TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Masked Yodeler

An idea to help stop the trolls

Guest The Masked Yodeler

Almost all the trolling on this board occurs in the WWF folder.  But few or none of the mods ever visit the WWF folder, because its infested with trolls and gimmick posters.

I propose a solution to this problem.  Make another mod.  I  know that they rule of thumb is that only Smarks writers can be mods, but I really think that one of the long-time posters who visits the WWF folder regularly should become a mod.

I recommend Kahran Ramsus, bps21, Tony149, The Mighty Damaramu, Army Eye, or even me.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

Thats a good idea. Maybe regular, non-troll posters could vote for who should be a mod.

Guest The Masked Yodeler

Good Idea, Mystery Eskimo.  We could just set up a voting thread, and tabulate the votes.

Guest Sykotic2002

I agree.  They are infesting the WWF folder.  I though maybe ignoring them would work, but it won't.  We need another mod to kick them off.

Guest Tony149

Good lord. I never say much about posters. H-e-l-l, I'm quiet about most things, but I was just in the WWF forum, and it's horrible. There's a bunch of stupid threads.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

i really like the idea. Tony, Bps1, or Kahran would make great moderaters

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

BPS and Tony are around the most. Quick someone mod them!

May I suggust my services? I am already the chat op, and Admin knows me. He knows I have a heart of gold, and I help the orphanage. So yea..

Guest Some Guy

BPS, Tony, Ramus, and Goodhelmet are here a lot and all of them seem trustworthy. I'd trust them to ban the trolls and be fair about it.  

This shit sucks sucks, when I got home and went on the site I couldn't beleive how stupid this Hairy Hunter Balls guy is.  I've never asked for someone to be banned as I just ignore trolls and stupidity, but this is out of control.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

yeah this is worse than any of the shit, bradshawdahoss and xkiller ever pulled.

Guest The Masked Yodeler

At least Bradshawdahoss and xkiller were funny.  These guys are just pathetic.  It's like watching a dying moose moan and wiggle around.

Guest teke184

This probably IS X-killer because he used the term "good sirs" in his most recent message, and "good sirs" was used quite often in X-killer's posts.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

your thinking of MR X. x killer was someone else. he made horrible spelling mistakes, was obsessed about andre the giant crapping himself, and if anyone disagree with him he'd threaten to come to their house and beat them up. oh and he once started a thread about what male wrestler you'd let rape you in exchange for sex witha diva.

Guest The Masked Yodeler

Yeah, I those guys were the kings of trolls compared to these morons.

Of course all trolls must be compared to Anglympic Slam.  He was a troll's troll.  A troll among trolls.  A veritable trolling machine.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

i got here about a month after he left. but i hear angleasult caught a ton of shit because everyone thought that he was anglympic slam

Guest One Bad Apple
Almost all the trolling on this board occurs in the WWF folder.  But few or none of the mods ever visit the WWF folder, because its infested with trolls and gimmick posters.

I don't think there's anything wrong with gimmick posters in moderation.  I didn't like Mr. X, but I recall a lot of other people who did.  Heck, he's not even here anymore that much anymore.  Dutha Rose is the the only other one here, I think, and he doesn't disrupt anything.

I propose a solution to this problem.  Make another mod.  I  know that they rule of thumb is that only Smarks writers can be mods, but I really think that one of the long-time posters who visits the WWF folder regularly should become a mod.

I recommend Kahran Ramsus, bps21, Tony149, The Mighty Damaramu, Army Eye, or even me.

Mighty Damaramu is way too sensitive.

You, Tony and Kahran Ramsus just don't strike me as the kind of people I'd want being moderators.  

bps ... I find he could be a little unstable.  He's okay, but I've always thought he could be a little off.

Army Eye would be the best choice, but I don't see him here a lot.

Best choice is the BX guy.  By far.

At least Bradshawdahoss and xkiller were funny.  These guys are just pathetic.  It's like watching a dying moose moan and wiggle around.

You liked xkiller?!

Now Bradshaw I didn't care for ... but I loved xkiller!  Was he banned or something?  If he was, he didn't deserve it.  I mean, sure he was confrontational quite a bit of times, but he really seemed to calm down right before he left.  The problem was that whenever he posted anything, some idiot would go and provoke him.  

I'll admit he was obviously a little slower than everyone else, but I'd say the same thing about Damaramu and cobainwasmurdered.  No one bothers them about it, though, not including myself.

This probably IS X-killer because he used the term "good sirs" in his most recent message, and "good sirs" was used quite often in X-killer's posts.

No, this HHH guy wasn't Mr. X.  I don't recall seeing a "g00D SIRZ" from him, so it's possible you're confusing HUNTER with BARON VON RUTHLESS!, which I believe is X's new screen.

your thinking of MR X. x killer was someone else. he made horrible spelling mistakes, was obsessed about andre the giant crapping himself, and if anyone disagree with him he'd threaten to come to their house and beat them up. oh and he once started a thread about what male wrestler you'd let rape you in exchange for sex witha diva.

You're one to talk.  I remember you and some others participating in a thread located in the old WWF folder that was started solely to attack xkiller.  It went up to somewhere in the neighborhood of five pages and spanned about fours straight hours.  

Jackass.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

yeah and the post you just made attacks:

cobainwasmurdered (not that i care if you hate me)

Mighty Damaramu

I don't think i've ever done anything to you and neither has MD.

and are you saying i'm solely responsible for the thread about xkiller? c'mon, not to mention that was months ago and i was brand new to the whole message board experince.

Seriously it seems like you go out of your way to cause problems with people.

Guest The Masked Yodeler

xkiller and Bradshawdahoss weren't banned.  They just stopped posting.

And I'd vote for bps21 as a mod.  He's always here, so if a troll pops up, BAM!, bps21 can squash him.

Guest One Bad Apple
yeah and the post you just made attacks:

cobainwasmurdered (not that i care if you hate me)

Mighty Damaramu

I said that I think Damaramu was sensitive.  That's an attack?

I replied to you because you gave me the impression that xkiller was completely in the wrong in regard to everything he did.  Sure, he was wrong a lot of times (though entertaining all the while), but he was also provoked endlessly.

I don't think i've ever done anything to you and neither has MD.

You didn't do anything me besides lowering my opinion of the overall community a bit.  Same with Damaramu, though he did compare me to a mass murderer.  I feel you both say a lot of extremely asinine things, so I respond.

and are you saying i'm solely responsible for the thread about xkiller?

I didn't say you were solely responsible.  I said you participated in it.  I can see where you could've misinterpreted what I said, so I added in a few words.

c'mon, not to mention that was months ago and i was brand new to the whole message board experince.

So I shouldn't bring it up?  You brought up xkiller's divas thread ... that's a few months old.  And from what I read, he was new to message boards as well.  

Seriously it seems like you go out of your way to cause problems with people.

So why don't you go out of your way to stop being a jackass?  

But, really ... I can't expect you to change merely 'cause I think you're an idiot.  Keep on however you like, just don't get upset when I say things about it.

Oh ... and you don't care what I think of you?  I dunno, but going by on how you've mentioned it to me several times, you're starting to make me think otherwise.

Guest The Man in Blak

I was about to mention something about that.

Maybe we should put down a firm definition of what a troll is?

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

I may be in the minority here, but I kinda disagree with the idea of making a regular poster a mod. Plus, since mods can't ban anyway, what good would it be?

Guest RetroRob215

Maybe they could delete repetitive threads, and move ALL of the ones that have nothing to do with the WWF, which would mean ther would 80% less clutter on that board.  Many threads on that board has already been started by someone else or has absolutely nothing to do with the WWF.  Where's Shane Spear?  He would put an end to this with his "The One and The Only" idea.