Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Smarkdown card (March 25/2002)

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Another one...

-----------------------------------------

Show: SWF Smarkdown

Date: March 25, 2002

Arena: The Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio, Texas!

Due date: March 25, 2002 at 12PM (noon) board time.

[Note - Not a spectacular card, but don't forget your promos setting up the PPV!  Also if there's anyone planning to make a return sometime vaguely in the future, PM to see if we can't plan something...]

HANDICAP MATCH

Jay Dawg and Sacred vs. Xtsasy

- On Storm Jay Dawg scored a huge upset when he beat Xtsasy to become the new US champion!  A displeased Xstasy has challenged Dawg to a match on Smarkdown, but instead of a title shot he gets Dawg and the man he defeated for the US title, Sacred, in a handicap match!

Match Description – DQ and count-out rules are in effect.  Only two men are allowed in the ring at once.  Dawg and Sacred must tag in and out.

Word Limit: 4000 words

Send to: Suicide King

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

Mistress Sarah vs. Spider Nekura

- The leader of the Clan hasn’t been winning much lately, while on the other hand Mistress Sarah’s been on a relatively hot-streak.  Will Sarah score the upset on Monday and continue her winning ways into the next PPV?

Word Limit: 4000 words

Send to: BA_Baracus

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

Edwin MacPhisto vs. Fallout

- On Storm El Luchadore Magnifico ended Fallout’s record setting 141 day long LHW title reign.  Fallout obviously wasn’t happy about this and wanted his re-match as soon as possible, but unfortunately for him Magnifico is reportedly violently ill and won’t be wrestling at Smarkdown.  Fallout has challenged Magnifico’s stable-mate Edwin MacPhisto in the luchadore’s place…

Word Limit: 4500 words

Send to: Suicide King

NON-TITLE, NO-DQ MATCH

Hville Thugg vs. Mark Stevens

- Around a month ago Thugg screwed Mark Stevens out of the SWF heavyweight title and the two will face each other (along with Xstasy) in a triple threat at the next PPV.  While most of the build-up for the match has focused around the relationship between Xstasy and Thugg, Stevens made his presence felt on Storm by destroying Thugg with a steel chair.  Prior to their big PPV match, these two will go one on one on Smarkdown.

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect.  Pinfalls, submissions and knockouts only count within the ring.

Word Limit: 5000 words

Send to: BA_Baracus

---------------------------------------------

Mothernature says another day, another card..."

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Stupid Crusen banning me from chat and me never contacting Sacred for a week!

We'll work out something big guy! Whoo! Blarg! Gralb! MrG fucks his mum!

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Woo, Fallout!  Not a big show, but cool matches.

Sacred, PM me so we can set some stuff up for the show.  I'm too sleepy right now.

Guest Suicide King

So far I've received none, count 'em, none of my matches yet.  I've received one request for an extension.  Y'all better send something or I shall kick some proverbial ass.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Kingy, you'll be getting mine and sacred's in a different manner, but no worries.

Guest Suicide King

Hey, I have an idea.  Next time you and X decide to collaborate on something why don't you tell the guy who would be marking your match instead of letting him wait five hours?