By: The Prophet

-----------------------------

After Storm...

I don't want to see you waiting,

I've already gone too far away

I still can't keep the day from ending,

No more messed up reasons for me to stay

Well this is not for real, afraid to feel...

I just hit the floor, don't ask for more...

I'm wasting my time, I'm wasting my time...

You can't drop the feeling, there is no reason...

Just make the call and take it all... again...

Oh again...

Months went by with us pretending,

When did our light turn from green to red?

I took a chance and left you standing,

Lost the will to do this once again...

I just don't know what's wrong with me anymore... Do I have anything left? Has it come time to just hang them up and call it a career? I don't know the answer. What I do know is that I am the longest standing original member to never win the world title... and it's not for lack of will. I want that thing more than anything in the world and dammit, I'm determined to get it... aren't I? The thing is... I know I can get it. I've been touted as the future of this federation before. People have literally said that they admire me when I'm on my game...

I won 21 matches in a row. I don't know if anyone will ever pass that... the only time I lost is when I wanted to lose. I left because I lost the fire. Why is that? I was so close to the ultimate prize and I just walked away... is there something inside of me preventing me from succeeding? Every time I come back, every time I've had the tiniest bit of momentum... I always piss it away. Maybe it's an injury... but I fought through injuries before.

Right now, I've got this problem with my head... the doc says it's a trace of post concussion syndrome. But fuck, I'm no Troy Aikman... I can deal with it. Has it taken something out of me? I don't know... probably a bit. Can I deal with it? Of course. Why do I keep losing these fucking matches? Beats me... I know it's not for lack of talent. I've always had the talent. Pardon me for being frank, but I've got more talent than 90% of the bastards here. ####, I probably have more than the last 10%, too. But, you know what? I've got this stigma over me... I just can't go on.

Maybe I am wasting my time. Maybe I'll never live up to my potential... Should I just walk away?

Ever since I lost the ICTV title before, I haven't been on track. I feel empty right now. I have nothing left. There, I answered my own question... I really have nothing left. So, why can't I just go off into the sunset and say "It was fun, last year and this year were some of the best I've ever had, but sayonara"?

Because, dammit... I've got a mission here. As corny as it sounds, I'm determined to stick with my ideals. I want this enlightenment to occur... I wish everyone would just realize that what I'm trying to do is the right thing. People need it... and I want to accomplish my goal at any cost. If I could just make this happen without any work at all, ####, I'd do it. But, it's just not going to happen. All of the fucking shits in this federation have their own adgenda; they're all in it for the money. It shouldn't be like that, but it is. And, it's a damned sad thing.

Is it even worth my trouble? I'm gonna be a father soon... my wife is 6 months pregnant and I'm not even gonna be here at this pace. I'm a manic depressant who can't even do what he loves the most without fucking it up. I've attempted suicide, but the damned stigma over my head won't let me have my way, no matter what I do... I have this amazing gift of what I'll never use to its full extent. What a life...

I guess I should feel differently when it comes to Laura, though... I've been keeping her on the outside for some time now. She barely knows the beginning of this whole Enlightenment thing. She thinks that I just met up with my brother... my Savior... out of chance. She doesn't know that I was trying to end it all and bring her some peace... but I was really being selfish. She doesn't know anything, and that pisses me off. I'm not pissed at her, obviously, I'm pissed at myself. I'm going to be a father soon, and I'm too damned ignorant.

Is it really time to walk away? We could move away, raise our child in peace... be a real family... live the life. I'm never going to win it all, so why waste even more of my time... my child's time... my wife's time... just because of some foolish game that I play? That's all this is: a foolish game. It's a waste of time, and this is time I don't have to waste. Why am I doing this to myself?

The competition is what I desire; the thrills of victory are what I get in return. It's like a drug, I need my fix... I don't know if I could really go for any amount of time without wishing I was back here... I'm being drawn back and pushed away at the same time. It's a balancing scale that is being thrown around... if I wasn't so addicted to the high of my own pride, if I didn't feel this stupid sense of duty to the world, it would be an easy decision: walk away, Tyler. Don't waste your time. But, it's not that easy...

Unfortunately, it's gotten to the point where the negatives once again outweigh the positives... I have to do it. For Laura's sake... for the baby's sake... for my sake.

I have to stop this madness. I have no more time to waste.

Tyler finishes packing up his bags and looks around the room to see if he left anything. Once he's satisfied with his search, he walks over to the door, his posessions slung over his shoulder, and flicks off the lightswitch. He opens the door, walks out, and shuts it behind him...

"Where do you think you're going?"

A familiar voice calls out from behind him. Turning on his heels, Tyler McClelland comes face to face with his brother, his savior...

"You're supposed to wait for me. We need to train, your skills have slipped and we need to fix the problem. I think I know what you're doing wrong, and I'll show you wha-"

"No..." Tyler interrupts his Savior.

"Excuse me?"

"No, I'm going away... for a long time... forever." Tyler replies with a great sense of finality.

"You're really making a mistake. We haven't even begun the next stage in the-"

"I know, brother... I know. I can't deal with it anymore. I've got nothing left and you know it." Tyler says, reiterating his point.

"You're wrong."

Tyler shakes his head, then drops to his knees... he clutches his head in agony, a splitting headache shooting through his temples.

"My head... I can't deal with this anymore..." Tyler stammers.

"There's nothing wrong with your head, is there? You know I'm right... are you going to go away a loser? Do you want everyone to think... forever... about what might have been? Do you want to leave what you've started and already accomplished? Just walk away? I hope not... I know you, and you're a better guy than that, brother. Are you going to give up on this?"

Tyler sits there on the floor with his head in his hands...

"...b..."

"Eh?"

"....no." Tyler replies.

"I didn't think so. Look, take a few days off... even skip IGN... err... Smarkdown, or whatever they're calling it these days... rest up, get your shit in gear, then come back for the pay-per-view. I've got something planned and I need you here. Go on, get out of here. Rest up. I'll call you on Sunday for that little training session."

With that, Savior strolls off into the darkness of the parking lot and Tyler looks up at the ceiling in amazement...

How much longer am I going to keep playing these games?

Well this is not for real, afraid to feel...

I just hit the floor, don't ask for more...

I'm wasting my time, I'm wasting my time...

You can't drop the feeling, there is no reason...

Just make the call and take it all,

I'm wasting my time, I'm wasting my time... again...

Oh again...

I see you waiting, look so lonely...

I see you waiting...

I see you waiting...

- Default, "Wasting My Time"

OOC: Yes, this means I no-showed Storm once again... I don't know what's wrong with me right now, but I'm not quitting yet. I still want to accomplish some things. I just really feel empty as far as motivation goes. I'm gonna take off for Smarkdown and be back for the PPV and see what I can do... I hope I've still got something left, because I don't want to quit... but I just couldn't write anything on my match this week. This is all I could do for writing this week.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Your lack of motivation is quite simple...

...you just suck.  Quite a lot.  Haw!

Mothernature says, very true..."

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Cool promo Outcrap... Haw! I made a Stubby funny!

Let's hope you saviour is unmasked this PPV! Even though I know who he is...

21 wins dude... yet still no World Title... you know what needs to be done.

Guest Tyler McClelland

"Your lack of motivation is quite simple...

...you just suck.  Quite a lot.  Haw!

Mothernature says, very true..."

Whatever.

I wrote this for myself, not you. If you don't like it and think I suck, feel free to take a number. When the time comes, you and everyone else that thinks I suck can blow me.

Guest Zero_Cool

With all due respect, you should shut the fuck up, Outcast.  Stubby has given you opportunity after opportunity to do some shit with your character.  Exactly how many matches have you written since you came up with this Clan rip-off character?  What?  One?  Then you no show like a mofo the rest of the time, while Stubby keeps giving you high profile matches, giving you Title shot chances.

Edit:  I'm basically saying, quit bitching.

Guest Tyler McClelland
Stubby has given you opportunity after opportunity to do some shit with your character.

I agree. I never disputed that. I've had no will to write because I have no feud right now at all. If you would have read the promo instead of just reading the replies, you'd have noticed that.

Exactly how many matches have you written since you came up with this Clan rip-off character? What? One?

Three, but who's counting?

And, Clan rip-off character? If you would be less ignorant and actually READ WHAT I WRITE, you'd realize that, in fact, this is far from a Clan rip-off. In fact, the Enlightenment is the polar opposite of the Clan, the other side of the spectrum. So, respectfully, either research my character or shut the fuck up...

Then you no show like a mofo the rest of the time, while Stubby keeps giving you high profile matches, giving you Title shot chances.

Like I said, I haven't had direction with my character in a LONG time. There simply isn't any space open at the top for me, so I go after the ICTV title and don't write ONE MATCH THAT I PRE-ARRANGED WITH EDWIN! Wow, and what other title shots did I have? None. Again, stop exaggerating or just shut up. I really, really don't want to hear it.

Edit: I'm basically saying, quit bitching.

When did I bitch? I was simply defending myself from Stubby's insult. That was not the day to get under my skin, and I snapped back. It happens. So, I'm not allowed to defend myself? No... of course not...

Frankly, as has been my theme for this entire reply, I can only think of one sentence that would be fitting for my reply.

Shut the hell up. You don't know what you're talking about. Stay out of my business.

My apologies. That was three.

Guest BA_Baracus

"I think what Zero was saying was...

...your lack of direction is *your* fault.

If you don't like it, find someone to feud with or better yet you could have tried to beat Edwin and got yourself a title.  That definitely would have given you 'direction'.

...and quite frankly, you *do* have direction.  Or have you forgotten the whole Clan/Stubby/Enlightenment thing?  I wrote more than half of that storyline, dropped it in your lap and yet you still complain about lack of direction.

But whatever.

Mothernature says, hrm..."

Guest Tyler McClelland
...your lack of direction is *your* fault.

If you don't like it, find someone to feud with or better yet you could have tried to beat Edwin and got yourself a title. That definitely would have given you 'direction'.

I never disputed the fact that the aimlessness was of my doing. I've been lost since I haven't been able to talk much with my partner about what we are doing. I haven't honestly sat down and discussed storyline with anyone since before the PPV where I faced you, Stubby. The Clan thing was inevitable, and I never had any clue where to go with it since the Clan, frankly, wants nothing to do with my storyline. I don't blame them, but it's true.

And, I'm tired of saying that I set it up with Edwin because it was going to be likely that neither one of us would write. It was going to be made into a three way for the PPV, but the booking was changed, and I simply had no motivation at all to write against Sacred for the *second* number one contender's match that I probably shouldn't have been in anyways. I'm not complaining about that because it's not that big of a deal, though.

It's really their storyline anyways, though. They should have their own match.

...and quite frankly, you *do* have direction. Or have you forgotten the whole Clan/Stubby/Enlightenment thing? I wrote more than half of that storyline, dropped it in your lap and yet you complain about lack of direction.

I think the reason I complain about lack of direction... no, I know the reason I complain about lack of direction... is because of that fact. I didn't write the storyline. I don't know what my role is in it at all. Ever since the PPV (the last thing I planned in the storyline), it has been all you and the Clan's feud. I haven't sat down and discussed my role in it with anyone, except that I am to build heat with the Clan and Stubby. That's hardly direction.

Oh yeah, and Zero's post was a general insult to me. It had nothing to do with telling me the lack of direction was my fault, because he didn't mention ONE point in his entire post that suggested that. He simply took the opportunity to bash me, which is pretty fuckin' underhanded, if you ask me. A thinly veiled insult is pretty shitty, in my book.