TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tim Cooke

Question for scott on strap matches

Guest Tim Cooke

I am not arguing star ratings here, but I am in question of something.  Scott rates the Vader v Sting strap match from Superbrawl III @ ****1/4 stars.  He also gives the same ****1/4 rating to the Austin v Vega.  

I have very opinionated views on both matches, especially the first, but my question is, should I presume since both matches are ****1/4 that you think they are both equal to each other?

Just wondering.

Tim

Does it really matter dude? I think hes a dick, but you like what you like. Also he doesnt slave over match ratings so just gives whatever hes feeling at the time.

Guest The Masked Yodeler

Ghast, why do you have to attack Scott and damn near every poster when ever they mention Scott?

If you don't like Scott, why do you even visit this message board?  It's the board for TheSmarks.com, which is primarilly Scott's website.

Ghast, why do you have to attack Scott and damn near every poster when ever they mention Scott?

If you don't like Scott, why do you even visit this message board?  It's the board for TheSmarks.com, which is primarilly Scott's website.

I'm not attacking Scott or this guy. Maybe it seemed like that, but that wasnt the intent of what I said. I just meant I dont think Scott goes back over old match ratings so it probably just depends on his mood. And I can come here if I want. Just because I dont like Scott I cant come here? Stop being an ass dude.

Guest The Masked Yodeler

You're right about Scott and his match ratings.  And I'm not being an ass, I'm just curious.  If you don't like Scott and thesmarks.com, why do you visit this message board?

Why not? Scott is not the whole site. I like some other writers ok. Plus the message board is a whole diffreent thing from the site.

Guest The Masked Yodeler

Scott may not be the whole site, but he's the main event of the Smarks, if you will.

And the message board may be separate, but I hate 1wrestling.com, and I don't hang out on their forums for that reason.

Guest RetroRob215

Scott isn't the main eventer of the Smarks, he is more like the deteriorating superstar who either has to get with the times (cheer up a little) or give it up (retire).  Jay is like the Stone Cold of 96, a new face, who contributes the most frequently with the highest quality of work, yet he is still underrated.  I think that many people come to this board and not the site because they like the intellectual conversations and posters here....right....

Guest Kahran Ramsus

Scott's RAW Rant this week is great, even if he did miss the main event.

Guest RetroRob215

I didn't like, I would've rather he give real opinions on what really happened, but I was never into creative writing, so I may be more against it than most.

Scott may not be the whole site, but he's the main event of the Smarks, if you will.

So if I dont give a fuck about HHH, I shouldnt watch the WWF anymore?

And the message board may be separate, but I hate 1wrestling.com, and I don't hang out on their forums for that reason.

I never said I didnt like the site. I just dont like Scott. I think hes an asshole who lets his biases and his unhappiness with how his life went ruin him. Not that I thought he was great to begin with.