TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plushy Al Logan

Longest ezboard sig ever

Guest EQ

When I looked at it, I noticed that his post count was 1, so either he made a new name just to be an ass, or he really is that dumb and either hasn't posted again or has been banned.

Well on EZBoards stats and stuff don't update retroactively like they do here. If you change your sig or post again it won't change on old posts on EZBoards so he could have posted more since then.

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

I would be fucking pissed if someone posted a sig like that in every board and thread! That was a long friggin sig!

Guest treble charged
WHY DO YOU HAVE QUITE POSSIBLY THE LONGEST EVER @#%$ SIGNATURE? WHAT IS THE POINT YOU IMMATURE SON OF JESU!

Guest evilhomer

Why would someone put that much into a signature. I've got a quick phrase and a small pic that I found funny and reflects my personality. All of that shit, what's the point? If someone's interested they'll click a link, that much crap in just a sig totally distracts you from whatever point he was trying to make.

Even the user name is annoying because its so damn long it makes the screen widen.

Isn't there a restriction on sig length here now? Im sure there is.

ChUnK!

Guest Kotzenjunge

Ha, silly satanists, sigs are for kids!

I was kinda sad to see it end.

Guest Jubuki

Someone must've forgotten to tell this nimrod there's no such thing as the 'longest sig ever.' Sort of like how the 13-page sentence in Absalom!, Absalom! isn't really the longest sentence in the English language - someone can always make one that's longer. Dumb fuck.

Guest Bannable Offense

Even if it was a one-shot deal, it's still a unnecessarily long sig.

Guest Blue Bacchus

I kinda read some of it... now I'm starting to believe in what he was talking about. Should I be afraid? :ph34r: