants.

Curry: “Xstasy is looking for the stump piledriver.”

However, like in all wrestling when the announcer hypes the move, Jay Dawg powers out, launching X with a back body drop. X stumbles to his feet, but is hit with a slowly turned, swinging neckbreaker. X rolls over to his front, as JD grabs him by the ankle, lifting him high up in the air, and smashing his kneecap into the mat. X grips at his leg, as JD once again applies the scissorlock of doom! Jay Dawg falls back, locking in the #### Busting… no! Before he can bend the knee into inverted positions, X rolls to the rope. The rage in JD’s eyes become quite evident, but he breaks the hold, and somersaults backward to his feet.

Curry: “Think of what would happen if Jay Dawg could make X tap out tonight… what will that do for his reputation, and his status in Da Pound!?”

NTD: “He looks to be going for it tonight!”

Xstasy grabs the top rope, pulling himself to his feet. JD ducks down, reaching for his leg, but a hard forearm to the back drops him to one knee. Jay Dawg straightens up, but is hammered with a ridge hand chop! Xstasy bursts past JD, sprinting to the ropes, slingshots off, and leaps to the air upon leaving the ropes, crashing chest-to-chest with JD via hard cross body block. Jay Dawg rolls around the mat like a drunk, wondering what in the devil hit him. Xstasy starts raising his hands multiple times, trying to get the crowd into it. They oblige, starting up a clap. JD makes the journey back upward, as X moves his arms… SMACK!! SMACK!! X starts up a flurry of punches, thrashing JD ten to twenty times with the Blitzing jabs! The final jab, JD is dead on his feet, stumbling around like the Irish on St. Patrick’s day, as X preps his leg, SMACK!! A high, hard, roundhouse kick to the face takes Jay Dawg down, and down hard. X makes the cover.

One…

Two…

Thre…NO!! Jay Dawg kicks out at the absolute last moment!

Curry: “What a close call! Xstasy is feeding off the energy of the crowds, and is about to make Jay Dawg his bitch!”

NTD: It’ll never happen! If Neilsen couldn’t do it, what makes you think Xstasy can!?”

Curry: “Touché!”

Xstasy allows Jay Dawg to rise, followed by grabbing his wrist, Irish whip, reversed by Jay Dawg! Xstasy bounces off the ropes, as Jay Dawg thrusts his leg high in the air with his patented roundhouse kick, X ducks! Confused, Jay Dawg turns around, boot to the gut, kick to the throat, X flips to his feet, but grips his weakened knee.

Curry: “WHIPBACK KICK!!! WHIPBACK KICK!!! What a move! X makes the cover…”

One…

Two…

Three…NO!!

Curry: “If the ref could get down on his knees a moment faster, X would have just successfully defended his title!”

NTD: “Good thing I’m not the ref! Nobody gets down on their knees faster then me!!”

Xstasy looks down at his fallen opponent, and drags him to the corner. X delivers two sharp kicks to the Dawgmeister’s head, then hops to the top rope in one leap. Once again though, X cradles his leg, feeling more effects. As X stands on the top rope, rubbing his knee, Jay Dawg no sells all the previous offence, and sits up! The audience roars out in disapproval, desperately trying to get Xstasy’s attention, but by the time he realises what the BLEEP is going on. DING, Xstasy’s legs are pulled out from beneath him, crotching himself on the top rope. Jay Dawg yanks him off the turnbuckle, grabs his leg, and snaps him sideways with a dragon screw leg whip!  

Curry: “Not good! X looked to be going for the Xstatic, and retaining his U.S. title, but that didn’t happen!”

X lies on the mat, hanging onto his throbbing knee, as Jay Dawg heads over, he latches onto the leg, and secures a scissorlock. The mob of people in attendance start an insane amount of boos, as Jay Dawg falls back, completing the #### Busting Knee Trap! Xstasy shivers in pain, banging his hands against the mat in pure frustration… and pain. “I’ll break your god #### leg!” Jay Dawg shouts, with the intention of doing just that.

Curry: “Oh my god! If X doesn’t tap out to this soon! He’s going to have to fight Thugg on the Pay Per View with a broken freaking leg!”

The fingernails in the U.S. champ’s hand start to dig into the mat from the pain… but in Xstasy’s eyes, are a glimmer of hope, his face, turns from a frown of pain, to a smile! Jay Dawg looks down at X, and flips out, wrenches on the leg, pulling with all his might, to turn X’s smile of confidence to a look of sheer pain! X begins to crawl, dragging his crippled leg, with Dawg on top, slowly reaching to the ropes. The fans cheer him on, chants of “Xstasy” kick up all over the Sun Dome. The closer to the ropes he gets, the louder the crowd gets… he reaches… the nails in his index fingertip the rope, shaking it a little, and with a lunge, he grasps onto it! The audience applauds in relief, now starting up a cheer for X to make a comeback.

Curry: “Holy lord of Jesus! Xstasy just made it to the ropes, after suffering the hellacious Dawg Trap!”

NTD: “I don’t believe it! The Xstatic one must have a feeling of severe tearing now in his knee joint!”

Curry: “The HVille Thugg has got to be loving this!”

Jay Dawg has just been counted to four, finally releasing the hold. JD reluctantly lets go, but he does so, rolling to the center of the ring. His face doesn’t show all of it, but his eyes paint a detailed picture of him, like a piece of dynamite, ready to go off at any moment. Instead of arguing at all with the ref, Jay Dawg goes outside, grabbing the U.S. title right off the bat, and throws it into the ring.

Curry: “What in the world is Jay Dawg up to!?”  

Jay Dawg rolls into the ring, picking up the U.S. title and steps over top of Xstasy’s knee.

Curry: “Jay Dawg, don’t do it! Don’t be Thugg’s bitch!”

NTD: “Curry is right! You got X beat for the title!”

Jay Dawg is just about to crash the title into Xstasy’s leg, but is pulled back by the ref. The irate spectators start to liven up, as both the tug of war between the ref and Jay Dawg ensues, and Xstasy makes it up to his feet. Jay Dawg yanks the title out of the referee’s hands, spinning around, and is speared by X! Jay Dawg flies backward, crushing the ref behind him! Xstasy’s surge of adrenaline dies down, as he grasps at his knee. He starts to taunt with one hand, getting the crowd to all cheer Jay Dawg arising. The challenger doubled over, holding his abdominal. The thousands in attendance rise to their feet as X steps forward, grabbing Jay Dawg in a facelock, spinning swiftly so he and JD are back to back, and slams him to the mat with the Xception neckbreaker! So hard, that Jay Dawg bounces off the mat, and spins in a circle from the effect!

Curry: “Xception! It’s all over!”

X cradles his knee, but makes the cover regardless.

One

Two

Three

Four… Did I mention that the ref is unconscious?

Curry: “#### it! X should have this match won! Look at that! One, two, three!”

NTD: “It’s his own #### fault! X speared Jay Dawg into the ref!”

Curry: “It didn’t happen like that! But you do have a partial point!”

X hammers the mat with his fist, before deciding to roll Jay Dawg out of the ring. X follows him out, grabbing the Dawg, and Irish whipping him into the ring post! JD’s body bounces off the pole, then tips toward the guardrail, right by the pretty lady X made reference to in his entrance. Jay Dawg looks up to her, but before he can react at all, the back of his head is grabbed by X, and slammed repeatedly into the railing! Three shots to the head later, X releases.

Curry: “Xstasy looks to be sending a message through Jay Dawg! This won’t be good for Da Pound member!”

Xstasy takes a good long look at the lady in front of him, and his hormones take over. He flashes her a smile, but suddenly grasps her, moving her to the side. Jay Dawg runs into the railing, right where X used to be! X grabs JD by the back of the head and throws him into the ring. He turns back to the young dame, takes her hand, kisses it politely, and then rolls back into the ring himself!

Curry: “It’s all over for Jay Dawg now!”

Xstasy stands in the ring, picking up the U.S. title in the process. Standing over JD, he looks to the crowd, if they approve of him knocking his lights out. He gets an emphatic “#### YEAH!!” for his efforts, and smiles, winding up… but the attractive, young lady who he just kissed, is now on the ring apron!

NTD: Take off your shirt!”

The blonde haired, average sized, curvy woman jumps up and down on the ring apron. X turns around to see her, and nearly melts to jelly. He drops the title and walks toward the female, planting a kiss on her lips as he feels the side of her, rubbing his hands across her back. The crowd all gasp, as JD stands up behind X, picking up the title, and the woman pushes him away… CRACK!! Gold on skull! X drops to the mat like a sack of potatoes!

Curry: “Oh my god! That young woman may have cost Xstasy the match!”

The lady grabs the top of her hair, yanking off the blonde locks, to reveal a brunette.

Curry: “Is that who I think it is!?”

NTD: “It is! Jay Dawg’s girlfriend Molly! They just set up Xstasy!”

Molly grins wickedly at the Tampa natives, smiling of her cruel actions as Jay Dawg taps the ref awake. The ref showing signs of consciousness prompts JD to grab X by the leg, applying a scissorlock to it, and falls back with the Dawg Trap, A.K.A. #### busting Knee Trap! The groggy ref crawls over to Xstasy, asking him if he gives up, no answer. The ref slowly lifts Xstasy’s arm up, and it falls limply to the mat. The ref signals the bell, as the crowd roar out is a shouting rage! “You f***ing suck! You f***ing suck!” starts up, directed at either the ref or Jay Dawg, probably both. "Fight Music" kicks up, trying to drown out the chants for JD.

Funyon: “The winner of this match, and NEW Smarks Wrestling Federation United States champion… JAY DAWG!!”

Curry: “I don’t believe it! We have a new U.S. champion on our hands! It took Jay Dawg, a foreign object and Molly…”

NTD: “Molly has a pair of foreign objects I’d like to use!”

The ref grabs the title belt, which is still in the ring, and drapes it over Jay Dawg’s fallen body, and raises his hand. Jay Dawg gets to his feet, and starts to fasten the U.S. title across his waist, being booed in the process. He just smiles, as trash is thrown into the ring. The title firmly fit across his waist, he turns back to Xstasy, who shows no signs of life. “Watch this Thugg! Come Sunday, you’ll just have to finish the job!”

Curry: “Back off Jay Dawg! You’ve won the match, something you never do! Don’t get greedy!”

Jay Dawg pulls Xstasy to his feet, scooping him up onto his shoulder.

Curry: “Not the piledriver!”

NTD: “Hey Curry! Who let the Dawg out!? Oh I kill me, ha ha!”

JD leaps in the air, starts to spin, but the crowd starts cheering!? Holy canary Batman! Xstasy floats off Jay Dawg’s shoulders! JD pivots around, but a quick boot to the gut doubles him over, facelock by X, swift turn, and Jay Dawg is driven into the mat with the brutal Xception! Xstasy climbs to the top turnbuckle, although favouring his leg, he leaps backward, but flips forward, smashing the back of his body into Jay Dawg’s chest with Xstatic!! Xstasy stands up, limping on his leg, he picks up the title, and drapes it across JD’s unconscious form, placing his weakened foot over the title, and he holds his arms up. The Sun dome roar in approval, as NIN's "Perfect Drug" hits the speakers again, some of the audience sing along to the lyrics.

Curry: “Xstasy quickly gets retribution for the highway robbery that just took place!”

X points up at the SmarkTron, presumably to the vacant HVille Thugg, and motions his hands for a bigger title to go around his waist.

Curry: “Xstasy may have dropped the U.S. title tonight! But he’s going be going for the almighty prize next Sunday!”

NTD: “Pfft! If he can’t beat Jay Dawg, he’ll never beat Thugg! That’s a #### guarantee!”

Curry: “More on this show to come!”

Xstasy is shown limping up the ramp, as Molly is inside the ring, comforting her man, so to speak. The camera catches one last glimpse of Xstasy’s face, before cutting to a commercial.

Guest BA_Baracus

Backstage again, following the commercial break, we see HVT still walking the halls with his bag.  He approaches another small group of people, all SWF and event staffers, but when they all see him, they purposely turn their backs to him.  HVT becomes angry, but before he can approach the group, there is a tap on his shoulder.  HVT swings around and sees a group of SWF superstars standing before him: Mark Stevens, Edwin MacPhisto, El Luchadore Magnifico, and Longdogger Pete.

HVT stares at them with rage in their eyes, but they all stare back with fearlessness and anger in their own faces.  After a very tense moment, Stevens breaks the silence…

(Stevens) – What the #### are you even doing here?

(HVT) – Yo cuz…

(Stevens) – No!  We’re not trying to hear that!  After what you did…how can you even show your face around here.

(HVT) – Yo…I still fuckin’ work here bitch!  I’m still the world champion you son of a bitch!

(Stevens) – We don’t care!  How dare you show your face around here!  Why don’t you just leave!  No one wants you here!

(HVT) – I ain’t going…

(Stevens) – The shit you pulled with Xstasy has pissed off everyone!  It’d be better for you and everyone else if you would just get outta here!

(HVT) – What?  Is this come kind a revolution or something?  Yall all standin’ up against me or something?

(Stevens) – That’s exactly what it is!  No one wants you here, and we’re all prepared to do what it takes to get rid of you!

(HVT) – That warms my heart Mark.  Well, tonight…your boy Edwin will get his shot…and then next Sunday…

(Stevens) – Yeah…next Sunday.  When I take the title you stole from me!

(HVT) – Whatever…next Sunday, you’ll get your chance!

(Stevens) – Thugg…It’s about to get real ugly around here for you.  It’s in your best interest to leave and never come back.  Everyone in this arena tonight is prepared to stand up against you and kick you outta here for good!

(HVT) - YO!  FUCK ALL OF YOU!  AIN’T GOING A MUTHA FUCKIN’ PLACE!  EDWIN, YOU BRING THAT SHIT TO THE RING TONIGHT BITCH!  AND MARK, YOU BRING THAT SHIT NEXT SUNDAY AND WE’LL SEE WHO’S LEAVING!

(Stevens)  - You best believe we will because none of us will rest until we get rid of your sorry ass!  Bet on that bitch!

(HVT) – Fuck you Mark!  I’ll whoop all your sorry asses.  YOU!  YOU!  YOU!  And especially YOU!!  {pointing at Mark Stevens}  I don’t know what the fuck’s gotten into yall tonight, but I suggest you watch it for I gotta wreck yo shit!

With that, HVT storms away in a huff as the camera takes a shot of the 4 faces standing tall against HVT.

(Stevens) – I will see to it personally that sick twisted bastard never shows his face around here ever again!

With that, a close up shot of the seriousness in Steven’s eyes is shown before Storm cuts to a promotional ad for live SWF house shows

Guest BA_Baracus

A chill rushes through every fan in the arena, as the lights drop out.An eiree mist starts to loom around the entrance, made to be even more foreboding, by the red spotlight that illuminates it. The fans stand to attention, as a familiar voice to their ears whisperso ut to them...

"The Enlightenment is here..."

The fans do nothing but boo, and shout, as a massive explosion of earth shattering proportions engulfs the arena, and multiple shades of red fills the entranceway. "By Myself" By Linkin Park starts to play in the arena, and the fans respond with heightened jeers of resentment.

"Well..." Curry begins, as Storm comes back from the break. "The Enlightenment is here, and ready to get their grubby little paws on the Intercontinental Television title, and by the looks of it, he won't have he crowd behind him..."

"Thanks Captain Obvious!" NTD chimes in. "C'mon Curry, perk up, this will be a great match! Two evil forces, dueling in the squared circle... oh, I can't wait!"

"Well, no matter who wins this match, the fans will not be happy. But they will be happy that Edwin Maaaaaacphiiisto is still the champion! And whoever wins this, will meet him at the Pay Per View. Tensions between the Midnight Carnival and Da Pound have incresed ten fold since Storm, after Sacred turned his eyes on... The Carnival's entrance theme?"

"I was as surprised as you are Curry, but Edwin took it to heart, and later on Storm, Edwin confronted Sacred, and tripped and hit his head! Score one for the mad Australian!" NTD cries happily.

The two presenters stop to watch none other than the Prophet make his way from behind the curtain, his robe flying behind him, as he strides through the bloodened mist in front of him. Funyon, who stands in total darkness, raises the microphone in his hand to his lips.

"The following match..." He starts, "Is for the number one contendership to the Intercontinental Television championship! And it is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from places unknown, standing at six foot one, and weighing in at one hundred and sixty two pounds, he is a member of the Enlightenment, he is... Theeeeeeeeee Propheeeeeeeeeet!"

"A member of the enlightenment..." Curry thinks. "When will we ever see this 'Saviour' character we hear so much of?"

"He will reveal himself in time Curry, muahahahahaha..."

"Don't do that laugh, I freaking hate that laugh..."

"Curry, now that you've said that... I'm going to do it even more!" NTD says happily, while Curry groans and puts his head in his hands.

The mysterious figure begins to slowly walk down the ramp, his eyes not turning to the fans beside him, who boo at him so. The Prophet reaches the ring, and like someone of his character, he walks up the steel stairs to the side of the ring, not sliding in like a commoner as it we're. The former Outcast enters the ring, and drops his robe, reavealing his ring attire, which consists of nothing but black.The Prophet drops his head, as the mist flows into the ring... and then 'Boom!" An explosion rocks the arena, and the Prophet lifts his head up, starting to walk around the ring, thinking onwards...

Suddenly, the screen turns black and white, as it does in the arena. What seems like a technical problem, with static type lines running down the screen, and a hole burning through the picture. The screen turns completely black, and stays that way for a few seconds, until the arena comes back on the screen (Kinda like the NWO thing), and to everyone's surprise, and confusion "Rollercoaster of love" begins to play... but with a twist. "Rollercoaster! Of evil! Rollercoaster! Of evil, evil, evil!" A reworked version of the Carnival's theme hits, as Sacred appears from behind the curtain, and to everyone's surprise, he has a slight grin on his face, something we haven't seen from him in a while.

Funyon makes sure he has everything right, and this is actually not the Carnival gone mad, "Uh, his opponent, from evil Adelaide Australia, standing at six foot one, and weighing in at two hundred and thirty one pounds, he is a member of Da Pound... Please welcome, Saaaaaaaaaccreeeeeeeeeeeed!"

"Haha! Sacred is for real!  He has actually stolen the Carnival's entrance music! With a few additions!"

Curry is pissed, "This is a mockery to the Midnight Carnival..."

"Hey, that's Sacred. Mockery is all apart of the evil game that he plays every day..."

"No, it's just a mockery."

Sacred walks down the ramp, white lights flickering on and off as he walks down the ramp. He slides into the ring, and jumps to his feet, his dark, brooding eyes stare at the Prophet, who just stares right back. The fans buzz with excitment, but they can't help but boo the evil duo, as they face off, the bell rings in the background.

"Ding, ding, ding!"

The fans roar, the referee prepares himself, and Sacred insanely grins, while the Prophet is a picture of concentration.

"Muahahahaha..." NTD laughs as evily as he can.

"My kingdom for a replacement..." Curry mumbles, but loud enough for at least te higher ups in the SWF to hear.

The two men in the ring dive at each other, locking up in a battle of strength. The Prophet tries valiantly, but the obviously stronger Sacred takes advantage, pushing his evil advisary into the corner. Sacred let's fly with a vicious barrage of chops that smack across the Prophets chest. "Whooo!" The crowd yells, custamary almost after a chop. Whoooo!" They yell once again. Sacred tries to whip the Prophet across the ring, but the Enlightened one reverses it and sends Sacred into the turnbuckle. The Prophet follows the Aussie in and kicks him in the head with a swift Roundhouse.

"Wind kick from Out...er, The Prophet." Curry observes.

"And a very nice one at that! I don't think Sacred quite knows where he is." NTD replies.

The Prophet unleashes all #### on Sacred, climbing up onto the second tier of the turnbuckle, and starting to punch away at his temple, where his previous kick had landed. The powerful strikes cause the fans to count along. "Six! Seven! Eigh -" But they stop right there, as Sacred pushes the Prophet off the turnbuckle, and seinding him crashing to the canvas. The Prophet gets right back on his two feet, but Sacred knocks him back down, jumping onto the top rope, springing off, and fly kicking him in the chest. Sacred dives down and hooks the Prophet by the leg.

O

N

E

But the other evil kicks out, and the evil that was pinning him has a few words with the referee. Sacred gets back onto his feet, bringing Prophet up as well. Sacred hooks his arm under Prophets, ready for the Spanish Inquisition, but Prophet knocks Sacred away with a few back elbows, crushing into Sacred's head, and knocking him away. Prophet takes advantage of Sacred's dazed state, and runs to the ropes. He comes back toward the Australian and leaps into the air, flying gracefully, and then crashes into sacred's chest, bringing him down to the mat, and staying on top of the evil Aussie with a pin, and a weak one at that.

"A heated opening! Let's hope the rest of the match is like this!" Curry exclaims.

"Perked up a little, eh Curry?" NTD asks, with a sly grin on his face.

"Well, I am a fan of good wrestling, and not evil, like you NTD."

"Muahahahahaha... Outcas... um, the Prophet pins!"

O

N

E

-

T

But a kickout by Sacred stops the count. Prophet brings Sacred onto his feet, but the Australian repays him with some stinging forearms, but the Prophet blocks them as if they we're nothing. Sacred tries a different approach, and tries for a quick standing side kick to the head, but Prophet grabs his foot, and turns it into a step over spinning heel kick to the jaw. Prophet jumps back onto his feet, jumps onto the nearest ropes and springs off, crashing on top of Sacred with a quick fire moonsault, which impresses the audience to no end. The cold man gets onto his feet, and then stops to look at the audience, who's admiration fades into a chorus of boos, but the Prophet takes no notifce.

"Now that was a nice looking moonsault, and done swiftly!" Curry yells. "I can see why he's coined, "The fastest man ever" in the Smarks Wrestling Federation."

"The Prophet can get off ten kicks before you ever see the first. He is a dangerous man, and frankly, this enlightenment scares me. If 'he' is supposed to be better than Prophet, I fear for our future here!" NTD says with a worried expression.

Sacred stumbles away from Prophet, trying to get some much needed rest, but Prophet realises Sacred is reeling, and continues on with his assault, grabbing the Australian's head and throwing it onto the top turnbuckle pad. Prophet continues to do this, as the fans counting along, and as they reach 'Ten!" Prophet rears back even more than before and sends Sacred bouncing off the pad and back onto the canvas. Prophet grunts out an impudent laugh, as he waits for his prey to sand back up. Sacred struggles to get up, needing to put his hand on the mat for support, but he finally gets up, just as Prophet lets fly with a speedy Superkick...

"He ducked the kick!" Curry yells. "Sacred turns around and... oh! Leaps onto the air and knocks the Prophet down with a Harlem Side Kick! A Da Pound special!"

Prophet whirls back onto his feet, but Sacred manages to connect with some forearms to the jaw this time. Sacred whips Prophet across the ring, and as he returns, he grabs the Prophets arm and twirls it around his head, using his own momentum. Sacred slams Prophet down with a Knifey Spoony, which the fans pop for. Sacred rubs the back of his head, before he leaps back onto his feet. As Prophet did before, Sacred looks down on his opponent, and he grins, his eyes wide with partial insanity. Sacred grabs Prophet by the leg and turns him over onto his stomach, crouching low, and locking on the Solution 9 submission.

"My evil n*gga Sacred locked on his deadly submission hold, and you can see the pain etched on the Prophets face!"

"You're not a thugg NTD, so don't talk like that. But you're right, Prophet's leg is being turned to impossible angles, and he is desperate to escape!"

The camera zooms in on Sacred who, shouts out, pumping himself up almost, as Prophet tries to stay as quiet as posible, wanting to not show any signs of weakness, but the pain will soon get the better of him. Prophet lunges out, his fingertips nearly touching to bottom rope, but Sacred tries to hold him back, sitting even lower, and making the Prophet yell in pain. This forces another lunge by the prophet, which sees his fingers clutch onto the bottom rope, breaking the hold. Sacred leaves it on as much as he can though, as the referee counts, "One, two, three! Off him Sacred!" The Aussie does so, and then tries to pick Prophet up, but the Enlightened one grabs Sacred and throws him over his shoulder, and through the second rope, out onto the concrete.

"Oooh, a nasty hit there on Sacred." Curry says. "This should buy Propher enough time to tend to his wounds."

"Uh, I don't think he's going to rest that easily Curry Man..." NTD replies, looking into the ring.

Prophet slides out of the ring, and he lands on the floor, causing him to hobble around a bit. He stomps down on Sacred with his good leg, driving a hole through his chest. The referee begins to count the two out, but they won't be getting back in the ring too soon. Prophet lifts Sacred to his feet, and the drapes his arm over his shoulder. Prophet lifts Sacred up and throws him onto the crowd barrier, crushing his chest, and provoking alot of 'Oooh's" and "Aaah's" from the fans at ringside. Prophet steps back, and then kicks Sacred right in the face with a martial arts high kick, sending Sacred tumbling onto the floor. Prophet picks Sacred up, and whips him across the floor, and right into the steel pole. Sacred bounces off, but keeps his feet, and he manages to slide back into the ring, stopping the count at seven, Prophet shakes his head, and steps onto  the ring apron. Sacred, back on his feet, swings with another forearm, but Prophet blocks it. Prophet grabs Sacred's head and runs over to the turnbuckle and smashes Sacred' head into the turnbuckle, sendng him stumbling backwards. Prophet leaps up with tremendous agility and then leaps off the turnbuckle, connecting with a missle dropkick.

"Prophet is owning Sacred right now. True evil is prevaling over the lesser evil it seems..." Curry says.

NTD replies, "It seems so, but Sacred is eratic, a jack in the box, you don't know when he'll strike."

"Prophet, makes a conver in the centre of the ring. He may have it here! ICTV title here he comes..."

O

N

E

-

T

W

O

-

T

"No! Sacred stays alive in this match a little longer, but Prophet is in control, Sacred will needs something special to pull this one out."

Prophet shakes his head at the referee, but that doesn't change the count. Prophet grunts as he lifts Sacred up, but out of nowhere, Sacred grabs Prophet by the head and jumps into the air, slamming his head down onto his knee. The crowd are buzzing as both men lay flat, and the referee begins to count.

One! Sacred and Prophet are still, a red mark has appeared on Prophets head.

Two!

Three! "A cunning move from Sacred, buying him some time!" Curry yells.

Four!

Five! Sacred begins to stir, looking up at the Prophet, who is still motionless after his desperation maneouver.

Six!

Seven! Sacred gets onto his feet, stumbles around a bit, but keeps his balance. Prophet regains his senses, and works his way onto one knee, as Sacred stumbles around, his brains scrambled. Prophet gets onto his feet, and turns around, as does Sacred, and the Australian just runs flat out at Prophet and ducks his upper body, connecting with Prophets chest and spearing him down with the Kamikaze. Sacred drapes his arm across the Prophets chest...

"A Kamikaze may give Sacred this match! I told ya he was a jack in the box! That came out of nowhere!" NTD proclaims pudly.

O

N

E

-

T

W

O

-

T

H

R

But Prophet gets a shoulder up, much to Sacred's disgust.  Sacred is on his knee's pleading for a three count, but the referee stands steadfast. Sacred attempts to pick Prophet up, but his jaw is smashed by a hard uppercut from the Prophet. Sacred is knocked onto his feet, as the Prophet nails him with right hooks and lefft hooks. Prophet is back on his feet. Prophet knees Sacred in the stomach doubling him over, Prohpet falls to the mat and then uppercuts Sacred in the jaw, hitting him with devastating and mixed combos, all part of his Wind Combo. Prophet spins around in a circle, and then tries for another right hook...

"Sacred ducked it! That's the second time he's ducked one of those speedy shots from the Prophet!" Curry Man yells.

But Prophet spins back around and fires a side kick, knocking Sacred to the canvas. Prophet puts the icing on the cake, as it were, by runnig over to the ropes, leaping to the top, and springing off, flipping in the air and hitting another moonsault. He pins, but not very convincingly...

O

N

E

-

T

W

O

-

T

H

R

E - But Sacred kicks out, and the Prophet looks around in disbeleif. Prophet is furious, as he lifts Sacred to his feet, and tries for a right hook, aiming for the teple, maybe looking to begin the forceful indoctrination, but Sacred ducks that shot, and hooks his arm under Prophets, lifting him up and pulling off a Spanish Inquisition. The crowd is excited, even though these two aren't their favourite, they still know a good match. But they soon go absolutelty nuts, as Edwin MacPhisto makes his way through the crowd. The referee decides to check on Prophet, as he cluctches at his neck. Edwin sneaks around, spotting the man he wants. Sacred is getting back onto his feet, as a smiling MacPhisto leaps onto the apron and jumps over the ropes.

"Edwin is here! But who will he go for!?" Curry asks.

"It's obvious! Prophet could scar Edwin for life, but all Edwin cares about is the Love Rollercoaster! Sacred derailed the love rollercoaster with evil and Edwin wants it back!" NTD explains.

"Well that makes sense..." Curry says with a laugh, knowing how Edwin and Sacred are.

Edwin lines Sacred up in his sights, twirling his arm all the while, for the pleasure of the roaring fans, who shout "Mac - Phis - To!" Over and over, as Prophet gets his senses back, and attempts to get back on his feet. Edwin springs off the mat and fires a sidekick in Sacred's general direction...

"Edwin is gonna win this for the... oh my! Lady Luck is with Sacred tongiht! He ducked the side kick, and Edwin hits Prophet with the referee's back turned!" Curry cries.

Edwin's eyes bulge as he shaks his head. Sacred turns around and dropkicks Edwin in the back, and knocks him out of the ring. Prophet is stunned, as he gets onto his feet somehow. Sacred turns around and kicks the evil one in the stomach, locks on a front face lock, leaps into the air, kicks his legs out and slams Prophet to the mat with an evil Cruel Fate. Sacred takes some time as he shake off the recoil of his finisher, but he manages to slump over Prophet...

O

N

E

-

T

W

O

-

T

H

R

E

E! Sacred wins it, and the crowd boo loudly, as he quickly rolls off Prophet and out of the ring, as Edwin gets back onto his feet and literally pulls his hair out.

"Sacred got the win! With help from... Edwin MacPhisto! Sacred accidentally gave Edwin and Stevens the win in the tag match a few weeks ago, and ow Edwin just gave Sacred a shot at his title at the Pay Per View! Unbeleivable!"

"Here is you're winner..." Funyon announces, "And... NEW! Number one contender to the ICTV title... Sacred!"

The referee, oblivious to Edwin's interference, raises Sacred's arm in victory, as Sacred quickly escapes up the ramp, a maniacle smile on his face.

"I knew he could do it!" NTD yells. "Edwin and Sacred will meet at the PPV! Oh I can't wait!"

"But there is so much more Storm to go, so join us after the break!" Curry announces, as the screen fades out, showing both Edwin and Sacred's faces, as 'Rollercoaster of Evil" kicks up.

Guest BA_Baracus

WHAM!

The door to Da Pound locker room flies open and in storms the Hville Thugg, his entire body filled with rage.  He throws his bag across the room into a corner as Jay Dawg and Sacred jump up, a bit started by Thugg’s entrance.

(HVT) – What the fuck is going on around here?!?

JD and Sacred look at one another, each looking a bit on edge, and then back at HVT.

(JD) – Hey bro, shit’s getting real hectic around here tonight.  I’ve never seen it like this.

(HVT) – I know, what the fuck!?!

(Sacred) - I’ll tell you what the fuck.  Everyone’s all pissed off about Storm last week.  They’re all upset about what you did to Xstasy…you know, the accident and all?

HVT sighs heavily as he goes to pick up his bag, which he tosses into his locker.

(JD) – Yeah man.  Everyone’s talking about getting you outta here…making you leave because of what you did.  Shit, they’re talking about getting rid of all of us.

(Sacred) – Yeah, they’re talking about running us outta here.  I nearly got my head taken off by some fan when I got here.

HVT simply fumes as he listens to his Pound brothers.

(JD) – You know, you could’ve at least thought about this before you went blurting shit out on national television.  Now you got us all up shit’s creek.

(HVT) WHAT?!?  You going soft on my Jaime?!?  You gonna act like a little bitch too?

(JD) – Nah man, I’m just saying.  I’m just sayin’ that everything’s all fucked up now.  My own mother called me up to yell at me about hanging out with a guy like you.

(HVT) - Oh, so you gonna listen to yo mama now?  You gonna run back home to mama?

(JD) - Dammit man, no!  I’m just making a point.

(Sacred) - Lay off Thugg.  We’re not passing any judgement here.  Of course you know I ain’t got no problem with what you did…me being pure evil and all.  And you know Jay’s down.  We’re just letting you know how fucked up it is.

(HVT) - Aight, aight.  Check it…I’m ‘bout to take care of this shit right now!

HVT reaches in his bad, grabs his world title and storms towards the door.

(JD) - You need us?

(HVT) - No!  I got us into this shit, and I’ll get us out.

(JD) - Ok man…

HVT storms out of the door and slams it behind him as JD and Sacred share another glance.

(Curry) – Would you look at the impact that Thugg’s actions have had here tonight.

(NTD) – Jay Dawg got yelled at by his mother!  HAHAHAHAHA!!

(Curry) – No one’s taking this lying down.  Not the fans…not the wrestlers…no one.  Thugg’s actions seem to have started a chain reaction that could lead to him and the rest of Da Pound being kicked out of the SWF!

(NTD) – I bet you’d like that, huh?

(Curry) – Hey, I’m not saying that he should be kicked out, but I wouldn’t be mad if he was.  The man’s done nothing by make everyone’s life miserable ever since walking into this federation one year ago.  I’m sure no one would really miss him if he left.

(NTD) – Honestly, as much as I’ve been a fan of the Hville Thugg, I think he deserves whatever he gets at this point.  His actions were despicable and criminal at best.

“They don’t know”

“Who we be”

“They don’t know”

“Who we be”

(Curry) – Speaking of the devil himself, here comes that scoundrel, The Hville Thugg!

“What they don’t know is…”

BOOOOOOOMMM!!!!

DMX’s “Who We Be” hits the speakers and the fans immediately erupt into boos that can’t even describe the hatred they have for the angry black man.  HVT stands in front of a fiery wall atop the stage, where he scans the crowd a bit before heading down towards ringside.

(NTD) – Hey, maybe he’s come to apologize…

(Curry) – Somehow I highly doubt it.

HVT reaches the ring, which immediately becomes littered with debris when HVT steps in.  HVT moves to the far ropes and demands a microphone from the attendant, who grudgingly obliges.

(Curry) – The fans are really showing what they think of the SWF champion.

HVT attempts to wait for the fans to stop booing before speaking, but soon realizes that could take all night.

(HVT) – YO!  SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Unfortunately, this only increases the volume of boos in the arena, and fans start to throw more debris into the ring.

(HVT) – You know what…

The fans quiet a bit…

(HVT) – You know what?  I’ve done some pretty fucked up shit since I’ve come here, and none worse than what I did to Xstasy 9 months ago.  I mean, I’ve beaten people within an inch of their sorry lives.  I’ve hit people with chairs, bats, ring bells, and sledgehammers.  I’ve driven cars into people’s houses.  I’ve even hit a woman.  But nothing…none of that even compares to what I did to Xstasy.  None of that can hold a candle to part I played in Xstasy’s accident that nearly kept him out of wrestling forever.

(Curry) - Wait a second!  You may be right NTD.  I think he might’ve come out here to apologize!

(HVT) - You know, when I think about what happened 9 months ago…when I think about the accident…when I think about what happened last week on Storm…when I think about what’s happened here tonight…

The crowd is absolutely silent at this point, completely in shock from Thugg’s uncharacteristic heartfelt words.

(HVT) - When I think about all those things…I can only say one thing.  There’s only one thought…one feeling…one thing I can say…

(Curry) – I never thought I’d see the day…this is an SWF first right here ladies and gentlemen!

(HVT) - And that one thing is…I DON’T GIVE A FUCK!!!

The crowd roars with boos as the feeling of betrayal seeps down to their bones, and soon after, more debris comes flying into the ring.

(Curry) - NO!!  He didn’t come to apologize!!  What a bastard!!  The Hville Thugg is a demented, sick human being.

(HVT) – Yeah, what!  Fuck all of you…fuck them pussy ass niggas in the back…and most certainly FUCK XSTASY!  I don’t give a fuck what yall sorry mutha fuckas think about me, and I most certainly don’t apologize for what I did.  Shit, like I said on Storm…I’ll do that shit again if I can.  All you pussies in the back wanna bass at me?  Yall wanna try to run me and my boys outta here?  Well, I say fuck yall!  I dare any of you bitches to come out here and make me fuckin’ leave!  If you want me gone…bring yo sorry asses out here and make me leave!!

(Curry) – Even in his weakest hour, the Hville Thugg is still trying to bully everyone!  Someone needs to tell him that these are SWF fans…he can’t bully them into respecting him!

(HVT) – yeah, that’s what I fuckin’ thought.  Yall talk big game in the back about how I should leave and shit.  But now where are you…yall hidin’ back there like some scared bitches!  So I say, fuck yall…I ain’t goin’ a mutha fuckin’ place!

“Lights out, GUERRILLA RADIO!!”

The arena explodes into cheers for the theme song of the hour.

(Curry) – Wait as second!  That’s commissioner Stubby’s music!!

The cheers in the arena cannot be described in words as commissioner Stubby steps onto the stage from behind the curtain with a rather disgusted look on his face and a mic in his hand.

(NTD) – Thugg’s call has been answered!  It’s been answered by the only man who could answer…commissioner Stubby P. McWeed!!

(Curry) – Commissioner McWeed has come out, and now Thugg’s in for it!!

Stubby starts to speak, but is immediately silenced by the fans cheering that turns to a chant of “Stubby!”

(Curry) - Stubby is gonna lay down the law on the Hville Thugg!!

(Stubby) - You…You sick fuck!  Who the fuck do you think you are?!?  I’ve been watching in the back and even I can’t believe what you’re out here saying!  What you did to Xstasy is by far the most vile thing I’ve heard since I’ve been in this business, and you stand out here with no remorse…with no apologies?  What the fuck is wrong with you?!?

(HVT) – Yo playa…

(Stubby) - Shut the fuck up!

The crowd roars as Stubby silences HVT with four words.

(Stubby) – I don’t wanna hear a goddamn thing you gotta say!  You are a worthless human being and should be locked away forever.

(Curry) - #### right!

(Stubby) - But I’m gonna do you one better.  I’ve been talking everyone in the back, and it seems that you’ve made a lot of enemies by your actions.  And I feel just like they do…and I’m not going sit back and listen to you pat yourself on the back for nearly taking out one of the most promising superstars this federation has ever seen.  I’M NOT!!  You may be able to scare everyone else in the back…you may be able to bully your way around in the locker room…BUT YOU CAN’T BULLY ME!

(NTD) - I don’t think I’ve ever seen Stubby like this.  The only other time is when The Enlightenment kidnapped his wife!

(Stubby) - I’ve got news for you Thugg!  I’m sick and tired of your shit!  I’m not going to let you do this to anyone else!  NO ONE!  That’s it…IT’S OVER!

(Curry) – What’s Stubby talking about??  What does he mean, it’s over?

(Stubby) - IT’S OVER THUGG!  Cause next Sunday, you’ll be putting your title on the line against Xstasy and Grand Slam Mark Stevens!  Your precious world title will be on the line against two of the best the SWF has to offer!  And, as of right this second…your title won’t be the only thing you’ll be fighting for!  At the PPV…NEXT SUNDAY…you will also be fighting for……YOUR SWF CONTRACT!!!

(NTD) – WHAT?!?

(Curry) – OH MY GOD!!  STUBBY HAS JUST PUT THE HVILLE THUGG’S SWF CONTRACT UP FOR GRABS IN THE MAIN EVENT NEXT SUNDAY!!

(Stubby) - That’s right!  Next Sunday, you will fight…not only for your world title, but also your right to continue wrestling for this company!  If you lose Thugg…YOU’RE GONE!  FINISHED!

(Curry) - I can’t believe it!  Stubby’s taking drastic action against the Hville Thugg!!

The fans are going absolutely nuts as HVT drops his mic and begins to scream up at Stubby, the vein in his forehead nearly bursting with anger.

(Stubby) – You wanna end people’s careers?  Well, I’m gonna end yours!  And believe me, if…no, no, no…when you lose…I’m gonna enjoy saying, “YOU”RE FIRED!”

HVT paces the ring as the fans continue to pop with delight at this startling development.

(NTD) - Stubby’s pissed off and he’s not taking it anymore!

(Curry) - If the Hville Thugg loses to Xstasy or Stevens next Sunday, he’s be fired!  This is unbelievable!

(Stubby) - Oh, and one more thing!  I’ve already told Xstasy in the back, and now I’m telling you.  Neither you, nor him, may have any unprovoked physical contact until next Sunday!  Neither of you!  I wouldn’t want you taking out your competition before I have a chance to fire your ass!

(Curry) - And the hits just keep on coming!

(Stubby) - If you even so much as breathe in Xstasy’s direction before Sunday, I won’t even give you the opportunity to save your job.  I will fire you on the spot!

(Curry) - Not only will Thugg be fired if he loses next Sunday, but he’ll also be fired if he makes any unprovoked attack on Xstasy before then!

(NTD) - Don’t forget that Xstasy will be fired too if he touches Thugg.

HVT can only stand in anger as Stubby lays it all out for him.

(Stubby) – Put that in your fucking pipe and smoke it you fucking piece of shit!

With that Stubby tosses the mic to the floor and “Guerrilla Radio” kicks back up.  The fans cheer uncontrollably as Stubby storms back behind the curtain and out of sight, leaving HVT to pace the ring in anger.

(Curry) – What an announcement by Stubby P. McWeed!  The Hville Thugg will not only be fighting for his world title…but he’ll also be fighting for his life!  He’ll be fighting for his job!  AND, as of right now, he and Xstasy may not have any unprovoked violence between them!  The PPV main event is shaping up to be one of the most historic matches in SWF history!

(NTD) – I can’t believe it!  I can’t imagine the SWF without the HVille Thugg.

(Curry) – Let the punishment fit the crime!

(NTD) – No truer words have been spoken.

(Curry) The night’s not over yet folks!  History has just been made, but the night is young and I’m sure there’s plenty more to come!

With that, a final shot of a shocked HVT pacing the ring is shown before SWF Storm heads to a commercial break.

Guest BA_Baracus

[After a short commercial break, SWF Storm returns to the airwaves, with the Storm theme blaring as the camera cuts to the announce table.]

NTD: “What a match we just saw! Sacred and the Prophet battling for the ICTV championship!”

Curry: “I particularly liked the US Title match.”

NTD: “You would.”

[As the arena goes dim, the song “Burn to Burn” by Static-X blares over the system. Strangler, wearing his Clan robe with the hood hanging behind his head, and his sunglasses in addition to his ring attire, appears on the ramp when the song launches into the harder guitar part, and slowly walks down the aisle, ignoring the booing crowd.]

* DING * DING * DING *

Funyon: “The following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL and will be for the SWF HARDCORE TITLE! Entering first and YOUR SWF HARDCORE CHAMPION! He weighs in at two hundred and ninety-four pounds and represents the CLAN!  THE BOSTOOOON STRAAAAAANGLEEER!!”

[strangler has wrapped a steel chain around his hand and wrist. He climbs the steps and enters the ring, slowly pacing his way around the ring. Once inside the ring, he takes off the coat, glasses, and the Hardcore title belt, and gives it to the referee. Strangler makes a circuit around the ring, warming up by swinging his arms back and forth across his chest.]

NTD: “What an awesome reign The Strangler has had as a Hardcore Champion.”

Curry: “What do you mean, reign? He didn’t defend it against anyone credible.”

NTD: “He will tonight.”

Curry: “Yeah, a two time Hardcore Champion in Mistress Sarah.”

[“Burn to Burn” fades from the speakers as the Smarktron sparks to life, playing an old movie fuzz as the beginning of “Paint It Black” by the Rolling Stones sounds off. The crowd’s booing becomes even more intensified as Mistress Sarah steps onto the ramp and saunters down the aisle.]

Funyon: “And his challenger, from Bellevue, Nebraska and weighing in at one hundred and sixty pounds … she is a former TWO TIME Hardcore champion … MISSTRESSS SSSARRAAAAAHH!!”

[sarah peels off her see through robe and unfurls her whip before climbing the stairs. She drops them both outside the ring and climbs in, hurriedly ducking Strangler’s attack as he rushes to her!]

* DING * DING * DING *

NTD: “And we’re underway!”

[strangler bounces off the ropes and runs straight into the Mistress’ dropkick. He’s up quick, as is the Mistress, who fires a speedy kick to Strangler’s knee. TBS drops down to one knee and brings a hand up quick to block an incoming kick from the Mistress. He keeps hold of her leg and shoves her away. The Mistress easily rolls with the toss and stands, ready for the next assault.]

Curry: “Some quick action by these two stars.”

NTD: “Sarah’s game plan would be to wear down the Strangler, as he obviously has all advantages over her.”

Curry: “Except agility.”

NTD: “True.  But you saw Tajiri vs. Test last night. It was a slaughter.”

Curry: “Mistress Sarah is no Tajiri and The Strangler is no Test.”

NTD: “I’d compare Sarah to Tajiri.”

[The Strangler tightens the chain around his hand and charges at Sarah again, swinging with his metallic glove. The Mistress drops easily and catches TBS around the legs with a drop toe hold. As The Strangler falls, his forehead drops onto his chain wrapped hand! He bellows in frustration as he feels a trickle of blood make its way down his forehead.]

Curry: “Now we see Strangler making the right call and unwrapping that chain from his hand.”

NTD: “He should’ve known not to bring it out against Sarah so early in the match.”

[sarah has disappeared from the ring, and suddenly reappears as she climbs the turnbuckle. A chair is in her left hand. As The Strangler stands, Sarah tosses the chair to him, he catches it, then gets dropkicked in the head, the metal chair clanking against his skull. Sarah moves over for the pin.]

ONE!

TWO!

[strangler tosses Sarah aside as he sits up, wiping blood from his forehead. It’s a small cut, but one of those ones that just won’t stop bleeding. As Strangler stand, he’s barraged by punches from the Mistress. Sarah grabs one of his arms and attempts to whip TBS, but only receives a quick clothesline.]

NTD: “And now we’re looking to see The Strangler take control.”

Curry: “But has the Mistress done enough damage to be able to pull out a win?”

NTD: “We’ll see.”

[strangler reaches down and picks up Sarah, whipping her across the ring. Upon her return, Strangler grabs the Mistress up and slams her back down with a nasty spinebuster! TBS lays down for the pin.]

ONE!

[sarah muscles a shoulder up somehow. The Strangler glances around, noticing the chair that he was once on the receiving end of. He picks up the Mistress again, and throws one of her arms around his neck. TBS then lifts her up, holding Sarah straight up in the air! The Mistress begins struggling a bit, causing Strangler to shift his position, even though he’s not able to keep her aloft for long. Sarah drops down, catching Strangler around the neck and dropping him down onto the chair with a reverse DDT!!]

NTD: “What a reversal!”

Curry: “Very impressive.”

NTD: “Here’s the cover … “

ONE!

TWO!

[Again, Strangler denies Sarah the pinfall. As Sarah glances around to determine her next move, TBS reaches up and slams a forearm between Sarah’s legs! By sheer luck, The Strangler manages to hit that very small spot, and Sarah goes to her knees. Strangler stands and pulls Sarah up by the hair, whipping her into the corner. Sarah doubles over, and the referee moves in to check on her.  She straightens at the last moment, sees Strangler charging with a forearm, and pulls the referee into the corner as she slides out!]

NTD: “There goes the ref.”

Curry: “He’s worthless anyway.”

[The Strangler glances at the referee, then at Sarah. He then smiles sadistically and moves toward her menacingly. Sarah rolls out of the ring and jogs over to collect her whip. As she reaches down, a pair of clasped hands drop over her back, dropping her to the floor!]

Curry: “Strangler with a double axe handle!”

NTD: “Sarah took her eyes off the Clannite. Bad move.”

[TBS picks up the dazed Mistress and leads her to the steel stairs. He then proceeds to knock her forehead into the stairs not once, not twice, not even three times … but five times! Sarah falls back, holding her cut open forehead. Strangler picks up Sarah again, and rolls her into the ring.  Sarah crawls away, one hand on her forehead as Strangler reenters the ring.]

NTD: “I don’t think Sarah’s going to come out on top this time.”

Curry: “She shouldn’t’ve won on last Storm! Longdogger Pete was supposed to be in this match!”

NTD: “Sarah can’t help it that LDP sucks.”

[The Boston Strangler reaches down and grabs Sarah by the hair, stopping her where she kneels. Slowly, he pulls the Mistress to her feet. He positions her so Sarah’s back is to him, and he begins setting up for a Scorpion Death drop. He reaches around and then drops to the mat, slamming Sarah with the Last Breath! A loud cheer from the crowd gains his attention, they should be booing after all. Strangler stands, leaving Sarah as he turns around and POW!]

Curry: “IT’S LDP!”

NTD: “What the #### is he doing out here?!”

Curry: “LDP’s attacking the Boston Strangler!”

[Floored by LDP’s hard right, Strangler gets up quickly, only to be assaulted by more right hands. Finally Pete ends his offensive with a kick to Strangler’s gut, doubling him over. The crowd ovates again as LDP drops Strangler to the mat with a Longdogger Clogger!!]

NTD: “That assmunch!”

Curry: “The Strangler is down!”

NTD: “And what’s the clown doing now?!”

[Pete glances at the two bodies in the ring and smiles. He glances over the crowd and heads for the turnbuckle.  He climbs to the second rope and raises a hand, with his fingers extended in an “L” formation!]

Curry: “He’s signaling for the Longdogger Legdrop!”

NTD: “He’s already taken out the Strangler!”

Curry: “Which means he’s dropping the leg on the Mistress!!”

[As Curry speaks the words, Pete leaps from the ropes and drops his heavy leg over Sarah’s chest, causing her to bounce and roll, holding her chest. Pete stands and examines his handiwork, waves to the crowd and then leaves!]

NTD: “What a menace!”

Curry: “He IS the One Man Wrecking Crew.”

NTD: “Stupidest name I’ve ever heard!”

Curry: “I always had something against NTD.”

[The referee begins to stir from his ordeal in the corner, but both superstars are still on the mat. The striped official crawls toward the center of the ring as Sarah begins to pull herself toward Strangler. After an agonizing thirty seconds, Sarah finally drapes an arm over Strangler.]

Curry: “This could be it … “

ONE!

NTD: “The melodrama is killing me!”

TWO!

Curry: “We have a three time Hardcore champion!!”

THREE!

[What the #### were you thinkin’? STRANGLER GETS A SHOULDER UP! Sarah looks up in pain and shock. The referee signals two counts and begins to stand. TBS is still on the mat, trying to regain his breath. Sarah gets to her knees and reaches over, picking up the chair on the mat. She pulls it over and rests it on top of the Strangler.]

Curry: “That was so close!”

NTD: “Now can TBS make a comeback?”

[The Mistress moves slowly to the corner, practically pulling herself up with the ropes. She then begins climbing. Sarah sits on the corner and turns to face the Strangler. With some effort, Sarah pulls herself into a standing position on the top turnbuckle and then leaps forward!]

NTD: “Broken Spirit onto the chair!”

Curry: “Suicide maneuver by Mistress Sarah!”

[The chair clanks as Sarah lands the shooting star press. The Mistress rolls off, holding her stomach and wincing with pain.  The Strangler doesn’t move. Sarah crawls back toward TBS and drapes an arm over his chest once again.]

ONE!

TWO!

NTD: “I think we’ll see it this time!”

THREE!!

* DING * DING * DING *

[sarah rolls off of Strangler and all the way out the ring. She collapses to the floor, panting as “Paint It Black” kicks up over the speakers. The crowd boos heavily as the referee joins her on the outside, handing her the Hardcore title belt.]

Funyon: “Your winner by pinfall and THREE TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION … MISSTRESS SARAAAH!!”

[strangler begins to stir on the mat, holding a hand to his forehead. He glances around and begins to get an enraged glare on his features. He stares after Sarah as she heads up the ramp with his Hardcore belt, and the whip around her waist. The Storm theme replaces “Paint It Black” and we cut to a commercial break.]

Guest BA_Baracus

Spider - …and that’s why I think the league should be renamed, the “Spider Wrestling Federation”.

[A disinterested looking Stubby props his head up with one hand and fiddles with a pencil with the other.]

Spider – Are you paying attention?

Stubby – Uh, yeah…of course.

Spider – You’d be wise to remember who’s in control here commissioner…

Stubby – I know, I know.  

[stubby let’s out a sigh and straightens up in his chair a bit.]

Stubby – I think I’ll call Misty and see if she’s okay…

Spider – No need…the Clan has her well taken care of.  Your wife is completely safe.

Stubby – All the same…

[spider looks annoyed as Stubby dials the number.  The phone rings on the other end and Stubby waits for somebody to pick up.]

Stubby – Nobody’s answering…

Spider – You don’t need to worry about it.  Everything is well in hand.

Stubby – How do you know that?  I’m going over to the hotel to check on her.

Spider – No!  I told you there was no n—

Stubby – Shut the fuck up.

[stubby rushes out of the room and slams the door behind him as the cameras focus on the vaguely angry face of Spider Nekura…]

Guest BA_Baracus

Mere seconds after SWF Storm comes back from commercial, a Mexican voice shouts “UNO! DOS! TRES! CUATRO!” over the PA, with a burst of pyro from each turnbuckle accompanying each word. The sold-out crowd immediately begins cheering as El Luchadore Magnifico bursts through the curtain to the chorus of “Mission Trip to Mexico”. Magnifico quickly makes his way down the ramp, waving his Mexican flag with one hand and high-fiving fans with the other.

Funyon: The following is a Title on a Pole Match, and it is for the SWF Light Heavyweight Title! Introducing first, from Mexico City, Mexico, weighing in at 190 Pounds...El Luchadoooooooorre Magnificoooooooo!!

Funyon’s announcement draws another pop out of the crowd as the luchadore slides into the ring, drops his flag, and hops onto the nearby second turnbuckle. He pumps his fist into the air several times, bathed in light from the thousands of cameras capturing his image.

Curry: And welcome back to SWF Storm, everyone! Like Funyon said, we’ve reached our Light Heavyweight Title Match, featuring a rather unique stipulation. The Title has been attached to the top of a ten foot pole, and the winner is the first man who can climb it and detach the title!  

The camera cuts to a shot of the pole, which is attached to the closest turnbuckle on the announcers’ right. The title itself is weaved into a large metal ring near the top.

Curry: Fallout’s title was taken earlier in the night, and now it is literally up for grabs!

NTD: Now this is my kinda match! There are no disqualifications or count outs in this match; Fallout and Magnifico can beat the crap outta each other until someone grabs the title!

Curry: This is sure to be a brutal match and another chapter in this feud between El Luchadore Magnifico and our strongest Light Heavyweight Champion in history, Fallout.

While Curry and NTD blather on, Magnifico begins to stretch out the ring, preparing himself for Fallout. The house lights within the USF Sun Dome are suddenly cut out “Scum of the Earth” by Rob Zombie begins to play, almost immediately drawing boos from everyone in attendance. As soon as the heavy guitar part starts, an explosion hits the entrance area, a faint green glow lights up the arena, and Fallout comes through the curtain. Ignoring the deafening boos, he heads straight for the ring, drilling a hole into Magnifico’s skull with his eyes.

Funyon: And now, from Phoenix, Arizona, weighing in at 185 Pounds, he is the SWF Light Heavyweight Champion...Faaaaaaaaaaallout!!

Fallout slides into the ring, pops to his feet, and slowly walks into the center of the ring. As Magnifico looks on, Fallout closes his eyes and slowly lifts his arms skyward as a huge green explosion comes from behind him. He then removes his Clan robe, and thrusts it over to the ref, who signals for the bell.

DING DING DING

Wasting little time, both men begin to circle each other around the ring, coming closer and closer to each other. However, Fallout stops when his back is to the pole and slowly turns around. Suddenly, Fallout makes a mad dash for the title, running towards the corner and sprinting up the turnbuckles! Magnifico, who was caught by surprise, rushes across the ring as Fallout begins reaching for hjs title! The luchadore grabs Fallout by his legs and pulls backwards, causing the Nuclear One to trip forward and hit his chin on the top turnbuckle!

Curry: Ouch! It was worth a try, but it looks like Fallout’s gonna need to take out his opponent before he can grab that title.

Fallout lands on the mat and leans on the turnbuckle, holding his chin, until Magnifico grabs Fallout by his arm and whips him across the ring. Fallout lands in the corner as Magnifico charges after him, but eats a back elbow from Fallout as he approaches, sending the luchadore stumbling backwards. Fallout quickly hops up onto the second turnbuckle and leaps off, extending his arms and legs and soaring towards Magnifico with a Flying Cross Body! Fallout makes perfect chest-to-chest contact with the maneuver and knocks the luchadore to the ground! But as both men fall, Magnifico uses Fallout’s momentum against him by grabbing him by the chest and rolling backwards, surprising Fallout with a quick pin! Since pinfalls are useless, Magnifico breaks the pin, allowing Fallout to quickly get back to his feet, even before Magnifico can. As soon as the luchadore stands, Fallout charges and knocks him right back down with a Clothesline. Magnifico tries to get back up, but Fallout grabs him by the hair before he has a chance and throws him into the turnbuckle. As soon as Magnifico is in the corner, Fallout lashes out with his right hand, slashing it against the luchadore’s chest with a Knife-Edge Chop! The fans instinctively WHOOO! as Fallout reaches back and lashes out with a second Chop. Another WHOOO! echoes throughout the inside of the arena as Fallout whips Magnifico across the ring and towards the corner that has the pole attached to it. Fallout realizes his mistake too late, as Magnifico quickly climbs the turnbuckles and begins reaching for the title! The Nuclear One charges across the ring, but Magnifico sees him out of the corner of his eye and suddenly leaps backwards off of the turnbuckle! ELM flips backwards in mid-air and crashes into Fallout with a Standing Moonsault! Both men crash to the mat as the crowd cheers the aerial maneuver Magnifico slowly climbs back up to his feet with Fallout trailing right behind him. Before Fallout can reach his feet, Magnifico grabs him by the arm, pulls him to his feet, and then runs towards the ropes with Fallout in tow! Magnifico actually jumps over the top rope, looking to drive Fallout’s arm onto the top rope, but the Nuclear One manages to break his arm free before he can do! Magnifico lands safely on the outside, but Fallout takes advantage of the opportunity and rushes towards the pole!

Curry: Uh oh! I don’t know if Magnifico will be able to stop Fallout in time!

NTD: Of course he won’t! Just look at the head start that Fallout’s got!

When Magnifico sees Fallout quickly climb the turnbuckles and reach for the title, he rushes over to the apron closest to the announce table and hops onto it, then grabs the top rope and shakes it violently! Fallout loses his balance and slips, landing with the top turnbuckle between his legs! As Fallout sits on the turnbuckle, momentarily stunned, Magnifico walks over to him while still on the apron, grabs Fallout by the hair, and pulls him forward, slamming his head straight into the pole! Fallout’s head snaps backwards from the impact, but his legs become hooked on the wire connecting the turnbuckle on the pole, and is left hanging in a Tree of Woe position, facing the pole! Seeing this, Magnifico climbs into the ring and quickly makes his way over to the corner opposite Fallout. He lines himself up with the Nuclear One, then charges across the ring at top speed! As Magnifico approaches Fallout, he suddenly hits the mat and extends his legs, skidding towards Fallout with a Baseball Slide! But as Magnifico approaches, Fallout suddenly curls his body upwards, leaving the luchadore without a target! Unable to stop himself, Magnifico’s feet slide right into the corner pole as Fallout begins reaching for the Title again! Magnifico quickly pushes himself back to his feet and grabs Fallout around the waist from behind with his feet still planted on the mat. He then places his head beneath Fallout’s arm, lifts him off of the turnbuckle and begins falling backwards for a Super Back Drop! However, Fallout escapes Magnifico’s grip and flips backwards during the Back Drop, landing on his feet right behind the luchadore! Without wasting a second, Fallout grabs Magnifico’s head from behind and then drives it forward, slamming him face-first into the pole! A loud OHHH! rises from the crowd as Fallout draws Magnifico’s head back and does it again, and again, and again, until mercifully letting go and allowing Magnifico to fall to the mat, holding his face in pain.

Curry: Oh my God, that pole’s made of solid steel! Fallout’s attack could have easily broken Magnifico’s nose!

NTD: Hah, then Magnifico wouldn’t have to deal with his own stench every day. Fallout could have done him a favor!

Boos pour in from every part of the arena as Fallout steps over Magnifico and begins climbing the turnbuckles. But when Fallout reaches the second turnbuckle, Magnifico reaches up and grabs him by the ankle, preventing him from climbing further! Fallout tries to shake the luchadore’s grip, but Magnifico refuses to let go as he slowly climbs to his feet. Magnifico suddenly pulls backwards on Fallout’s leg, jerking him off of the turnbuckle and forcing him to hop on one foot on the canvas to keep balance. As Magnifico pulls Fallout towards the center of the ring, the Nuclear One turns himself around to face the luchadore, then suddenly hops into the air and kicks out with his free foot, looking to land an Enziguri! Fallout’s foot smacks against Magnifico’s head, forcing him to drop Fallout’s leg and sending him to the mat. Fallout falls after Magnifico lets go, but quickly gets back to his feet and begins stomping away at a slowly rising Magnifico. The luchadore eventually reaches his feet, but Fallout is ready and waiting for him, grabbing Magnifico by his arm and whipping him across the ring. As Magnifico bounces off of the ropes, Fallout charges towards him and jumps into the air, spinning in mid-air and driving his heel into ELM’s forehead with a Spinning Heel Kick! Magnifico falls back to the mat as Fallout springs to his feet and heads over to the title-bearing pole. Fallout begins climbing the turnbuckles as Magnifico pushes himself to his feet, and starts reaching for the title as Magnifico finally stands. ELM notices Fallout going for the win and rushes across the ring, delivering a low blow to Fallout just as he’s getting his hands on the title! Fallout immediately doubles over on the top turnbuckle as Magnifico turns away from him and steps backwards onto the first turnbuckle. He slowly reaches up, grabs Fallout around the waist...and then falls forward, dragging Fallout off of the turnbuckle in a German Suplex position! Magnifico falls onto the mat and slams Fallout’s head and neck into the canvas with a Top Rope German Suplex, drawing a loud cheer from the crowd! Right after landing the move, Magnifico collapses to the mat, lying next to a dazed Fallout.

Curry: Amazing move from Magnifico! Fallout went for his title too early once more, and he paid for it this time!

NTD: Pfft, maybe the move would be good if Magnifico could do something after it. Look at him! Just lying there like some sort of Mexican slug thingy!

The Super German Suplex seems to take a lot out of Magnifico as well, as it is several seconds before he begins to stir and push himself to his feet. While Fallout lays on the mat, unmoving, Magnifico slowly stands up and begins to climb the turnbuckles, making a grab for the title. While Magnifico reaches the top turnbuckle, Fallout begins to stir and climb to his feet, standing up just as the luchadore begins reaching for the title. Seeing this, Fallout heads over to the corner, grabs Magnifico from behind and violently pushes him forward, sending him flying off of the turnbuckle and towards the guard rail! ELM’s chin lands right on the guard rail, causing him to spring backwards upon impact and fall to the floor as the crowd OHHH!s dramatically. Fallout takes a second to rest, doubled over and holding the top rope for balance, and then begins slowly climbing towards the title. Meanwhile, Magnifico struggles to his feet on the outside, using the guardrail for support and finally standing as Fallout begins reaching for the title. Magnifico quickly looks around for some way to stop Fallout, when his eyes come to a nearby fan carrying a large cup of beer. Muttering a quick apology, the luchadore grabs the glass of beer, turns towards Fallout, and flings it at his head! The beer flies out of the cup and drenches Fallout’s face, leaving him soaked and standing stunned on the top rope!

NTD: Foul! You can’t steal beer! That’s just not right!

Curry: I’d like to see that guy do anything about it...

Ignoring the curses of the now beer-less fan, Magnifico rolls into the ring and steps behind Fallout. He then places his head between Fallout’s legs, grabs his knees, and lifts him off of the top turnbuckle and onto his shoulders! As beer drips down his face, Fallout begins wildly punching away at Magnifico’s face, trying to get the luchadore to drop him! Magnifico keeps his grip steady, however, as he slowly steps backwards to the center of the ring, lifts Fallout off of his shoulders, then pulls him forward so that he’s face-to-face with the mat! Magnifico drops Fallout downward while sitting, slamming Fallout’s face into the canvas with an Electric Chair Drop! A loud pop rises from the crowd as Fallout lays face down on the mat with Magnifico sitting right behind him, looking exhausted.

Curry: Electric Chair Drop from Magnifico! This may be his opportunity to grab the title!

After a few seconds of rest, Magnifico pushes Fallout’s legs out of the way and slowly stands up. But instead of heading towards the title, Magnifico rolls out of the ring and steps out onto the floor! He quickly heads over to the announce table and grabs his Mexican Flag, drawing an anticipatory cheer from the crowd. Flag in hand, Magnifico rolls back into the ring, stands, and walks back over to a motionless Fallout. He looks down at Fallout for a second, then at the rather-sharp tip of his flag, then back at Fallout.

Curry: Oh no...NTD, this is like Genesis II all over again! I think Magnifico’s gonna drive that flag straight through Fallout’s hand!

NTD: That’s good thinking! Fallout can’t get the title if he can’t leave the mat!

Curry: How can you say that?? When Magnifico did it to Chris Wilson, it was a brutal, viscous, and unwarranted act! How can Magnifico even think about doing it again!

As Fallout begins to stir on the mat, Magnifico is seemingly still considering what to do with his Mexican Flag. He looks out over the crowd, who give him rousing support in the form of applause, before looking back to Fallout. Finally, Magnifico takes the flag and brings it high above his head, the point facing downward and aimed directly at Fallout’s hand! However, Magnifico hesitates, keeping the flag high above his head as the bloodthirsty crowd continues to cheer him on. The luchadore closes his eyes, brings the flag up higher, and then....drops it! The flag falls to the mat, promptly silencing the fans as Magnifico opens his eyes, turns around, and heads for the title while Fallout struggles to his feet behind him.

Curry: Thank God, Magnifico couldn’t bring himself to do it. As much as he hates Fallout, he’s just not one to do that sort of thing any more.

NTD: No, but maybe Fallout is! He’s got the flag!

True to NTD’s word, Fallout has grabbed Magnifico’s flag and reached his feet as the luchadore is still climbing the turnbuckles. Fallout slowly approaches Magnifico from behind, holding the flag with both his hands. When the luchadore reaches the top rope, Fallout suddenly drives the thick pole forward like a baseball bat, slamming it into Magnifico’s back! A loud cry of pain rises from the luchadore as promptly stops reaching for the title and falls to a sitting position on the top rope. Fallout smashes the flag into Magnifico’s back once more, drawing another cry of pain out of him and severe heat from the crowd. Fallout then drops the flag and climbs up the turnbuckles himself, quickly reaching the top rope where Magnifico sits. Slowly and carefully, Fallout pulls him to a standing position, and then applies a Reverse Face Lock on the top rope! The crowd’s booing becomes louder than ever as Fallout takes a few seconds to balance himself...then suddenly leaps off backwards with Magnifico in tow, looking to drive the luchadore into the mat with a Super Reverse DDT! Both men fall to the mat at the same time, but Magnifico’s head and neck are simply smashed into the canvas from the brutal Top Rope Reverse DDT, as he lays motionless next to Fallout except for the occasional spasmic jerk. Fallout remains motionless as well, staring straight up at the house lights while his chest heaves up and down.

Curry: Super Reverse DDT from Fallout! If he can get up, this match is over! No question!

With the crowd still booing, Fallout slowly turns onto his stomach and begins pushing himself to his feet, while Magnifico remains motionless next to him. Fallout finally stumbles to his feet, backing up into the ropes and using them for support until he can get his balance. After a few seconds, Fallout pushes himself off of the ropes, heads over to the corner with the pole and the title, and begins slowly climbing the turnbuckles. Fallout is able to get to the top at the same time Magnifico begins pushing himself to his feet, and has his hands on the title as Magnifico finally stands! Fallout struggles to detach the title from its hook as Magnifico catches sight of the Nuclear One. The luchadore steps behind Fallout, jumps into the air, and kicks out his feet, slamming them into Fallout’s lower back with a Missile Dropkick! The force of the Dropkick sends Fallout forward into the pole, and the snapback from that collision makes Fallout lose his balance and fall backwards off of the turnbuckle! Unfortunately for Magnifico, Fallout lands right on top of him, knocking the wind out of the luchadore as Fallout slowly rolls off of him. Magnifico and Fallout lay side to side for a few seconds, until both men stir at about the same time and slowly begin pushing themselves to their feet. Fallout reaches his feet a second before Magnifico, and starts to climb the turnbuckles as the luchadore stands up behind him. Immediately, Magnifico grabs Fallout by his shorts and pulls him off of the turnbuckle, then begins to climb up himself! Fallout does the same to Magnifico however, pulling the luchadore off of the turnbuckle and giving him a hard shove when he’s back on the mat. Magnifico looks at Fallout for a second, then lashes out with his right hand, landing a hard punch to Fallout’s chin! Magnifico keeps it going, landing shot after shot until Fallout is backed up against the ring ropes! With Fallout leaning against the ropes, Magnifico takes a few steps backwards...and then charges forward, driving his arm into Fallout’s chest and knocking him out of the ring with a Clothesline! However, Magnifico’s momentum carries him over as well, as both men tumble to the floor and land in a heap as the crowd cheers!

Curry: Both men are out again! Somebody’s gonna need to get a decisive advantage if they want to win.

NTD: Well gee, thanks for summing up THE POINT OF THE ENTIRE MATCH, Curry.

Curry: Um, you’re welcome.

A few seconds after crashing to the outside, Magnifico slowly begins to stand up, reaching his feet just as Fallout begins to stir. While Fallout struggles to his feet, Magnifico pulls up the ring apron and begins searching for a weapon. He comes up with a steel chair very quickly, and turns to face Fallout with the chair held high above his head! Fallout is on one knee when he looks up and sees Magnifico, ready to bring the chair down on his head! In desperation, Fallout suddenly lunges forward and drives his arm between Magnifico’s legs, doubling him over and forcing him to drop the chair with a Low Blow! While Magnifico drops to one knee and tries to shake off the pain, Fallout slowly stands up, grabs the steel chair, and makes his way behind the luchadore, just waiting for Magnifico to stand up. ELM finally stands back up, and when he does, Fallout drives the steel chair into Magnifico’s back, creating the sickening sound of metal on flesh and sending Magnifico stumbling forward as the crowd angrily boos Fallout. While Magnifico stumbles, Fallout comes up from behind him and delivers another brutal shot to the luchadore, sending him forward into the corner pole. Magnifico leans up against the pole, holding his back in pain, as Fallout winds up for another shot! The Nuclear One drives the chair forward once more, but Magnifico dodges just in time, creating a deafening CLANG! as the chair collides with the pole! Fallout turns to Magnifico and rears the chair back once more, but before he has the chance to land another shot, Magnifico sidesteps towards him, throws his foot into the air, and slams it into Fallout’s chin, knocking the Nuclear One to the ground with a Superkick! The sound of the dropped chair hitting the floor is drowned out by the crowd’s cheering as Fallout lays on the flopor, holding his chin in pain. Magnifico delivers a few stomps for good measure, then rolls back into the ring.

Curry: Magnifico’s got an open shot at the title! I don’t think Fallout will be able to get over there in time!

NTD: Sure he can! They don’t call him The Scum of the Earth because he’s slow!

Curry: You do realize that made no sense, right?

NTD: Shibbidy-do-wop!

Magnifico slowly stands inside the ring and heads over to the corner with the pole as the crowd continues to cheer for him. Meanwhile, Fallout is slowly struggling to his feet on the outside, finally standing once Magnifico reaches the top turnbuckle! Not wasting a second, Fallout grabs the chair and makes his way around the ring as fast he can, heading towards the corner where Magnifico is! The luchadore has his hands on the title, and is struggling to detatch it, when Fallout suddenly jumps up on the apron, steel chair in hand! Magnifico sees Fallout on the apron, but before he has a chance to react, Fallout lifts the steel chair and drives it into Magnifico’s gut, doubling him over on the top rope! With the luchadore bent over, Fallout is able to slam the steel chair right into his head, sending him flying off of the top turnbuckle and crashing to the mat! The THUD! that is created from Magnifico’s impact with the mat is almost enough to drown out the overriding boos from the crowd. While still standing on the apron, Fallout examines Magnifico’s unmoving form a few seconds, then glances at the title, still hanging from that pole. After a moment’s consideration, Fallout takes the chair and tosses it onto Magnifico’s body!

Curry: What is Fallout doing? He could have the title right now!

NTD: He could have the title anytime, Curry! Now is the only chance he gets to utterly destroy Magnifico!

With the chair laying on Magnifico’s chest, Fallout grabs the top rope and jumps/pulls himself onto it! He then bounces off of the rope, and flies towards Magnifico while flipping forward, looking to land the Nuclear Bomb! Fallout makes perfect contact with his finisher, driving himself straight into the steel chair and crushing Magnifico’s chest with the force of the impact!! As the angry crowd showers Fallout with boos, the Nuclear One literally bounces off of the chair, clutching his stomach and rolling around on the mat while the luchadore lays motionless next to him.

Curry: Oh my God!! Nuclear Bomb onto a steel chair! Magnifico has got to be out for the count!

NTD: Ya see? All part of Fallout’s master plan!  

Fallout continues to writhe around on the mat for quite a while, until he is finally able to shake off the pain and begins struggling to his feet, one hand still clenching his gut. Fallout slowly stands and begins walking over to the corner with the pole, holding the top rope for support with one hand and clenching his gut with the other. Fallout sluggishly begins to climb the turnbuckles, the the crowd booing louder and louder with every step he takes. While Fallout makes his way upwards, Magnifico amazingly begins to stir, pushing the steel chair off of his chest and rolling onto his stomach. Moving even slower than Fallout was, Magnifico slowly pushes himself to his feet, standing up as Fallout is getting his hands on the title.

Curry: Amazing! Magnifico is back on his feet! He simply won’t let Fallout get the best of him!

NTD: Too late for that! The Nuclear One is mere moments away from capturing the title!

Magnifico captures sight of Fallout just in time to see him struggling with detaching the title from its hook. Moving as quickly as he can, the luchadore uses an unexpected burst of strength to lunge towards Fallout and deliver a shot to his back just before he can detach the title! The attack isn’t enough to knock Fallout off, but it gets The Nuclear One to turn around and face Magnifico, a look of sheer frustration and anger on his face as he glares at the luchadore, who is on one knee and looking extremely exhausted. Fallout grabs Magnifico by the hair and slowly pulls him to his feet, shouting “Why won’t you stay down?!?” as he steps down to the second turnbuckle and applies a Front Face Lock to the luchadore! Immediately after applying it, Fallout leaps off of the turnbuckle, twists around in mid-air, and falls onto his back, planting ELM’s head into the canvas with a Tornado DDT! After landing the move, Fallout practically springs back to his feet, shouting at the luchadore and using dozens of nasty swear words.

Curry: That’s it! Magnifico looks to be out for good, and Fallout can easily get the title.

NTD: Not yet! Fallout doesn’t look like he’s ready to let Magnifico’s disrespect slide!

Fallout reaches down, grabs Magnifico by the hair, and slowly pulls him to one knee. Fallout bends down so that they are face to face, and shouts that he’s going to teach Magnifico a lesson. The Nuclear One spits directly in the luchadore’s face, drawing unbelievable heat upon him, then pulls Magnifico up to his feet and drags him over to the corner with the pole. Fallout throws ELM in the corner, then grabs him around the waist and slowly lifts him up onto the top turnbuckle. Fallout places Magnifico’s legs behind the ring ropes, then climbs up to the top himself while the luchadore sits motionless on the turnbuckle. Once at the top, Fallout grabs Magnifico by his hair and, careful not to lose his balance, pulls him to his feet. Fallout then delivers a boot to Magnifico’s gut, doubling him over, and applies a Front Face Lock on the top rope!! The crowd seems to know what’s coming next, and becomes louder than ever as Fallout looks down on Magnifico, an intense look in his eyes.

Curry: Holy crap! Fallout’s going for a Super Meltdown! This could break Magnifico’s neck, dammit!!

NTD: Maybe so, but it’ll teach that Mexican punk a lesson or two!

Fallout looks down on Magnifico for a few more seconds, then throws his head skywards and shouts, “IT’S OVER!!”. But while Fallout is shouting to no one in particular, Magnifico delivers a hard shot to his gut, forcing him to pause before completing the devastating maneuver! Desperate to break the hold, Magnifico delivers punch after punch to Fallout’s gut, eventually forcing him to loosen the grip and allowing Mgnifico to escape! Magnifico stands straight up on the top rope and delivers a stiff knee shot to Fallout, doubling him over even further, and then grabs the Nuclear One beneath his arms and stands him up straight! Still holding Fallout beneath the arms, Magnifico uses his last bit of strength to lift Fallout up and throw him off of the top turnbuckle and to the outside!! Fallout flies out of the ring and crashes right into the announce table, completely destroying it as the crowd goes crazy!!! The sound of Curry trying to commentate with busted equipment is completely drowned out by the cheers and the chants of “Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!”. Magnifico looks out after Fallout’s broken form for a few seconds, then slowly turns around and begins reaching for the title. After a few moments of struggling, Magnifico gets his hands on the title and...detaches it! The crowd becomes louder than ever as the luchadore clutches the title on the top rope and the referee signals for the bell!

DING DING DING

Funyon: Your winner, and the NEW, SWF Light Heavyweight Champion...El Luchadoooooooorre Magnificoooooooooo!!

“Mission Trip to Mexico” blasts through the speakers of the arena as Magnifico, still standing on the top rope, thrusts the title into the air, greatly pleasing the fans.

Curry: --we back on? Yes? Oh! Magnifico has done it! He’s become the first 3-time Light Heavyweight Champ in SWF history, but he had to destroy Fallout to do it!

NTD: My poor little table...I’ll get you for this, Magnifico!

Curry: Stay tuned folks, because coming up next, we have the Hville Thugg, Edwin MacPhisto, and Spider Nekura colliding in a stable-leader Triple Threat Match!

The last image the fans at home see before the show fades to commercial is Fallout’s battered body amongst the strewed remnants of the table...

Guest BA_Baracus

[As the participants in the last match clear the stage area, the light go out, bathing the arena in darkness.

NTD: What the #### is this?

Curry: I have no idea!  Nothing's scheduled until the next match!

::Crack::

The capacity crowd explodes!!!  The bass line of "Born Bad" rolls out of the speakers as the lights keep time.  Then the first hard guitar riff hits, and every light in the building flashes into bright white light as red and white pyro goes off at the entrance!!!  When the crowd can see again, "Grand Slam" Mark Stevens is striding purposefully down the ramp.  He is not dressed to wrestle, wearing a pair of gym shoes, jeans, the now-classic "MVP - Step Up To The Plate" shirt and his black and gray suede varsity jacket.  His cap is hurled into the audience before the camera can catch a look at it.

Funyon: Ladies and Gentlemen, now making his way to the ring, "Grand Slam" Mark Stevens!

As the Heavy Hitter steps into the ring over the top rope, he motions for the mic in Funyon's hands.  The ring announcer hands it to him and Grand Slam steps to the center of the ring, then looks up at the fans as they start a massive "Grand Slam" chant.  The in-ring cameraman zooms in close on Mark Stevens' face.  His expression is grim, and perhaps, just a touch angry.  His blue eyes, generally warm and friendly, are cold as ice tonight.

Curry: Wow!  Grand Slam looks like he means business tonight!!

NTD: What does he have to be upset about?  Good Lord!  I suppose he is going to come out here and whine about losing the title and that crap...

Curry: Oh stuff it NTD!!  I am about sick of your attitude concerning Grand Slam and the rest of the Midnight Carnival!!

Grand Slam raises the microphone and begins to speak in a calm tone of voice, but with an edge, like he is barely holding back a wave of fiery anger.

GSMS:  In the past week or so, I've been to all of the Internet sites reading everybody's preview of the Pay-Per-View and all I have seen is how this is the final blow out between HVT and X.  How this will be the end-all-beat-all of a classic match as X goes after HVT for a year's worth of anguish.  How X and HVT are going to tear down the arena in the "Match of the Night".

GSMS (becoming a little angry): What everybody seems to be forgetting is that there is a third man in that match.  One month ago, H-Ville Thugg screwed me out of MY title.  Where was my immediate rematch?  He had to wait all of, what, five days after I won the title for a shot at me?  So I wait and wait, and now it is a triple-threat match?  In the past six months, I lost my chance at getting even with Bo, I lost my chance at settling things with King, and now my chance at a little payback on Thugg has X in the way?  Fine.

Grand Slam takes a deep breath as the crowd lets out a cheer.

GSMS (a little calmer): X, you and I have been in a lot of matches together.  You've won some and I've won some.  But nothing this important has ever been contested.  Nothing like the SWF World Title has been on the line.  So, if you want to step up to the plate that night, that's just fine and dandy.  But you better bring your "A" game X, or you will find out why I'm the Heavy Hitter!!

A huge cheer from the fans interrupts the promo.  Grand Slam looks around the arena at them, scanning their faces.  

GSMS: But don't think I'm overlooking the Champion.  Oh no... far from it.  I've been focusing on you since that night a month ago when you stole my title away from me.  I had some shred of respect for you Thugg.  It takes a #### of a wrestler to run roughshod over the SWF like you have done.  You are strong and big, and you know how to use that to your advantage.  But what little respect I have for you has been flushed away in the last month.

GSMS (becoming angry again): First, you steal my title, screwing me out of my second run.  Then you duck me and hide from me, letting Stubby put off your defense until the Pay-Per-View.  And now we find out that you were the cause of X's wreck?  Well Thuggy, I'm going on the record right now as saying you don't deserve to hold that belt.  (huge pop)  You aren't a champion, you are a lying, cheating, no-good coward, hiding behind your lackeys and unwilling to take me on in a fair match. (massive pop, the crowd is eating up everything the Heavy Hitter has to say)  You think that you and your Pound Puppies can run around this fed and do whatever the #### you want because everybody is afraid of you.  Well, here is some news Thuggster.  I'm not afraid.  I never have been.  (now Grand Slam is angry, yelling into the microphone)  You are just one more genetic freak who thought it would be fun to come into this business and rough some people up.  You don't respect this business, you don't respect the fans, you sure as #### don't respect that championship you stole, and you don't respect me.  Don't forget punk, I've beaten you one, two, three in the middle of this ring before, and I will do it again.   Come the 31st, I will teach you respect, I will show you that punks like you and "Da Pound" will never be more than a footnote in the pages of the SWF, and I will be the World Heavyweight Champion again!

Absolutely insane poppage for Grand Slam!!  The crowd is on their feet and screaming!!

Grand Slam: And that...

Crowd: my friends...

Grand Slam and the crowd together: is a #### promise!!!!

"Born Bad" hits again as Grand Slam steps out of the ring to a tremendous ovation!!  He flips the microphone to Funyon and heads up the ramp!

NTD: What are these people cheering for Curry?  Did you hear the names he called the World Champion?

Curry: I did indeed NTD!!  And the people are loving it!!  Grand Slam came out tonight and made a statement of intent towards his opponents in the Triple Threat match at the Pay-Per-View!!

NTD: I doubt HVT is going to take his little "statement" very well!

Curry: And somehow, I think Mark Stevens could care less!!  We'll be right back to SWF Friday Night Storm!!!

As the show cuts to commercial, Grand Slam is standing on the entrance stage making the international symbol for "the belt will be mine".

Guest BA_Baracus

As the participants in the last promo clear the stage area, the light go out, bathing the arena in darkness.

NTD: What the #### is this?

Curry: I have no idea!  Nothing's scheduled until the next match!

::Crack::

The capacity crowd explodes!!!  The bass line of "Born Bad" rolls out of the speakers as the lights keep time.  Then the first hard guitar riff hits, and every light in the building flashes into bright white light as red and white pyro goes off at the entrance!!!  When the crowd can see again, "Grand Slam" Mark Stevens is striding purposefully down the ramp.  He is not dressed to wrestle, wearing a pair of gym shoes, jeans, the now-classic "MVP - Step Up To The Plate" shirt and his black and gray suede varsity jacket.  His cap is hurled into the audience before the camera can catch a look at it.

Funyon: Ladies and Gentlemen, now making his way to the ring, "Grand Slam" Mark Stevens!

As the Heavy Hitter steps into the ring over the top rope, he motions for the mic in Funyon's hands.  The ring announcer hands it to him and Grand Slam steps to the center of the ring, then looks up at the fans as they start a massive "Grand Slam" chant.  The in-ring cameraman zooms in close on Mark Stevens' face.  His expression is grim, and perhaps, just a touch angry.  His blue eyes, generally warm and friendly, are cold as ice tonight.

Curry: Wow!  Grand Slam looks like he means business tonight!!

NTD: What does he have to be upset about?  Good Lord!  I suppose he is going to come out here and whine about losing the title and that crap...

Curry: Oh stuff it NTD!!  I am about sick of your attitude concerning Grand Slam and the rest of the Midnight Carnival!!

Grand Slam raises the microphone and begins to speak in a calm tone of voice, but with an edge, like he is barely holding back a wave of fiery anger.

GSMS:  In the past week or so, I've been to all of the Internet sites reading everybody's preview of the Pay-Per-View and all I have seen is how this is the final blow out between HVT and X.  How this will be the end-all-beat-all of a classic match as X goes after HVT for a year's worth of anguish.  How X and HVT are going to tear down the arena in the "Match of the Night".

GSMS (becoming a little angry): What everybody seems to be forgetting is that there is a third man in that match.  One month ago, H-Ville Thugg screwed me out of MY title.  Where was my immediate rematch?  He had to wait all of, what, five days after I won the title for a shot at me?  So I wait and wait, and now it is a triple-threat match?  In the past six months, I lost my chance at getting even with Bo, I lost my chance at settling things with King, and now my chance at a little payback on Thugg has X in the way?  Fine.

Grand Slam takes a deep breath as the crowd lets out a cheer.

GSMS (a little calmer): X, you and I have been in a lot of matches together.  You've won some and I've won some.  But nothing this important has ever been contested.  Nothing like the SWF World Title has been on the line.  So, if you want to step up to the plate that night, that's just fine and dandy.  But you better bring your "A" game X, or you will find out why I'm the Heavy Hitter!!

A huge cheer from the fans interrupts the promo.  Grand Slam looks around the arena at them, scanning their faces.  

GSMS: But don't think I'm overlooking the Champion.  Oh no... far from it.  I've been focusing on you since that night a month ago when you stole my title away from me.  I had some shred of respect for you Thugg.  It takes a #### of a wrestler to run roughshod over the SWF like you have done.  You are strong and big, and you know how to use that to your advantage.  But what little respect I have for you has been flushed away in the last month.

GSMS (becoming angry again): First, you steal my title, screwing me out of my second run.  Then you duck me and hide from me, letting Stubby put off your defense until the Pay-Per-View.  And now we find out that you were the cause of X's wreck?  Well Thuggy, I'm going on the record right now as saying you don't deserve to hold that belt.  (huge pop)  You aren't a champion, you are a lying, cheating, no-good coward, hiding behind your lackeys and unwilling to take me on in a fair match. (massive pop, the crowd is eating up everything the Heavy Hitter has to say)  You think that you and your Pound Puppies can run around this fed and do whatever the #### you want because everybody is afraid of you.  Well, here is some news Thuggster.  I'm not afraid.  I never have been.  (now Grand Slam is angry, yelling into the microphone)  You are just one more genetic freak who thought it would be fun to come into this business and rough some people up.  You don't respect this business, you don't respect the fans, you sure as #### don't respect that championship you stole, and you don't respect me.  Don't forget punk, I've beaten you one, two, three in the middle of this ring before, and I will do it again.   Come the 31st, I will teach you respect, I will show you that punks like you and "Da Pound" will never be more than a footnote in the pages of the SWF, and I will be the World Heavyweight Champion again!

Absolutely insane poppage for Grand Slam!!  The crowd is on their feet and screaming!!

Grand Slam: And that...

Crowd: my friends...

Grand Slam and the crowd together: is a #### promise!!!!

"Born Bad" hits again as Grand Slam steps out of the ring to a tremendous ovation!!  He flips the microphone to Funyon and heads up the ramp!

NTD: What are these people cheering for Curry?  Did you hear the names he called the World Champion?

Curry: I did indeed NTD!!  And the people are loving it!!  Grand Slam came out tonight and made a statement of intent towards his opponents in the Triple Threat match at the Pay-Per-View!!

NTD: I doubt HVT is going to take his little "statement" very well!

Curry: And somehow, I think Mark Stevens could care less!!  We'll be right back to SWF Friday Night Storm!!!

As the show cuts to commercial, Grand Slam is standing on the entrance stage making the international symbol for "the belt will be mine".

Guest BA_Baracus

The end of the commercial segment gives way to the dimmed lights of the USF Sun Dome, where, after about 5 seconds of eerie silence, multi-colored lights begin to flash.  “Leper Messiah” by Metallica starts with its introduction, sending the fans into a collective “boo”.  On the SmarkTron are the famous words…

“So Says The Clan”

…in a gothic, red font, and just before the main guitar riff of “Leper Messiah” hits, the words ripple and fade out.

(Curry) – Welcome back to this historic edition of SWF Storm!  As we head into our huge main event match up, let us tell you…what a night it’s been!  The announcement from commissioner Stubby McWeed that next Sunday’s world title match between the world champion Hville Thugg, Xstasy, and Mark Stevens will not just be a fight for the richest prize in the game.

With his song at full tilt over the loud speakers of the Sun Dome, Spider Nekura stands atop the stage, his head hidden by his clan-black hooded robe, and his arms outstretched in his trademark “scarecrow” pose.

(Curry) – It won’t just be a battle for SWF supremacy…no!  It’s now a fight for one man’s career because earlier tonight, the commissioner made the announcement that if Thugg doesn’t win that match against Stevens and Xstasy, then his career in the SWF is over!

(Funyon) – The following non-title contest is scheduled for one fall.  Introducing first, weighing in at 231 pounds…representing The Clan…SPPIIIIIIIIIDDDEEERRR NEEKKKUUUUUUUUUURRRAAAAAAA!!!

(NTD) – I know Curry.  That announcement has left this crowd buzzing all night long, but can you imagine the SWF without the Hville Thugg?

On the stage, Spider soaks up the crowd’s heat for a moment before starting down towards the ring.  Master Nekura reaches the ring, climbs up onto the apron, and then ascends the near right turnbuckle where he stretches out his arms to the flicker of thousands of flash bulbs.

(Curry) – To be honest with you NTD, I can’t imagine the SWF without Thugg.  His sadistic and destructive antics over the past year, while vile and disturbing, have become a staple of this federation.  But after what he did to Xstasy some 9 months ago,  being fired from the SWF seems like a suitable punishment.

(NTD) – It may even be too light of a punishment, if you ask me.  I’ve been a huge fan of Thugg’s for a long time, but even I can’t condone that kind of behavior.  Besides, tonight we’ve all seen how the locker room feels about Thugg now that they know about his actions towards Xstasy.  His departure may be the best thing for the company as a whole.

In the ring, Spider removes his Clan robe, tossing it over the top rope, and prepares for the match.  As Spider bounces in the ring, the lights black out, and merely seconds later, “Battleflag” by the Lo-Fidelity All-Stars hits the speakers, whipping the crowd into a frenzy!

(Curry) – And here comes a man who, already tonight, has expressed his desire for Thugg to leave for good.

The SmarkTron fires up, providing the only source of illumination in the form of gray silhouettes fading in and out, silhouettes of a man with his arms outstretched, a man holding a microphone, and a man leaning on a lamppost. A light beat drops in, and the voice of Edwin MacPhisto rises up from the back…

(Edwin) – HEEEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO TAMPA BAY!!  Your crown prince of flash and panache here welcoming you to yet another public service announcement, Carnival Style!!

Cheers erupt from the fans as the yet unseen Edwin entertains the only way he knows how…

(Edwin) – First…This public service announcement is brought to you by Sacred’s Evil Potion!  You too can be as evil as Sacred with just one sip of this elixir, and its great taste will keep you coming back for more!  Taken twice a day will have your saying, “I am evil, hear me roar” all day long.  So try it, and if you aren’t evil in 5 minutes, we’ll send you your money back, guaranteed!

The laughter from the crowd only feeds Edwin’s out-of-control verbal antics, but he is forced to break for a second to fight back his own laughter.  Some might say that they even saw Spider chuckle a little, but the master of darkness would obviously deny it completely.

(Edwin) – {in a child’s voice} Wow, wouldn’t that be great.  I want to be evil just like Sacred!  Mom, can you buy me some of Sacred’s Evil Potion…{chuckle}.  

(NTD) – Ha ha ha ha!  Edwin’s tearing Sacred a new one!

(Curry) – A new what?

(NTD) – I don’t know…that’ just what people say.

(Edwin) - I’m sorry…let’s get back to business!  Tonight’s public service announcement will be in the form of a song.  If you know it, feel free to sing along.  AHEM!

“The itsy bitsy Spider went up the water spout!”

The fans erupt into laughter even louder than before as Edwin belittles Spider Nekura with a children’s song.

“Down came the Carn-i-val, and kicked the Spider out!”

“Out came Da Pound, who tried to bring da pain!”

“But the Mid-night Carnival came out on top again!”

Inside the ring, Spider doesn’t look at all happy about being reduced to an “itsy, bitsy spider”, but he remains his calm demeanor as Edwin continues.

(Edwin) – The party’s just beginning.  Your prince of flash and panache invites you to sing along this time.

“The itsy, bitsy………ARHG!”

As Edwin starts the song again, he is stopped by what sounds like an attack, which is validated when Edwin comes stumbling out of the back holding his head.  The boos return as Sacred walks from behind the curtain and delivers a punch that staggers Edwin.

(Curry) – Oh no!  It’s Sacred, and he’s getting him some of Edwin MacPhisto!

(NTD) – Talk about redemption!  Making fun of Sacred like that?  Edwin should know better.

The boos continue as Edwin goes stumbling down the ramp towards the ring and Sacred follows.  Spider exits the ring on the near side, and after another punch from Sacred; Edwin walks right into a punch from Spider that knocks him to the floor.

(Curry) – This isn’t fair!  It’s two on one, and Sacred’s not even in this match!

(NTD) – The match hasn’t even begun yet, so anything goes…right?

(Curry) – Wrong!  Sacred and Spider Nekura are taking Edwin MacPhisto apart here before the match!  What a heinous act by two despicable people!

Edwin starts to get up, but a book to the back by Sacred sends him back to the ground.  Spider delivers a stomp of his own before Sacred lifts the prince and whips him…

CRASH!

…into the steel steps!

(Curry) – OH!  Edwin going head first into those steel steps!  Spider and Sacred are really doing a number on the ICTV champion!

Just as Sacred starts to scream at Edwin, a burst of referees and SWF officials come barreling down the ramp.  Spider watches as the grab Sacred and escort him, very reluctantly, away from ringside via the left side of the ramp.

(Curry) – Finally!  SWF officials are taking Sacred away from ringside, but it may be too late.  The damage may already be done!

(NTD) – You wanted someone to do something, and they did.  You should be happy!

(Curry) – Happy?  Happy?  Sacred just beat the living #### out of Edwin MacPhisto, leaving him in a weakened state to take on the likes of Spider Nekura and…

A sadistic laugh cuts Curry off as the lights in the arena go out one more time.

“They don’t know”

“Who we be”

(Curry) - …and this man!  The SWF champion…The Hville Thugg!!!

“They don’t know”

“Who we be”

The boos for the most hated man in the business shakes the foundation of the arena, meanwhile, the shadows of Spider and Edwin can be seen near the apron.  Spider’s shadow rolls Edwin’s shadow into the ring…

“What they don’t know is…”

BOOM!

…as an explosion of fire erupts from the stage.

“The bullshit”

“The drama”

“The guns”

“The armor”

DMX’s “Who We Be” blares through the speakers, but can barely be heard over the fans’ voices of hatred.  Inside the ring, Spider Nekura lays stomps into Edwin’s back while HVT steps to the front of the wall of fire.

(Curry) – And here comes the most hated man in the company.  Here comes the most vile, disgusting, sadistic human being we’ve ever laid eyes on!

(Funyon) – And their opponent, weighing in at 450 pounds…from Washington, DC…He is the SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION…THE HVVIIIIIIILLLEEEE THHUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGG!!!

HVT begins to walk down to the ring while Spider whips Edwin to the far ropes.  Edwin returns and is floored by a jumping, spinning heel kick from Spider.

(Curry) – A heel kick from Spider sends Edwin down, who’s at a significant disadvantage because of that brutal attack by Sacred before this match began.

(NTD) – Actually Curry, the match STILL hasn’t started.

As HVT reaches ringside, an attendant runs up and takes his belt while the giant climbs over the top rope and into the ring.  Meanwhile, Spider has gotten Edwin back to his feet and whipped him to the far ropes.  Edwin rebounds, but as Spider goes for another heel kick, Edwin ducks and then runs past Spider…right into a Big Boot from Thugg!

(Curry) – Oooo!  Boot the face by Thugg, who looks highly pissed off!

(NTD) – You would be too if you just found out that you may get fired.

Spider walks over to grab Edwin, but HVT grabs him by the back of the head and launches him over the near ropes and down to the floor below.  As Spider recovers on the outside, HVT lifts Edwin to his feet and pushes him into the near left corner where he delivers a hard right hand to MacPhisto’s head.  HVT grabs Edwin by the arm and whips him across the ring, and Edwin crashes hard back first into the far right turnbuckle.

(Curry) – Whip from Thugg, who’s dominating both men here in the early going.

HVT takes off running, only to be stopped when he slams into Edwin’s body, smashing the Carnie against the turnbuckle with all his weight.  Meanwhile, Spider has recovered and slides back into the ring.  Once he’s back on his feet, Spider runs over and delivers a hard forearm to the back of Thugg’s head, staggering the big man for a moment.

(Curry) – Back comes Nekura with a forearm to the head.

HVT turns around and leans against the far ropes, and Spider grabs his arm for an attempted Irish Whip, but HVT reverses it, sending Spider to the near ropes.  Spider rebounds and ducks a Thugg clothesline, but as he heads back to the far ropes, he does a front handspring.  Spider’s legs hit the ropes, sending him back over, and when Spider’s feet hit, he leaps backwards and delivers a back elbow to Thugg’s head, sending the champ reeling.

(Curry) – Handspring Back Elbow from Spider…who’s gotten himself back in this contest.  Edwin, however, is still reeling from the attack by Spider and Sacred.

(NTD) – What an athletic move from Nekura.  Every time I see that move it still amazes me.

(Curry) – Spider, one of the most athletic talents we have here in the SWF definitely has a bright future here, and how much of a boost would it give him if he were to pin the world champion tonight.

Spider moves in quickly to continue the attack on HVT, but when he gets close, HVT grabs him and delivers a hard headbutt that sends Spider stumbling back.  After a few moments, Spider stumbles into the grasp of a recovered HVT, who presses the Clan member over his head.

(Curry) – Thugg showing off his superior strength again with that military press of Spider Nekura.

As thousands of flashbulbs flicker in the crowd, HVT walks over to the left side ropes and drops Nekura throat first onto the top rope.  Spider bounces back to his feet and grabs his neck frantically.

(Curry) – Oh!  Thugg dropping Spider onto the top rope, knocking all the wind out of him.  Spider’s going to be gasping for air for quiet some time, falling from that height.

As Spider attempts to breath, he walks right into a hard clothesline from Thugg, who immediately makes the cover.

(Curry) – Thugg with the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

(Curry) – This could be it right…NO!

Well before the ref can slap the mat for three, Edwin runs over and drops a double axe handle on the back of Thugg’s head.

(Curry) – Edwin breaks up the count!

(NTD) – Good thing too, because that was nearly another Hville Thugg victory.  Now let’s see if MacPhisto can mount something and gain a little momentum here in this match up.

HVT gets to his feet quickly, but holds his head as Edwin and delivers a running dropkick that sends HVT back into the near right corner.  Edwin waltzes in and delivers a solid palm strike to Thugg’s chest, probably more irritating that anything, but HVT sells nonetheless.

(Curry) – And back comes Edwin MacPhisto!

Another palm strike aggravates HVT to the point that when Edwin throws another, HVT catches his hand.  HVT swings his free hand to clobber Edwin, but Edwin ducks, comes up behind HVT, and grabs him in a Bulldog position.  Edwin then goes for the Bulldog, but instead spins into a sit-out position with his knees under HVT’s face, causing double impact.

(Curry) - Midnight Special!!  Edwin with that facebuster/bulldog on Thugg!

(NTD) - Edwin MacPhisto showing signs of life now, let’s just hope he doesn’t start acting like a goofball.

NTD couldn’t have spoken any sooner as Edwin appears to be taking a more serious approach when he immediately jumps on Thugg for the cover.

(Curry) – Edwin with the cover!!

ONE!

TWO….NO!

(Curry) – NO!  Thugg kicks out easily there, but Edwin just sent the world champ a message with that exchange.

Edwin gets back to his feet, as does HVT, who still looks a little woozy from the Midnight Special.  Edwin, seeing the opportunity to entertain, begins to shuffle his feet and dance a bit as HVT tries to recover.  Thugg, however, is given no suck opportunity as Edwin slaps him across the face and the fans start to laugh.

(NTD) – Oh dear.

The slap to the face awakens Thugg, who snaps his head back in Edwin’s direction quickly, but Edwin is also quick to deliver another slap to Thugg’s face.

(Curry) – Hahahahahaha!  Thugg just got bitch slapped…twice!

Edwin takes a couple steps back, continuing to showboat the entire way, and then, as HVT snaps his head back again, Edwin delivers a stiff sidekick to Thugg’s face, sending the monster down to the canvas!

(Curry) – How embarrassing!  And the crowd loves it…

(NTD) – It’s usually not a good idea to embarrass Thugg like that, but it looks like Edwin may have gotten away with it.

Edwin throws his hands in the air and begins to shuffle his feet again.  However, his celebration is short lived as he is knocked to the canvas by a forearm to the back by Spider Nekura.

(NTD) – And that ends that.  I’m glad somebody stopped him from acting like a fool.

(Curry) – Spider Nekura with a forearm to the back, slowing Edwin’s momentum.

Spider grabs Edwin and helps the crown prince back to his feet, but before Edwin can do anything, Spider attempts to whip him towards the left side ropes.  However, Spider doesn’t release Edwin, but instead pulls him back in close, wraps his arms around Edwin’s waist, and the throws Edwin over his head for a Belly to Belly Suplex!

(Curry) – Nice Belly to Belly from Spider on the slightly larger Edwin.

Spider then turns his attention to the rising HVT, delivering several hard right hands to the champ jaw to keep him at bay.  With HVT backed up against the near ropes, Spider attempts a whip that is easily reversed by HVT.  Spider rebounds off the far ropes, but ducks under a Thugg clothesline, leaps up onto the top of the near ropes, springs off, and delivers a spinning sidekick to Thugg’s face!

(Curry) – Acrobatic kick by Spider, who’s rolling now.

Spider jumps back up while HVT staggers backwards, and quickly jumps up to the top turnbuckle in the near right corner.  HVT staggers near, and when he’s close enough, Spider leaps off the turnbuckle, wraps his legs around Thugg’s neck, and brings the big man down with a huge Hurricarana!!

(Curry) – Hurricarana!!  Spider taking the big man down with that huge top rope Hurricarana!!

(NTD) – Spider’s speed is really troublesome for Thugg.  You can’t hit what you can’t catch, and Spider’s really using his athleticism to keep Thugg from getting anything going.

Spider quickly jumps over to Thugg and makes the cover.

(Curry) – Wait!

ONE!

TWO……NO!!

(Curry) – NO!  Edwin breaks up the count!  Spider nearly scored the pinfall there, and how huge would that’ve been for him?

(NTD) – I think it would’ve been somewhat of an upset, although Nekura’s is quite capable of defeating Thugg.

(Curry) – Spider’s come close twice though, losing both times by disqualification.

Edwin’s double axe to Spider stops the count and puts Edwin on the offensive.  Edwin grabs Spider and lifts the dark one to his feet, smacking him with a palm strike to keep the momentum going.  After pushing Spider to the near left corner, Edwin whips him across the ring to the far right corner, and Spider crashes into the turnbuckle back first.  Edwin runs in, but runs right into Spider’s raised feet.

(Curry) – No, Spider gets those feet up, stopping Edwin.  And it looks like the momentum is swinging in favor of Spider Nekura.

Edwin staggers away from the corner as Spider turns around and jumps up to the top turnbuckle, facing away from the ring.  After glancing out at the crowd for a second, Spider takes flight, twisting and turning his body in a corkscrew manner towards the stumbling Edwin.  However, at the very last second, Edwin slides away, leaving Spider to his nothing but canvas!

(Curry) – NO!  He missed with that corkscrew attack!!  And now Edwin has the upper hand!

Spider gets up rather quickly, but obviously hurt from that missed aerial, he backs right into the grasp of Edwin, who, from behind, pulls Nekura over his head with a German Suplex…WITH A BRIDGE!

(Curry) – Edwin with that German Suplex…INTO A PIN!!

ONE!!

TWO!!

(NTD) – This could be it…

TH……NO!!

HVT makes it over just in time to stomp on Edwin’s bridged abdomen!

(NTD) – No!

(Curry) – Broken up by Thugg!  What a back and forth match this has been so far.  Neither man has been able to dominate.

Spider rolls out of the ring as HVT grabs Edwin back to his feet.  The crowd, who are really starting to get into the match, begin cheering Edwin as he breaks Thugg’s grasp and delivers a couple right hands that send Thugg backwards.

(Curry) – Edwin rallying!

The cheers, however, are short-lived as HVT drives a thigh into Edwin’s stomach, doubling the crown prince.  Edwin staggers around hunched over for a moment, but before he knows it…

SMACK!

Thugg slaps on a one-handed choke, forcing the crowd to begin booing loudly.

(Curry) – Oh no!  MacPhisto’s in trouble here!

However, as Thugg prepares to lift Edwin for an Untamed, Spider comes flying off the top of the far left turnbuckle…………………………………BUT HE’S CAUGHT!!!  SPIDER IS CAUGHT IN A ONEHANDED CHOKE AS WELL!!

(NTD) -  Holy cow!  Thugg’s got both of them now!  Both Spider Nekura and Edwin MacPhisto are about to go for the ride of a lifetime!

HVT goes to lift both men for a double Untamed, but at the last second, both men send a kick to Thugg’s stomach, doubling the world champion.

(Curry) – No!

Edwin and Spider both lock in a front face lock on Thugg, put both his arms behind their respective heads, and then, with a tremendous amount of effort, lift HVT up and bring him down with a Suplex!!

(Curry) – HOLY COW!  A double Suplex from Spider and Edwin…on the 450 pounds Thugg!!  What a counter!  I thought for sure they were both about to go for an Untamed ride!

Both Edwin and Spider get to their already tired feet, Edwin’s back to the far ropes.  Then, out of no where, Spider dives in with a clothesline that sends Edwin over the top and to the floor below.

(NTD) – And there goes Edwin MacPhisto.

(Curry) – Edwin sent over the top rope by Spider.

Spider, seizing the opportunity, drops down and covers the ailing Thugg, while Edwin tumbles into the announce table on the outside.

(Curry) – And Spider with the pin!!

ONE!

TWO!

(NTD) – This could be it right here!

(Curry) – Spider Nekura with the upset!

THRE………NO!!  EDWIN PULLS SPIDER OUT OF THE RING!!

(Curry) – NO!  Edwin breaks the count by pulling Spider out, just barely saving the pinfall!

(NTD) – That was close Curry!  If it weren’t for Edwin, Spider could have pulled off the upset right there.

(Curry) – What a head’s up move from Edwin MacPhisto.

As soon as Spider’s feet touch the ground, Edwin delivers a hard right hand, followed by another, which is followed by a whip, where Spider slams back first into the base of the announce table!

(Curry) – Edwin whipping Spider right into our table here, and now the action’s starting to really get heated as it’s now spilled to the outside.

(NTD) – The referee needs to get on his job right now and get his match back under control.

Spider arches his back in pain, but Edwin’s relentless as he moves over and delivers hard stomps to Spider’s chest, using the table as leverage.

(Curry) – And now, Edwin’s laying into Spider with hard stomps.

Once Edwin feels Spider is thoroughly subdued, he grabs the protective covering from off the table and tosses it aside.  Next to go are the television monitors, which Edwin tosses carelessly aside as well.

(NTD) – Wait!  What are you doing??  We need that stuff!

(Curry) – Wait a second Edwin!  Come on!

Once all the coverings are off the table, Edwin goes back to Spider and lifts the Clansman to his feet.  Edwin grabs Spider’s head, and goes to slam it onto the table, but Spider puts his own hands on the table to stop the blow, elbows Edwin in the stomach, and then slams Edwin’s head onto the table instead!

(Curry) – Back comes Spider!  Come on guys…take it back to the ring!

(NTD) – Yeah, what he said.

Spider slams Edwin’s head onto the announce table again, this time leaving it there to move onto bigger and better things.  However, when Spider turns back to face the ring, he’s met with a hard right hand from HVT, who just slid out of the ring.

(Curry) – Thugg with the right hands.  It looks like Spider may have forgotten about his other, 450 pound, opponent.

(NTD) – Which may be a fatal mistake.  You can never forget where Thugg is in a match.

After a few more punches, HVT grabs Spider and hoists him up onto his right shoulder, Spider’s stomach on Thugg’s shoulder and his head hanging in front.  HVT eyes the steel ring post as the fans get to the edge of their seats.

(Curry) – No Thugg…don’t do that!

Despite Curry’s objections, HVT runs towards the far right ring post, looking to slam Spider’s head into it, but Spider slides down the champ’s back and gives him a little shove.  The momentum alone forces Thugg to slam his own head into the ring post, and he goes down.

(NTD) – The referee has lost complete control of this match!

(Curry) – The ring is empty and all three men are fighting here on the outside.

(NTD) – And look…they’ve messed up our table.

Spider staggers for a moment and then starts to back away from Thugg.  However, had he turned around, he would have seen Edwin waiting for him, standing so he is also facing away from Spider but facing the announce table.  When Spider bumps backs with Edwin, Edwin immediately hooks Spider’s arms from behind, thrusts upwards, and sends Spider’s head down with a wicked Backslide…

(NTD) – CLEAR OUT!!

……………………THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!!!

(Curry) – ENCORE CROSS!!  OH MY GOD!!  EDWIN MACPHISTO JUST DROVE SPIDER’S HEAD THROUGH THE ANNOUCNE TABLE WITH THAT VICIOUS ENCORE CROSS!!!!

The crowd starts up a “Holy Shit” chant as Spider lay motionless amongst the rubble that used to be the announce table.

(NTD) – HOLY SHIT!!  UNBELIEVABLE!  EDWIN JUST DESTROYED SPIDER NEKURA!!

(Curry) – It’s quite possible that Spider may be in need of medical attention after that!  The Encore Cross through our announce table!!  I think that’s the end of Spider for this night.

Edwin staggers a bit, still weary from the match, and has one last look at the lifeless leader of The Clan.  However, in his woozy state, he staggers in Thugg’s direction, where he is obliterated by a shot from Thugg…………………WITH THE WORLD TITLE BELT!!!

(Curry) – NO!!  THUGG WITH THE SHOT WITH THE TITLE!!  THE DESPICIBLE HVILLE THUGG JUST CREAMED EDWIN MACPHISTO WITH THE TITLE BELT!

The cheers the crowd had just moments ago for the Encore Cross immediately turn to boos as Edwin hits the floor and Thugg tosses the title belt aside.  HVT, still reeling from the ring post shot, grabs Edwin, lifts him, and rolls Edwin back into the ring, much to the referee’s delight.

(Curry) – What a sadistic act from The Hville Thugg…hitting Edwin right in the head with that title belt.

(NTD) – The referee looks happy to see them back in the ring, but it may only be elementary at this point.

HVT slides back in himself, and then covers Edwin near the far ropes!

(NTD) – Thugg with the cover!

(Curry) – No Thugg!  You can’t win this way!!  Not this way!!

ONE!!

TWO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE……NO!!!!

(Curry) – NO!!!  I THOUGHT THUGG SURELY HAD IT THERE!  WHAT RESILIENCE FROM EDWIN MACPHISTO THERE!

The referee jumps up with two and points at Edwin’s leg on the far ropes.  HVT gets beside himself, screaming at the referee for a three count.  The ref simply reiterates that it was two and that Edwin’s foot was on the ropes, while the fans reiterate how much the hate the Hville Thugg.

(NTD) – I can’t believe MacPhisto got his foot on the ropes there!  And Thugg is beside himself with rage now!

(Curry) – He better be careful.  If he loses focus like this next Sunday, he’s going to be out of a job come next Monday!

After arguing with the referee too long, HVT turns back to Edwin, grabs him, and pulls him to his feet.  However, with a sudden burst of energy, Edwin thrusts HVT’s arms away, kicks the big man in the gut, and drops him head first to the canvas with a hard DDT!!

(Curry) – DDT from Edwin!!  Edwin MacPhisto’s not done yet!!

(NTD) – Both men are down now…what a desperation move from MacPhisto!

With Edwin not rising after the DDT, both men remain down, which causes the referee to utilize his ten count.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

(Curry) – Both men down, and the referee counting for a double knock out here.

FOUR!

FIVE!

(NTD) – Wait, here comes Edwin MacPhisto!!

At five, Edwin begins to stir, and when he gets to his feet, he stumbles over to the far right corner.  The fans cheer their heads off as Edwin climbs the to the top turnbuckle, obviously extremely weary from the match thus far.

(Curry) – Edwin goes up!!  What’s he looking for here?!?

Edwin’s signal to the crowd whips them into an even louder frenzy, and then he takes to the air.  The flicker of flashbulbs light up the arena as Edwin twists and turns his body, sailing towards Thugg’s prone body.  Edwin ends this “cool” maneuver with his elbow soaring towards HVT’s chest…

WHAM!!

…BUT HE MISSES!!!

(Curry) – HE MISSED!!  THUGG MOVED OUT OF THE WAY!!

(NTD) – DEAR GOD WHAT IMPACT!!

Edwin’s elbow hits nothing but canvas, and he rolls around clutching his elbow and back while HVT starts to stagger up.

(Curry) – Edwin took a huge risk there, going for that Twisting Elbow Press, and it backfired!!

Edwin gets back to his feet as well, severely hurt from the botched top rope maneuver, and in serious trouble now that Thugg is up as well.  Edwin staggers around blindly for a moment, and when he turns to face Thugg…

SMACK!

(Curry) – NO!!  HUGE MISTAKE FROM EDWIN IS GOING TO COST HIM!!  

(NTD) – BIG TIME!

HVT slaps on another one-handed choke hold, lifts Edwin with that one hand, spins in a complete circle, and slams Edwin to the canvas with a spinning chokeslam!!

(NTD) – UNTAMED!!!  UNTAMED CHOKESLAM!!  EDWIN’S MISTAKE WAS A FATAL ONE!!

(Curry) – WHAT A TURN OF EVENTS!  EDWIN MISSING WITH THE TWISTING ELBOW PRESS AND THUGG HITTING THE UNTAMED CHOKESLAM!!

After resting for just a second, HVT crawls over and makes the cover on Edwin.

(Curry) – And now Thugg with the cover!  COME ON EDWIN!!

ONE!!

TWO!!

The fans attempt to rally behind Edwin, screaming and chanting for him to kick out…

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

DING DING DING

(Curry) – THAT’S IT!  IT’S OVER!  THE HVILLE THUGG ESCAPES WITH ONE ON A RARE MISTAKE FROM EDWIN MACPHISTO!!!

(NTD) – Don’t forget Spider…still lying here at our feet.

(Curry) – Spider Nekura taking an Encore Cross through our announce table…what a match!

(Funyon) – Your winner……THE HVVVIIIIIIIIILLLLEEEE THHUUUUUUUUUUGGGG!!!!!

The referee goes to raise HVT’s exhausted hand, but Thugg snatches it away quickly.  He then reaches over the far ropes and snatches his title away from the attendant at ringside.  “Who We Be” hits the speakers for the third time tonight, and HVT begins to yell at the downed Edwin while the fans boo and throw yet more debris into the ring.

(Curry) – What a sore winner the Hville Thugg is!!  He’s berating Edwin and he won’t even let the ref raise his hand.

(NTD) – Let’s just hope he doesn’t run anyone down tonight.

Before Curry can comment, the fans boos turn to cheers as the camera pans the arena to locate the source.

(Curry) What’s this???

Suddenly, directly behind HVT rises…

…GRAND SLAM MARK STEVENS!!!!

(Curry) – IT’S GRAND SLAM MARK STEVENS!!!  ONE OF THE MEN WHO WILL END THUGG’S CAREER NEXT SUNDAY!!!!

(NTD) – Oh shit!  He’s got a chair!!!

HVT turns to see what the commotion is…

WHACK!!

…and is floored by Stevens’s chair shot!

(Curry) – OH MY GOD!!!  MARK STEVENS JUST RATTLED THE HVILLE THUGG’S BRAINS WITH THAT THUNDEROUS CHAIR SHOT!!!  

(NTD) – Now that’s not necessarily right, but hey…Thugg ran down his best friend.  He deserves it.

(Curry) – You #### right he deserves it!  He deserves more than that even!!!

With the fans cheering all around him, Stevens throws the chair to the ground and starts screaming inaudibly at HVT, who clutches his head in pain.  Stevens points and screams, and then, seemingly out of pure rage, grabs Thugg by the hair and lifts him to his knees.

(Curry) – Now what??  What’s Stevens doing now??

As helpless as he may be, Thugg tries to fight Stevens’s grasp, but it’s to no avail as Stevens thrusts HVT into a standing head scissors.

(NTD) – Oh shit!

(Curry) – Stevens sending a message!!!

Stevens hooks Thugg’s arms, and the drives his unprotected head down…………………………ONTO THE STEEL CHAIR!!!

(Curry) – WALK OFF!!  STEVENS WITH THE WALK OFF ONTO THE STEEL CHAIR!!  GRAND SLAM MARK STEVENS HAS JUST SENT A MESSAGE TO THE HVILLE THUGG!!  AND IF HE HITS THAT NEXT SUNDAY, THE HVILLE THUGG’S CAREER IN THE SWF WILL BE OVER!!

Stevens jumps up, the fans literally blowing the roof off the arena with cheers, and calls for a mic.

(Stevens) – Consider that a small taste of what’s to come because this Sunday…I’m not only going to take your world title…the title you STOLE from me!  But on next Sunday…I’m gonna end your career!!  AND THAT MY FRIEND…

(Crowd) – IS A #### PROMISE!

Stevens gets down to one knee and moves in real close to HVT’s face.

(Stevens) – {whispering} That is a #### promise!!

Immediately, “Born Bad” by Gone Jackals hits the speakers and the fans are fanatic with cheers.  Stevens tosses the mic down and then moves over to help Edwin, who seems to be coming around, to his feet.

(Curry) – WHAT A MESSAGE FROM MARK STEVENS!  IN JUST 8 DAYS, MARK STEVENS, XSTASY, AND THE HVILLE THUGG WILL FIGHT FOR THE RICHEST PRIZE IN THE GAME.  AND THE HVILLE THUGG’S WRESTLING CAREER WILL BE ON THE LINE!!

(NTD) – What an end to this night!  Grand Slam telling the Hville Thugg that he’s not scared of him!!

(Curry) – THIS WILL ALL COME TO A HEAD NEXT SUNDAY BECAUSE NEXT SUNDAY, THE HVILLE THUGG WILL BE IN FOR THE FIGHT OF HIS LIFE!  BUT, THERE’S STILL MONDAY…SMARKDOWN!!  WHAT WILL MONDAY BRING!  WILL THE HVILLE THUGG SEEK RETALIATION ON MARK STEVENS?  AND WHAT OF XSTASY!  WILL THE TWO OF THEM BE ABLE TO KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF ONE ANOTHER??  THERE’S ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT!  SMARKDOWN…LIVE…THIS MONDAY!!

With that, a final shot of a laid out HVT is shown before and SWF logo appears and Storm fades off the air.

Guest BA_Baracus

[Misty stands in the hotel parking lot by a rather modest looking imported car, waiting for the Savoir.  Suddenly both Enlightenment members (wearing trench coats so as not to be too conspicuous) burst from the Hotel’s front doors and dash over towards the car.]

Savior – Get in the back Misty.

[The Savior unlocks the car then Misty scrambles into the back seat while the Savior and Prophet pile into the front.  The Savior slides the keys into the ignition, but the car won’t start.]

Savior – #### it!

[The Savior struggles with the car for a couple minutes before it finally comes to life.]

Savior – About time...

[The Savior shifts the car into reverse and is about to pull out of his parking space, but before he can a lime-green 1979 VW Rabbit drives up behind him!  There are cars parked tightly on the other 3 sides of them and Stubby has the Enlightenment boxed in.]

Prophet – What the ####?

Savior – That’s McWeed’s car…he’s got us trapped.

[The Savior opens up his door (denting the car beside him the process) then sticks his head out.]

Savior – Get out of the way McWeed!  You don’t want to force us to hurt your precious wife do you?

[As the Savior is speaking the sound of sirens can be heard approaching.]

Prophet – Oh shit!  He called the cops!  We have to get outta’ here…

Savior – Wait…we have to take his wife with us.

Prophet – Forget her!  She’s out of it…we’ll be caught if we have to drag her along!

[The sirens are very loud now and red/blue flashing lights can be seen not too far off in the distance.]

Savior – Shit…fine, get moving…

[The Prophet and Strangler open their doors, squeeze out and disappear into the night, leaving Misty laying in the back seat with a blank expression on her face.  The police cruisers arrive on the scene and Stubby makes his way over to his wife as Storm cuts to black…]

Guest BA_Baracus

Results

US TITLE MATCH

Xstasy © vs. Jay Dawg

- Xtsasy wins!  Wait...Dawg won?  No seriously...who won?  Dawg?  What?!

SINGLES MATCH FOR #1 CONTENDERSHIP OF THE ICTV TITLE

Sacred vs. The Prophet

- Sacred wins due to some mis-timed Edwin interference.  Oh when will you Carnies learn?

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

The Boston Strangler © vs. Mistress Sarah

- Sarah wins.  In the words of Jay Dawg...blaaaarg!

POLE MATCH FOR THE LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

Fallout © vs. El Luchadore Magnifico

- It was a #### tough decision, but the never-ending title reign...ends.  New champ!

N0N-TITLE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Hville Thugg vs. Edwin MacPhisto vs. Spider Nekura

- Thugg takes this one, but gets his arse kicked by Stevens afterwards...