TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Terrible news

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

2 weeks ago, my apartment was broken into by a really mean person with a sick sense of humor.  That person could have stolen tons of stuff that I had laying around(TV/VCR/Computer/Stereo/CD Player/Clothes/Shoes/Money), but...nooooooooo. This evil person had to steal.........

My Gamecube!

Personally, I hope the evil SOB rots in jail, but chances are he'll get a few hours of community service and a slap on the wrist.  And because the guy is piss poor broke, and I dont have insurance on stuff that gets stolen, Im out a Gamecube.

Bah..  I've been in an evil mood for the last few days, but right now Im ok.  Hopefully by June I'll have saved up some money to get a new Cube, just in time for WM X-8 and Eternal Darkness.  I'll have to rebuy games (SSB:M and SSX) as well since they went with the Cube.

Guest areacode212

What a bastard. Did they actually find the guy, since you seem to know a lot about him (piss-poor broke & such)? Can't you shake him down and make him buy you a new one?

Guest dreamer420

That sucks dude.  Hopefully you'll get everything you lost back in no time.

Guest Flyboy
2 weeks ago, my apartment was broken into by a really mean person with a sick sense of humor.  That person could have stolen tons of stuff that I had laying around(TV/VCR/Computer/Stereo/CD Player/Clothes/Shoes/Money), but...nooooooooo. This evil person had to steal.........

My Gamecube!

Personally, I hope the evil SOB rots in jail, but chances are he'll get a few hours of community service and a slap on the wrist.  And because the guy is piss poor broke, and I dont have insurance on stuff that gets stolen, Im out a Gamecube.

Bah..  I've been in an evil mood for the last few days, but right now Im ok.  Hopefully by June I'll have saved up some money to get a new Cube, just in time for WM X-8 and Eternal Darkness.  I'll have to rebuy games (SSB:M and SSX) as well since they went with the Cube.

Man... that totally sucks.  I hope they find the guy and make him watch Test matches over and over again.  

Hope ya can save up enough money for a new Cube.. or better yet... import a Q!  Either way I hope you get it before WMX8 (... the game that hopefully will own) and Eternal Darkness (another game that will hopefully own).

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I know the guy who did it, and I have to go to court in May.  

Import a Q.  Hmmm...I hadnt thought about that.

Guest Flyboy

Heh.. yeah.

They play DVDs AND Japnese GC games.  I don't have one--but I think it's like 40 to 50 bucks more.  Or something like that.

Guest Bruin

It's actually 100 bucks more. :b

Anyway, Marvin. I feel bad for you. But the way you put it was just really funny.

That person could have stolen tons of stuff that I had laying around(TV/VCR/Computer/Stereo/CD Player/Clothes/Shoes/Money), but...nooooooooo. This evil person had to steal.........

My Gamecube!

Lol, I'm sorry but thats just funny that someone would go and steal a CONSOLE before any of those other items. I think mayhap they were trying to go after an item you wouldn't notice right away? Which is completely laughable because if you do know them, then they obviously know of your console gaming hobby.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

You know this reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons where Homer lost the peanut and found the 20 dollar bill. He started to whine then his mind said "Wait a minute....20 dollars will buy many peanuts."

Fortunately your burglar only found the peanut....not the 20.

Guest areacode212

So how did you find out it was him? Now I'm curious about the whole story.

BTW, I would have taken the GameCube over all that other stuff too (unless you had a LOT of money lying around). Mainly because I already have a TV/VCR/clothes, but I don't have a GC!

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

At least it wasn't an Xbox or PS2. Compared to those two systems, you got off cheap...