TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest edotherocket

RAw Heavyweight Title Situation

Guest edotherocket

Here is my *assumption* of how things will play out on RAW in the near future. While it is only guesswork, I think there is a pretty damn good chance of this actually playing out, thereby lifting this out of fantasy booking fodder.

Triple H will drop the title to Nash at Bad Blood. This is so that when he faces Goldberg in their 'money match' at Summerslam and he loses, it won't be for the title. This is important to Triple H because Goldberg won't return a job and give HHH the title back since he flat out refuses to job to Triple H period (or anyone except Rock and Austin I'm told).

Now, this means that Nash will have to hold the title for two months since he'll pretty much be keeping it warm for Triple H. He'll beat a heel challenger at Summerslam and then drop it back to Triple H at the next opportunity. Of course, he will only hold it for that length of time and not any longer because he will bomb as champion and anything more than 2 months would be suicide.

So this leaves Goldberg, who will only job to Austin or Rock, without the title. The Rock is gone until Survivor Series and Austin probably won't wrestle again until the next Wrestlemania.

So my first question would be what would you do with Goldberg for the rest of the year? It's pretty hard to make a compelling story for someone who, due to politics will be no where near the title, but is booked as a monster who never loses (or will only lose in November at earliest).

And beyond Kevin Nash, who can Triple H feud with once he gets the title back? They fucked up the chance to use Flair (it'd be REALLY weak to turn him face again in August) and I don't think another feud with Shawn would really sit well since the last one went on for so goddamned long. If not a Clique member, then who?

Well in a perfect World without Triple H, he would forfeit the title tomorrow and there would be a tournament that Jericho would win. Then everything would be sain because with Triple H gone, Nash would be gone, and HBK and Flair would both retire.

Guest Youth N Asia

As long as the title stays on the Clique; HHH, Nash, Michaels...then everything is ok in HHHland.

And the way things are going that's going to be a while.

Guest nikowwf

We don't know who Goldberg will or won't lose too...thats pure speculation.

niko

Guest Goodear

I personally don't see Nash going over at Bad Blood considering his lack of reaction being at Steiner level or worse. I think the money match right now is Goldberg-Triple H for the title and fooling with that to give a reign to Nash is absurdly rediculous (which of course doesn't make it impossible).

Guest Youth N Asia
I personally don't see Nash going over at Bad Blood considering his lack of reaction being at Steiner level or worse. I think the money match right now is Goldberg-Triple H for the title and fooling with that to give a reign to Nash is absurdly rediculous (which of course doesn't make it impossible).

They gave Big Show a 2nd world titla after proving he had zero drawing power...plus Nash is HHH's friend...

I'm scared.

Guest EternallyLazy
I personally don't see Nash going over at Bad Blood considering his lack of reaction being at Steiner level or worse.  I think the money match right now is Goldberg-Triple H for the title and fooling with that to give a reign to Nash is absurdly rediculous (which of course doesn't make it impossible).

They gave Big Show a 2nd world titla after proving he had zero drawing power...plus Nash is HHH's friend...

I'm scared.

and what's really scary about that... is that Show's short reign as champion, in my opinion, was more entertaining than HHH's current reign

I don't think Nash is going to beat HHH though... I still have faith that the suits aren't THAT stupid. But then again...

oh shit

Guest El Satanico

Wow...some people still give a shit about the Raw Heavyweight Title?

Damn masochists

Guest EternallyLazy

Damn masochists

Well, it IS a pretty belt...

Damn masochists

Yeah...especially now that it has...CURVED plates!

Guest El Satanico

Yes...the belt deserves much better.

It's kinda like the hot girl that dates the asshole that likes beating her.

Wow, that was a strange comparison.

Guest EternallyLazy

lol, I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I read that

Guest EternallyLazy

Damn masochists

curved plates? I completely forgot about the curved plates!

Fuck pretty... this belt is SEXY!

Guest Youth N Asia

That's Gold

Damn masochists

curved plates? I completely forgot about the curved plates!

Fuck pretty... this belt is SEXY!

...OK...now you've gone too far.

Because now you've brought a bad image in my head....

Saw it in WWF magazine once...a fan brought the Playgirl the SHawn Michaels was in in the crowd...opened up to the centerfold...which had him nude with the old-school WWF Title covering his area....

...they put Vince McMahon's face over Shawn's.

:throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup:

Guest Kahran Ramsus

Show's second title reign was okay. Much better than his first, and certainly better than HBK's reign at the same time.

It wasn't really a reign for Big Show as it was a plot device to put over the Brock/Heyman feud. In a way, it was really Heyman's belt since he was the focus of that title reign.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

HHH will beat Nash and then lose to Goldberg at SummerSlam.

HHH can avoid putting over guys like Booker and Jericho and RVD and Kane...

but vince gets what he really wants when he wants it.

After losing to Goldberg HHH will resquash everyone on the roster so that we can all remember that no one else is in his league.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Here's what I think will happen.

HHH will go over Nash.

Nash and HBK will become a tag team again, turn heel, join HHH, and feud against RVD and Kane.

Goldberg will beat Jericho, Jericho turns face.

Goldberg vs. HHH for the title @ Summerslam, Goldberg goes over. Nash gets a title shot at the next PPV. Jericho vs. Michaels in a re-match.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

I don't expect Goldberg to still be around by Summerslam.