TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vern Gagne

Who is the TSM...

Guest SP-1
The least annoying Christian. Or perhaps, you present Christianity in the best light.

I'm the most perverted, though I didn't really want to be.

I . . . think that was a compliment.

In any event I'll take it.

Guest Zack Malibu
Maybe I could try at Saved by the Bell....but that used to come on at the same time as wrestling on Saturday mornings...I had to prioratize

Eh, I wouldn't want you coming in with an unfair advantage. You've got me at DeGrassi, I've got you at SBTB. We're both equally adept at our own personal TV Trivia.

Guest Banky
Maybe I could try at Saved by the Bell....but that used to come on at the same time as wrestling on Saturday mornings...I had to prioratize

Eh, I wouldn't want you coming in with an unfair advantage. You've got me at DeGrassi, I've got you at SBTB. We're both equally adept at our own personal TV Trivia.

Deal!

Now lets make out...

Guest Zack Malibu
I'm definetley the shortest poster here.

It's ok Bob. Some women enjoy 3 inch penises. It's like finding a bushel of grapes behind your zipper.

Guest VinnySmack

I could go with longest streak without posting since I used to have this name at the old ezboard smarks site back in 2001 and I just now decided to bring it here.

Guest Downhome
DH, you look more like a celebrity than anyone else here.

Please not another Dr. Phill comment, heh. What are you talking about?

Guest Anglesault
Most over heel on the board?

*ahem*

Someone has been in their custom signature. I outrage nearly everyone with my lame, immature, and antoganizing behavior.

Only because I became a tweener, Banky. :)

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

Ok, it was Dr. Phil. But since you don't like that, you also look like a young Lionel Barrymore.

Guest Downhome
Ok, it was Dr. Phil. But since you don't like that, you also look like a young Lionel Barrymore.

Nah, Dr. Phill is cool. It's just, I'm fucking 22 and I'm told I look like him. That just, it's, just fucked. :D

Yeah, I'll take Lionel over Phill though.

Guest Anglesault

Nah, Dr. Phill is cool. It's just, I'm fucking 22 and I'm told I look like him.

Ooh, that's too bad. I wanna see!

Let's see.

I'm 5'11"

235lbs

25 yrs. old

And I've been told I look like Christopher Reeve

So I guess you could say I'm TSM's Clark Kent....except without the superpowers and superhero alterego.......well without a real one atleast.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I..have the least hair, guaranteed, since I have no hair at all.

MarvinistheAntiAlbert

Guest welshjerichomark

I have a hunch that MissMattitude may be british, but if she isn't i'm the only british, female poster here.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

You pick one for me:

TSM's Most obnoxious Heel

TSM's Most likely to be banned

TSM's Most Perverted (My next gimmick, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!)

TSM's #1 Sammy Hagar/Elvis/Hair Bands/Metallica/Jim Morrison mark

TSM's Most likely to be found and shot by Dames

TSM's #1 Guy who sides with the ethnicity synonimous with Hicks, and Nazis.

TSM's #1 Guy who bashes Mexicans, despite being one himself

I will never TSM's Scariest poster, I'm leaving Buffy Beast, and Use Your Illusion fight over that honor. :P

Every Rose Has It's Thorn!

Guest Midnight Express83

I think I win the title of "Being here the longest" by a few hours. Seeing as everyone with member numbers small than me are mods of TSM or TheSmarks.

Also I win title of "Most UnImportant member"

One more for me, I win closest to a major federation, seeing the World HQ of WWF is 4 miles from my house.

Guest Chuck Woolery

I'm pretty sure I at least contend for youngest, although I'm not sure if I am as I think Insanityman is younger than me (not sure though). If anyone wants to compare notes, though... fourteen, birthday 1/13/89.

- Mike.

Guest T®ITEC

I'm TSM's biggest female post whore, only because CC's posts are quality. Rarely have you seen me with a long post. On any subject.

In conclusion, SP & I should start TSM's only HBK FAN CLUB~!

Guest Retro Rob
I think I win the title of "Being here the longest" by a few hours. Seeing as everyone with member numbers small than me are mods of TSM or TheSmarks.

I used to be something like 17, but my account got ruined and the legacy ended.

How many other people were banned by Botter on the ezBoard, but allowed back in on this board after promising to Becker (he made me) that i wouldn't verbally attack SK anymore?

Guest Midnight Express83

Choken wins most times banned and yet still post here(combo of TSM and TheSmarks).

Guest Spaceman Spiff

::points to member number::

Guest Lord of The Curry

I nominate IDRM for "Best go-to guy when it comes to sex".......I don't think there isn't anything that man hasn't done or had done to him. Then there are some things that I hope he hasn't done or had done to him.

Me? Fucked if I know, I'm usually just here. Maybe the most hobbit-like of all the smarks as I'm totally rocking the hobbit-fro dealy right now, I'm not too tall (5'8), I have a round face, bright eyes and enjoy beer and constant eating.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

::Points out that I was once Mario Logan, but that poster has vanished from all TSM records::

Every Rose Has It's Thorn