TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

Can someone give me the results...

Guest Mole

None of the websites have the results from the show, so could someone just post who won what match please? Thanks fellas.

Guest Devin
None of the websites have the results from the show, so could someone just post who won what match please? Thanks fellas.

The wrestling world is waiting for Dames' Diatribe. :D

Styles & D-Lo beat Skipper & Low Ki

Sabu beat Sandman and New Jack

James Storm beat Chris Harris

Tracy beat Desire (Kash took Trinity out of the match)

Christopher Daniels won the tag titles from Lynn & Red by DQ

Glen Gilberti won the Anarchy in the Asylum, when Raven came in and evenflowed Sabu.

Guest The Notorious CRD
Wait a second...you can win the titles in a DQ match??

Yep. TNA instituted a rule that basically said a win is a win no matter how you get it. It was mainly done to prevent heel champions from getting themselves DQed or counted out to keep their title.

Tonight that rule was finally put to good use IMO.

Guest RedJed
Wait a second...you can win the titles in a DQ match??

Yep. TNA instituted a rule that basically said a win is a win no matter how you get it. It was mainly done to prevent heel champions from getting themselves DQed or counted out to keep their title.

Tonight that rule was finally put to good use IMO.

It was one of the few interesting and creative things of the show tonight, if you ask me. They announced that rule a month or two after the company started, and it moreless was never implimented until now. Caught me off guard to say the least. Unpredictability is good!

Guest My Eyebrow is on fire

How was the Royal Ru...I mean Anarchy in the Asylum?

Guest mach7
How was the Royal Ru...I mean Anarchy in the Asylum?

Well, pinfalls count in it, so it's not really a rumble. More like a Hyper Battle Royal. ;p

Either way, I'm still not buying Glen Gilberti as number one contender.

Guest hebtheeagle

Try a cheap copy of WCW World War 3. Speaking of WCW...what's the chances of Jarrett losing that belt anytime soon. Jesus Christ, he's TNA's version of Triple H!

Guest Slapnuts00
Try a cheap copy of WCW World War 3. Speaking of WCW...what's the chances of Jarrett losing that belt anytime soon. Jesus Christ, he's TNA's version of Triple H!

Thank you but you're too late, that lame argument has already been beaten into the ground. It's already been revealed that Raven for whatever reason refused to sing a new contract 2 weeks ago so Jarret had to make the smart and safe choice for the security of his company. Jarret's not the center of the shows either (in fact he hardly appears) and he doesn't make people look weak or undercut their pushes...