TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Masked Yodeler

An idea to help stop the trolls

Guest Tony149

Weren't some guys banned because Jay was upgraded to a Super Mod? If a regular poster became a Mod the choice would have to be made carefully. As you wouldn't want one who would ban or delete somebodys post because they don't agree on a subject ie. HHH holds down Jericho, Angle vs. the Glass Ceiling, Nash is really a woman or some shit like that.

Guest RetroRob215

I think the person who gets chosen should not be new, they should have at least been around for the EZBoard era, or maybe even the Delphi era.  Then we know they are interested in keeping the board clean and troll free.

Guest Brian

I personally don't think new mods are going to solve anything. We already have more mods than we did on the old board and I swear that nothing is any better.

WDI guys can I ask a question? If you hate the forum why are you posting here?

And Brain if the mods are not the answer what do you think is? I thin the mods such as you are improvning the place.

Guest muswp1

A simple question like that deserves a simple answer, they post here because no gives a #### about them and this board has a lot of traffic.

Guest Brian

I posted that before I became a mod, but it seems to be working out better. The only thing that could do as well is if we had the right to put temporary bans on IP's so that a super mod could look into it and make the appropriate decision.