TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhh6294

SJL Metal Comments

Guest hhh6294

:buttercup:

:bubbles: :wub:

:blossom:

...okay that was wrong. Anyway... Tight show- Crowe retaining, The Soviet winning, and Jenk Debuiting! What else could be better?

Oh yeah... weed. Lots of weed. :headbang:

Guest Crowe

I've only read my match thus far, and goddamn there are so many careless errors. That's what you get for being too tired to edit I guess. I will get around to the rest of the show soon enough, if not tonight, I'll be commenting tomorrow.

\m/

Guest Thoth

Surprisingly, I didn't see any errors... but your match was very very close. You won by one point, Crowe.

I feel real sorry for Va'aiga, who could've taken this on any other day.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Very good show, with Crow retaining, my return, Charlie retaining, and CTCT debuting, + the little thing from the anticipated Dan Caldwell. I'll get more in depth later.

Guest GLWUT

Congrats to Viktor. After receiving the notes on my match from Frost, I figured it was between Vik and Duran. So with that, I'm not going to post my losing match because after reading the notes... and reading my match again... it's not worth the read.

Nice show overall though. YA HEARD?

Guest Evolution

Yeah, well, I didn't write, because I just couldn't find a way to get myself rolling on the match.

This hardcore match with Dillon should get the juices flowing, though.

Guest The Superstar

Oh, great show. Congrats to Viktor and Crow especially, but we had a strong showing this time around. Let's keep it rolling~!

Sign in to follow this