TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest William E

Funniest TNA Moments

Guest William E

The funniest TNA moment that sticks in my head is when AJ Styles lost to Red from that crazy top turnbuckle rana and went onto the commentary booth still feeling the effects from the blow.

He had me dieing when he kept trying to convince the announcers that Red cheated. :lol: :lol:

Guest Coffey

B. T. James on Commentary making fun of Jim Ross.

"Stone Cold, Stone Cold, Stone Cold!"

The funniest TNA moment that sticks in my head is when AJ Styles lost to Red from that crazy top turnbuckle rana and went onto the commentary booth still feeling the effects from the blow.

He had me dieing when he kept trying to convince the announcers that Red cheated. :lol: :lol:

That was awesome.

Styles - "He cheated!"

Tenay - "How did he cheat?"

Styles - "... I'm better than him!"

I also liked where Tenay said that WWE DOES have a black announcer, Jonathan Coachman, and Konnan says "I said BLACK."

Guest RedJed

That midget wrestler Meatball damn near losing his balance trying to pick up a bag of flour

Guest the 1inch punch

Cheex

Monty Brown dropping Truth on his head

AJ Stlyes/Kid Kash fieldgoal kick

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Siaki's stuff since losing the X Belt has been funny as hell. "Did you know Ace in the Hole is a corporation?"

I've always laughed at the fact that Goldylocks has an on-again, off-again thing where no matter who she's interviewing, she gets hit on, called names, a run-in happens, etc.

Erik Watts' spoof of the Jarrett video had me laughing.

Dusty Rhodes and the stepladder.

Dupp: "You have perty lips." Goldy: "Thanks." Dupp: "I wasn't talking about the ones on your face" or whatever it was.

AJ Styles' actions in Week 14 when he helped Siaki attack Lynn.

I'll probably think of some more later.

Guest CoreyLazarus416
AJ Styles' actions in Week 14 when he helped Siaki attack Lynn.

I wholeheartedly concur. "You better be glad Bullet Bob didn't see that!" shouts AJ, in an "I told you so" manner, as he sits atop the very box Jerry Lynn has been locked in, kicking his legs with his arms crossed like a young child.

A lot of The Dupps' stuff was great, too. Not the MATCHES, but the BACKSTAGE PROMOS. I really liked it when Bo would try to cut a badass promo, and then start talking about "SHEEEEEEEYIT."

Guest Steel_Fury

I kinda thought it was funny when Vader charged the ring with Dusty and when he went to slide in the ring, he got stuck between the bottom rope and the mat.

Edited by Steel_Fury