TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Galactic Gigolo

Joe Somar is a horrible writer.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Does anyone even bother reading his shit anymore? The first week he wrote the TNA report it was actually quite competent. I sent him an e-mail of advice and said he was off to a good start. Since then, my God, has he been reading "The Buzz on Being Scott Keith?" Whenever someone does an interview he does the "He's like, and she's like," type shit that works when Scott does it because it is usually done at the right times. He also managed to make me shake my head right off the bat by saying that he's late because of a stopped up toilet, disliked the tag match, brings up random shit in his reviews that don't belong there, etc.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Dames non-exclusive > Joe Somar exclusive.

And also, just incase anyone else replies, if I could I'd change the title so it wasn't the worst writer ever but "a horrible writer." Judging from the people I meet on the internet, I'm sure there are a lot worse.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

It sounds funny...but I don't really pay attention to how well people write there reports. I basically only click on them to see what other people's opinions were of whatever they were giving their opinions on.

Part of this is probably because I am too lazy to read entire articles...and that I write like a 5 year old with autism.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

I don't mind his opinions, but like any opinion columnist, it's the way he writes it that pissed me off. "Jerry Lynn's all like, and he's all like," ugh... In addition to a lot of other stuff.