TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Scott keith feedbag!

http://www.mckenzieus.com/mcm/smarks/feedbag.html

Did anyone read this? Man what a dick Keith is. I agree alot of the people who wrote in were stupid assholes, but even when they brought up good points Keith just blew them off and made obvious and lame jokes. He says hes not biased too I believe. He even included this line to rag on someone

"Losers always whine about 'doing their best'. Winners go   home and fuck the prom queen."

- Sean Connery, "The Rock" (irony!)

I thought that was pretty weird since he sells electronics at somewhere like Best Buy from what I hear. He's how old anyhow? 30?

Justin's thing is a lot better but he was a little obnoxius.

"Ah… it’ll be good when I’m doing that in a few years. Anyway, for the time being, those bitches aren’t getting SHIT from me. I’m all flirty with the smokin blonde girl and she hooks me up, much to the dismay of the guy who knows me from frequent visits but says nothing. HA HA!"

But all in all that is better than anything Ive ever seen from Keith.

Guest Pegasus Kid

I could change the text but the bottom line is I always flirt with the girls that are fresh out of college/University working at banks.  They're used to yapping with old folks and adults bitching about mortgages.  I'm sure talking with someone their own age and taking a few harmless compliments here and there is a slight pick me up compared to "I remember when I bought my home in 1965 and the Mortgage was only $30000.  You young folks are trying take all my money."  Sadly that was the exact line the girl told me about when I got up to her and asked how her day was going.

Why did a college girl say that to you? How'd she'd buy a house in 1965?

Sweet avatar by the way.

Guest MARTYEWR

I think what Justin was trying to say was that he hoped the girl would be in a good mood when he talked to her, but obviously that senior citizen or whoever had pissed her off too much.

I understand exactly what he (and she) are coming from. Maybe it's just me, but it seems more and more people who were from the baby boomer generation and beforehand are taking on the "I'm from the baby boomer generation or I lived throught the Great War! You aren't and you didn't. I own you, you lil' whippersnapper!" attitude.

Guest Judas14
Maybe it's just me, but it seems more and more people who were from the baby boomer generation and beforehand are taking on the "I'm from the baby boomer generation or I lived throught the Great War! You aren't and you didn't. I own you, you lil' whippersnapper!" attitude.

Which is why I like to respond whenever I encounter one of these dickheads that we the members of Generation X/Y can vote out their prescious social security/Medicare just like that if they get too uppity...

Judas, who can't wait for the spoiled rotten Baby Boomer Generation to grow old and get shitted on by us Generation Xers/Yers who still hold a grudge over how the Baby Boomers ruined things for everyone else that came after them (like drugs)....

Guest Judas14
Enslave the Elderly.

That is all.

Or as Homer so elegantly suggested in "Lady Bouvier's Lover":

"Old people need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use"

Guest The Masked Yodeler

There's a Simpsons quote for anything, and this proves it.

Guest RSPWFAQ
He says hes not biased too I believe. He even included this line to rag on someone

a)  Learn to read.  That line was ragging on Rock and Hogan when his defense was they were trying their best.

b)  What I do for a living is no one's business but my own, and has nothing to do with any argument presented.

Guest Pegasus Kid
Why did a college girl say that to you? How'd she'd buy a house in 1965?

Sweet avatar by the way.

Sorry, I may not have been clear.  I just meant that the customer before me (an elderly fellow) was ragging on her about his mortgage.  When I came up, I fired off a simple ice breaker with "You OK?  Let me guess... an old man complaining about oh... everything?"  She laughed, I laughed, life goes on.

I figured with my upgrade to "Super Moderator" that an upgrade in Avatar "power" was in order.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Is that Avatar Americanized Justin? Nothing I hate more than Americanized DBZ.

Guest Pegasus Kid
Is that Avatar Americanized Justin? Nothing I hate more than Americanized DBZ.

*shrugs* how the hell would I know?  It's not like you're listening to dialogue in the avatar.

He says hes not biased too I believe. He even included this line to rag on someone

a)  Learn to read.  That line was ragging on Rock and Hogan when his defense was they were trying their best.

Im sorry I didnt pay my full attention to your awful piece. But your correction considered, how does that match make them losers? That made Wrestlemania for alot of people. Even if you didnt like it, Id still say it was a success. Also...Im sensing alot of anger from you there Scott.

b)  What I do for a living is no one's business but my own, and has nothing to do with any argument presented.

You talk about alot of other things that happen in your life, so whats the big deal? But if you dont want to talk about it, thats fine. That doesnt change that I think it does have something to with my arguement actually. I think your bitter because your life hasnt gone the way you wanted it to. Of course only you know for sure, but that's just what I think.

I can hear Sean Schemmel's god-awful portrayl of something related to Son Goku coming from your avatar Justin! And I can almost here the beating of the horrible FUNI music while every character on Earth grunts! Turn it off!

Guest cobainwasmurdered

i really get tired of the scott keith bashing. if you don't like his stuff don't read it. it's like some people only read it so they can rush over to the message board to mock it. get a life....

Guest Don Becker
how does that match make them losers?

Probably because "they did their best" is usually the defense used when something wasn't terribly good to begin with.  Apparently, no one Scott has dealt with has come up with a better reason to rate Rock/Hogan higher other than atmosphere and intentions.  To compare to figure skating (which is entirely based on a subjective point system, much like star ratings), Italian figure skater Silvia Fontana surely skated her best.  Her best wasn't good enough for anything more than a 10th-place finish and high 4's/low 5's from the judges.  Yet, you didn't hear about any Italian outrage and demands that Fontana get gold...

i really get tired of the scott keith bashing. if you don't like his stuff don't read it. it's like some people only read it so they can rush over to the message board to mock it. get a life....

I read his stuff once in awhile to see if he's good again. Get a life? Maybe I should make a bunch of topics of how much I love him? You complain about the WWF all the time so why cant I do this?

Don I think the fact that they kept the crowd into the entire match for over twenty minutes means that the best they had was good enough.

Yeah but Scott's not rating matches based on atmosphere and crowd reaction. He's rating it on the technical aspect. And on the technical aspect the match blew. And those people that emailed calling Scott a moron telling him that it was a good match couldn't defend the technical aspect of the match. Hell what if they went out and choked and punched each other for 20 minutes and had a match totally devoid of psychology or anything resembling workrate but the heat was the same? Would it be the greatest match ever? Probably not.

And why is everyone always all over Scott? There's more writers on the site. But for some reason because Scott owns it and is probably the most opinionated everyone has to go through his reviews with a fine toothed comb and then rush here and nitpick it. Seriously.....what is the deal people?

Guest The Masked Yodeler

They're all jealous of his beautiful, beautiful hair.