TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

MAJOR Problem

I HATE CABLEVISION.

It seems that they have taken away all PPV capability here. I can't get TNA tonight....and if this situation isn't fixed, I probably won't get Judgment Day either. WTF!!!!!

If anyone else has Cablevision around here, is this happening to you?

I don't know what I'm going to do about my Diatribes. Would anyone be willing to send me a copy of tonight's show express mail? I'll pay ya for it....it would be like I'm ordering it.

Dames

Guest scratch

Yo Dames,

I live over in North Jersey, and my cable company, which used to be Cablevision, but they were replaced by US Cable (the Satan of all that is holy cable companies) and in November, US Cable decided to drop PPV channels out of the lineup so more people would buy their digital service. They havent changed their stance, it's 6 months later and I havent been able to watch a PPV in the comfort of my own house since then and I'm REALLY pissed off about it. None of my friends really like TNA that much, and they're all getting disinterested with wrestling altogether so it looks like I'm stuck either travelling upstate NY to watch it at a buddy's house or going to god-awful Hooters in Paramus. In short, I feel your pain Dames. Good luck man,

--George

Guest RenegadeX28

I have Cablevision.

I am presuming you have a hot box? Well, I live in North Jersey, and I have a hot box (Cablevision), but nothing has happened here. I even caught a glimpse of NWA. I don't watch TNA, but all I saw were 2 women wrestling in the ring....

Hey scratch, I think that's what's happening here....

Don't worry though...I'll have the Diatribe up sometime soon, Barron is hooking me up with a tape.

Dames

Guest Doyo

don't the observer and torch sites usually have ongoing results

or a report up by now? maybe they are having the same problems...

Guest nWoScorpion

Thank god! Without the Diatribe, I can't live through another thursday! (lol)

Guest Mole

Dames, did they charge you extra money for ordering a PPV?

I can't order PPVs at school, so I had to go to my sister's house to order it. I gave her the $40 bucks for it, then she said that they charged her an extra $15 because she doesn't have digital cable. She has Cablevision, so you might of had the same problem.

Guest geniusMoment

Get the digital cable and get the descrambler cards that you can put on the back of your digital hook up. Time Warner cable in Cincy did the same thing with only digital cable being able to order ppv. You might as well buy digital because just like dvds pretty soon thats what you will have to get. It costs it a little more now but the picture quality is great and you have many more channels.