TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Blue Bacchus

TNA One Year Bash Show

Guest Blue Bacchus

I'm headed back over there to get ready for the show, but damn! Each ticket is $45 bucks. Have fun watching the Show tonight.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I read somewhere that they were planning a big show for June something or other for the 1 year anniversarry

Guest dvkorn

I am pretty sure it is June 18th is the 1 year anniversary show. Their debut was on June 19th.

Guest Youth N Asia

For that much I want 3 hours and a loaded AND I MEAN LOADED card.

Guest ShooterJay

It better be AJ Styles vs. Jeff Jarrett Part II for the belt. Mark it down.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
It better be AJ Styles vs. Jeff Jarrett Part II for the belt. Mark it down.

It will be Glen/Jarrett. Which sucks.

Guest Blue Bacchus

Yeah it is on June 18th. Sorry, I was typing in a hurry because I had to get back to the Fairgrounds in time for the show. I had gone up there earlier to pick up my Ticket.

I didn't mean to be misleading.

PS- I'll scan the Ticket tomorrow and let you guys see the design, Kinda Spiffy it is.

Edited by Blue Bacchus

Guest Blue Bacchus

10069.gif

Here's what the speical Ticket looks like. Kinda Spiffy.

Guest Coffey

I actually like Glen Gilbertti (sp?). I liked him as Disco Inferno during his WCW run. The whole time he was on-screen I just kept telling myself "this guy would make it if he could get a gimmick." Well, at least in NWA they are attempting to shift his gimmick away from Disco. I think that the damage was pretty much done though. He'll always be Disco in most people's eyes.

I just want Jarrett to lose the title. Raven should have beat him if you ask me. S.E.X. is bad. NWA should focus on the X-Division again.

Maybe the 1 year anniversary will have some sort of gimmick match for the title? Perhaps Glenn/Jarrett in a cage?

Guest Blue Bacchus

S.E.X. = nWo Ver 2.0

I don't think Raven will ever get the strap from Jarrett. More likely Glen will and Raven might get it from Glen. I think that TNA is only going to reward those who really believe in the company. Raven recently tried to hold them up for more dough.

I like Glen and marked like a little bitch when he won the Anarchy in the Asylum match last week. He'll have the strap soon enough.

45 bucks? How much are they now? I've read that they don't technically sell out but have the asylum filled to capacity. So are they still gonna give away tickets when they can't sell anymore or what.

Guest Blue Bacchus

15 bucks ringside... and they STILL comp tickets.

I'm cheap what can I say?

I talk to Bert(who assists in ticket sales) on a regular basis and last night he said a lot of seats are being filled. I'm debating on whether to get a golden circle ticket now or wait till I am back in Nashville May 25th. Bert said they were going fast due to out of town sales and I'd really like a front row ringside seat. You get a free t shirt valued at 20 dollars, a special gift bag and I don't know if it is everyone but there is an after party for the fans and wrestlers/staff after the show. I can't wait!

Guest Blue Bacchus

I just hope it's a good show. It will be their chance to show the world that they are serious about competition.

Guest RedJed
IYou get a free t shirt valued at 20 dollars, a special gift bag and I don't know if it is everyone but there is an after party for the fans and wrestlers/staff after the show. I can't wait!

Thats totally worth 45 bucks to me. WWE charges almost 300 for their ringside tickets to the big shows and all you get is a fucking chair.

If I wasnt going to be on vacation at the time, I would fly my ass down there, guaranteed.

My PayPal account was inactivated due to me not getting my member number! I need help! If anyone is going to be at the show this week could you please get a golden circle ticket for me? I will pay you back the next week because I will be home from school that sunday (May 25th) I will try and work a deal with Bert (who usually holds a ticket fore me if I ask nicely) to save me a ticket.

Anyways my AOL/AIM screename is pmoney316 any one who could help me out will be my number two hero, (my best friend is my 1st hero) because I really want a ringside ticket to this show!

Thanks