TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mystery Eskimo

New oasis single

Guest Mystery Eskimo

This may not be of interest to non-Brits, but isn't the new Oasis single just *awful*? Talk about progressivly pissing away your career.

Guest saturnmark4life

They really should give up now. I used to like them quite a bit when i was an indie kid of about 12 but always preferred blur. cigarettes n alcohol is just about the only song i like, all the other sound the same and they are pretty much useless now.

Guest Youth N Asia

When I heard "The Masterplan" I completly gave up on them...I guess they've put out a cd since...but I cannot seem to care.

They had a nice little 3 cd run...a lot more then most bands get.

Guest ratboy

Mystery Eskimo, are you referring to "the Hindu Times" or whatever the hell it's called??

I kinda dig it. A little bit, at least. But then again, I also quite enjoyed the last record, so I may be talking straight out of my arse.

Guest muzanisa

I cannot listen to Oasis anymore. Definately Maybe was okay everything since nah.

Guest ratboy

Well, two of the original members left about three years back. But their replacements are stronger musically, and seem to take all the crap doled out from Noel and Liam, so I'd have expected interesting things from the band. It won't ever be the same as it was from 95-96 or so, but they still could be decent with a fairly good live show.