TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest realitycheck

SJL Metal Card - 03.05.27~!

Guest realitycheck

SJL Metal, May 27th, 2003!

Due Date: Tuesday, 7:00pm EST.

Venue: The Kingdom(e), Fargo, North Dakoda. (The Stadium in honor of our very own Suicide King. If you're confused (You should be), click here to find out more. In honor the first event at the Kingdom(e)--despite it's 6 month existance--it's Suicide King appreciation night! Free bobble-head dolls for all!)

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

OPENING PROMO

Leo Breslin

After what most would consider a lopsided feud, Leo Breslin finally won the big one, wrenching the TV title away from Charlie "Grappler" Matthews in a heated ladder match! In lieu of an opponent this evening, the new Television champ will be getting a penny for his thoughts. Literally. What JL'er doesn't deserve a raise after winning a title, anyway?

SINGLES MATCH

English Dragon vs Dan "The Phoenix" Caldwell

What's this? Another Englishman in the SJL? English, Aussies, Gaelic, Maori... we should really invest in a name change to the International Smartmarks Junior League. Or something. Anyway, English Dragon will make his debut against Dan Caldwell, who has had a rough go in his first two SJL matches. Can the Pheonix rise from the ashes, or will the Dragon ignite him once more?

Description: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 3000

Send To: Powerplay

SINGLES MATCH

Cassius Atkinson vs "The Extreme Solution" Johnathan Clarke

Cassius Atkinson is an aged, experienced ring general, looking to get himself atop another wrestling league, this time the SJL. However, right out of the gate, those plans were derailed by Scott Solomon. Can he reverse his fortunes against yet another new guy, Johnathan Clarke?

Word Limit: 3000

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

HARDCORE MATCH

Jimmy "The Demon" Liston vs Scott Solomon

Scott Solomon got a win in his debut match, and The Demon is 1-1 insofar of his SJL career. It's very hard to find anything interesting to say about newer guys who haven't really had much match history or feuds yet in these descriptions, so I'll just tell you I'm putting them in a hardcore match to see what happens. Hoohah.

Description: Hardcore rules. That is to say, there aren't any. Have fun.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: Tod deKindes

CAGE MATCH

EUROPEAN TITLE

Aecas vs Viktor Tarakanov

On Crimson, Viktor Tarakanov suffered a brutal, stinging defeat at the hands of Crow for the world title. Without question, Vik is a very, very pissed off exiled red (This anger is likely amplified by the hangover from the shots taken in the match). However, there's no rest for the wicked... Aecas earned his European title shot a few shows ago, and will cash in on it now. How could we add to the fun? Why, having this inside the confines of a steel cage, naturally.

Description: We on JLCC are benevolent toward Viktor's case, though. To win the match, HE may escape the cage through the door or over the top. HOWEVER... Aecas MUST pin Viktor to win the European title. He cannot win by exiting the cage. However... knowing this, he is allowed to leave, and say, go get some 'toys' for the match...

Word Limit: 5500

TAG MATCH

"Hollywood" Spike Jekins & Charlie "Grappler" Matthews vs Tim Dillon & Syndicate

Two winners last show on one side, one loser and a guy who had the day off on the other. Victorious on Crimson, Syndicate and Tim Dillon will bide their time until perhaps the next show, where better oppertunities await (Dillon's Euro shot, specifically, and perhaps something involving the TV title for Syndicate?). However, until then, they face down the interesting team of Spike Jenkins and Charlie Matthews. Will Matthews try to wash away the sour taste of his TV title loss, with Spike's aid? Or will Dillon and Syndicate make it two wins a row for the both of them?

Description: Standard tag match.

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: Thoth

SINGLES MATCH

Manson vs John Duran

On the last show, Manson revealed his secret tag partner as being none other than John Duran. However, with a shot for the World and Euro hanging in the balance for each of them, they came out on the losing end to Tim Dillon and Va'aiga. Being miserable, angry people, they blamed each other for the loss, and will now try to work the hate out here on Metal.

Word limit: 5000

Send to: WrestlingDeacon

MAIN EVENT

GLASS CEILING MATCH

NON-TITLE

David Blazenwing vs Crow©

Right off the top of Crimson, David Blazenwing and his valet Jen issued a challange to the SJL world champion, Crow: David wants your title. To illustrate his point, Blazenwing tore up a visage of the Anitchrist Superstar. No-one expected Blazenwing to get a shot at the world champion without jumping through some hoops, first... but upon hearing the challange, bemused, the world champion accepted. Not for the title, of course, because of Va'aiga's no.1 contendership win, and with some "special" stipulations attached. Can this newer, stronger, angrier seeming Blazenwing make good on his challange?

Description: Surrounding the entire circumference of the ring is a circle of tables. The ring ropes have been removed, so that the tables are an "extension" of the mat. The steel ringside barrier counts as "ring ropes" for any rope breaks that may occur on the tables. Falls only count in or on this "extension" of the ring. If you leave the area, however, there are no countout's. The catch? These tables are glass. Sturdy enough to support two large men standing on them, but ready to shatter from anyting more inpactful than a vertical suplex...

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: realitycheck

Edited by realitycheck

Guest WrestlingDeacon

That's a chock full card with a lot of good simple matches and match ups. Until you get to the main event. Wow, not even I would have came up with that one for the HSW. I'm looking forward to marking my match and see that Judge is joining the marking ranks. Give notes, home skillet.

Just saw that card is taking place in the King-Dome in Fargo. Bitchin'! In Z's honor, I will stop talking about the Memphis Eel for one week.

Edited by WrestlingDeacon

Guest emerald_fusion

A tag match should be fun, though i'm certainly up against a pair of tough opponents in Spike & Grappler. Hopefully me and Dillon can come up with something good though.

The rest of the card looks good as well, i'm particularly looking forward to the European Title Cage match, which will no doubt be great. The main event should be interesting too.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Surely you can find a hotter picture of Mai than that, man.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

In hindsight, Mai might have just underwhelmed me because of how fucking much Samantha Fox overshadows her. I mean, WOW. Good job, Frost.

Oh, hey, and good card, too.

Guest Dace59

You booked it Z, you sick, twisted, great man you booked it!

EDIT: On a more sane, less sick note, one packed and sweet card.

I want to see pure talent people, talent!

For blood from the people doing Hardcore. Your SWF Hardcore Champ demands that.

Edited by Dace59

Guest Crowe

Glass Ceiling match?

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Guest Dufflecoat Supreme

Glad to see stacked cards in both the SWF and SJL, very refreshing too see. I do hope this trend continues.

Guest The Superstar

OMGODZ GASP!!!!!!!!! Teh Muzzems~!1

and Spike, let's rock this mothafuck!

Guest Crowe

\m/ Dufflecoat Supreme \m/

Not really new, he's used it at other boards.

Sign in to follow this