TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Muzz

Storm komments

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

SUB-ZERO!

All people posting on the Komments thread must pick a Mortal Kombat battler who they believe reflects their current state of mind...

Muzz, your title has gone the way of the Jay Dawg!  JD gets his first US title...this should be interesting.

Big show is an understatement. Three titles change hands--doesn't that usually happen on the PPV rather than right before them?  In any case, I wouldn't be surprised to see Fallout fighting for a world title shot at the big show, now that his 5-month reign has finally ended.  The big news about Thugg's contract being on the line in the PPV match worries me, because usually when someone does something like that, it means they're leaving.  Which would be sad, and bad.  Cool promos all around, as the Enlightenment stuff seems to be building to some sort of climax.  I really hope we see the Savior at the PPV, and I hope he faces Spider for a superdupercrazy confrontation!

And so Sacred's coming after Edwin come PPV time...interesting.  There's the honor of some theme music to be defended here, you Australian ho!  DUN NUH!

Guest Beingz0wningj00

*Shines belt*

Who's the Dawg!? I am!

Who's the champ!? I am!

Who's drunk!? I am!

Guest HVilleThugg

Woohoo, I won!  Edwin, please tell me you wrote there...please!!!!!

If you did, then I'm very excited about my win.  Sorry, I don't usually get this excited but I haven't won a real match since before the last PPV.  The only win I have against an actual opponent was Stevens, and we all know what happened there.  So I was really worried that I didn't have anything left to maintain my status.  So, I'm real excited about beating the 2 people that I am truly scared of around here.

So Edwin...did you write?  If you didn't...you should lie to me so I can still feel good about winning.

As for the rest of the show...huge!  What a show!  JD is the US champ!  Sarah is the hardcore champ......again!  Fallout's reign of doom is over.  What a night!!

Sacred's coming after  Edwin...Stevens is getting physical...and Stubby loves Misty.  This was a #### good show.......

......oh, yeah....and my SWF contract is on the line at the PPV.  Although I think that's small news compared to......JAY DAWG IS THE US CHAMPION!!!

I'd like to get some honest feedback on my match.  I really want to see where I am before the PPV because like I said...it's been a while since I had to write against an actual opponent, so....any comments would be appreciated.

Also, I hope Edwin or Sacred aren't upset about what I did at the beginning of the match.  You two are feuding....right?

Da "thinking he better write his ass off if he wants to have a job next Monday" H

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Wheee! I actually did it! And it appears I beat Fallout all clean-like, too.

*greatly anticipates rematch at PPV*

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Thugg, your match was awesome, and I love that you used Sacred at the beginning.

I didn't write, and I'm sorry for that.  I passed out from exhaustion yesterday for about six hours, and only got to 1500 words.  We'll meet again, though, and you'll thrash my ass, I'm sure.  Heh.

Now that I've checked the SmarkDown card...back to bed.

Guest Xstasy

Sorry about the no show guys... this week has been the worst as far as free time is concerned.  Three new jobs, two going-out-of-town women, and the audition of a lifetime to prepare for.  And on top of that... Cox @ home internet being biznatches!  Ah well.  Surprisingly Excellent match from Jay Dawg.  You keep writing like that, McFly, and your losing ways are over.

Great show, I am psyched for the next one and the pay per view.  Edwin vs. Sacred!  All the Enlightenment stuff FINALLY coming to a head (please please PLEEESE), and Thugg's contract on the line.

But the greatest thing of all is how Mark Stevens is INCREDIBLY talented.  The guy can come out and deliver a promo, and then come right back out... and deliver the EXACT SAME PROMO with the EXACT SAME CROWD REACTION!!  It was like Deja Vu all over again!  Stevens, you are now the microphone masta!

This is starting to get fun again!  #### the PPV is gonna rock!!!

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Yeah dudes... my spell checker, and thesaurus is back up and working on my computer again! (Y)@me!

So far dudes, I've only read the promos, which were awesome nonetheless... I also read the ends of the matches. Thugg is a BAD man. And overweight. :P

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Well...after the last crap-tastic edition of Storm, I think we were due for a good show.

...and we got it.  So good.

Now onwards to the PPV!

Mothernature says, charge!"

Guest Insanityman

Did I get one prediction right? Anyways, cool match Thugg. Have fun with the titles JD and ELM. Looks like a good show coming towards the PPV. (I know about Smarkdown).

Guest Smeghead

Well, it had to happen some time.  Now we'll have to see how long the record holds.  :D

Guest HVilleThugg

D-A-M-N YOU EDWIN....DAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNNNN YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Well, it was still nice to write a match that I actually had to wonder if I was going to win or not.  I knew I was going to win the others, so it was nice to write with the pressure of knowing that I had to write well to even have a shot.  

One day EDWIN.....ONNNNEEEEEEEE DAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

Da "never having beaten Edwin" H

Guest Perfect_Bo

What the fuck has this world come up to?  I mean, now JD is the fuckin champion, what the fuck is that?  Ya mother fuckers are disgrasing my mother fuckin title...  The NY title and now JD has it...  What the fuck is going on.

I'm mad, because my nigga Fallout lost his title, he was the man, well, now all he has to go is up.  World title baby.

What else happen?  People hate Thugg?  Woopie fuckin do, I knew he was a bitch from the get to.  I'll say it again, he's a bitch.

His contract is up?  Well, hope he fuckin lose, because he's a bitch and I dont give two flying fucks what the fuck he has to say to me.

Well, the PPV is up and it's going to be the shit, it's going to be the shit when Thugg loses and leave the fed.

B "Fuck Thugg and his bitch ass crew" O