TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest realitycheck

SJL Metal Card - 05/13/03!

Guest realitycheck

SJL Metal, May 13th!

Due Date: 7pm EST, Tuesday.

Venue: Eh, why not? The Gund Arena, Cleveland, Ohio!

Send Stuff To: Longdogger_Pete

SINGLES MATCH

TV TITLE

TIM DILLON vs CHARLIE "GRAPPLER" MATTHEWS©

The Grappler is definitely worth his weight in gold, as can be evidenced by his repeated defenses of the Television Title. But what happens when you mix a drunken Irishman with an old school as hell guy? Let's find out.

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 3750

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

EUROPEAN TITLE MATCH

THREE WAY DANCE

VIKTOR TARAKANOV vs LEO BRESLIN vs JOHN DURAN©

You can't keep a good man down, it seems. Not long after losing his TV title, John Duran has risen to the occasion, and claimed the European championship as his own. Of course, with a new title comes new (Sort of...) challanges, as he must immediately defend it versus the Red Rage, who was unable to defeat the man Duran beat for the title, and Leo Breslin, who is getting his first chance at the Euro.

Rules: DQ, countout and pinfall/submission rules are in effect. Elimination rules.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

SINGLES MATCH

MANSON vs "CANADIAN THUNDER" CHRIS TREPANIER

A new face debutes in the SJL! Kind of! Young, technically sound, eager and experienced beyond his years, "Canadian Thunder" Chris Trepanier looks to make a splash in his SJL debut! Of course, he's going to have to do it versus Manson, who in coming off a sour loss for the world title, may take great pleasure in pounding some "new blood" into the mat.

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit 5000

Send To realitycheck

MAIN EVENT

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

CHAIRSHOT MATCH

VA'AIGA vs CROW©

No rest for the wicked, as the Antichrist Superstar is beginning to find out. After winning the world title in a tultimous three-way, he defended it against Sean Atlas in a harrowing Hell in the Cell, Sean Atlas's last JL match. And just last show, he scraped by Manson to hold on to his title for another day. And now, with only one show away from the ring after winning the title, Crowe must look toward the Maori Badass, who is definitely eager to sink his teeth into Markus Cirillo... and his world title. With another match where blood is sure to be spilt, is the fatigue getting to him?

Rules: DQ, countout and pinfall/submission rules are in effect. HOWEVER, steel folding chairs are completely legal to use on your opponent. Any other international object is not.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To Thoth

Bookers notes: First, let me apologize for getting the show and card up so late, again. I was sick and tired, I flaked, yadda yadda, I'm very sorry.

Now, about the card. It's small and not particularly inventive because... well, because the SJL roster is in possibly its most critical state ever. I did what I could with what I had, but people, if you could take it upon yourselves to try and spread the word about the fed be mouth or by text, I'd be greatly appreciative. Hell, just pray/sacrifice small animals/virgins in hopes of new recruits, if you can. Anything to help.

Edited by realitycheck

Guest realitycheck

Nah, Tod. I just didn't have enough matches to go around.

-Z

Guest Crowe

Good card considering the circumstances, I especially like the stipulation for my match and my oh my do I have some good spots in mind. One little nitpick though...

IT'S CROW! NOT CROWE!

Guest WrestlingDeacon

For the 6 millionth time, it is "WrestlingDeacon" with no underscore. Tod, if you want to mark my match you are more than welcome too, but I'm sure Z will fit you in next time.

Guest Tod deKindes

I know your pain all too well, Frostosis.

And nah, s'cool. I'll wait.

Guest realitycheck

Crowe/Frost: How odd, I've never made those mistakes before. Edited.

-Z

Guest KingOfOldSchool

Chris Trepanier! Post in the stats thread or send your stats my way... or I'll squash you as if you were Cutthroat.

EDIT: I have his stats now... Thank you to Z and Flesher.

Edited by KingOfOldSchool

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Is anyone going to actually book Aecas? I keep seeing him saying that he's bookable and he never shows up on cards.

::prod::

Guest realitycheck

He has? I know Janus mentioned that he planned on returning, but I've yet to see any PM's or anything...

-Z

Guest Crowe
Crowe/Frost: How odd, I've never made those mistakes before. Edited.

-Z

Heh, no biggie at all. I was only half serious. :P

Guest Longdogger_Pete

I did see a post from Aecas... um, somewhere. I'll be booking him for the Wrath card.

Aecas, next time you have a request, please send it to JLCC... we don't always see everything on the boards. :)

Sign in to follow this