TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Moses The Monkey

Piper's shirt

Guest Moses The Monkey

Okay, so I go to Shopzone to buy Piper’s shirt, and find it’s totally gone. No sign of it whatsoever. Anyone have any idea why they would just remove a product, and especially a good one that’s probably a pretty good seller?

Guest Andy

It doesn't always mean anything.

I heard a lot of people thought D-Von was going to be released, when they stopped developing any of his cards for one of the card games, but it turned out they just changed his gimmick from Reverend D-Von back to the standard tag team wrestler role.

Cheers.

Guest Moses The Monkey

Yeah, I'm not saying it means he's getting released or anything, I just wanted the damn shirt.

Guest Mattdotcom

He ripped a fan's fake leg off and this is his punishment. He deserves it, too. He's a poophead.

OMG!!!1 Rowdy Roddy POOPER!!111

Moses, which RAW writer is that in your sig?

OK, seriously, are there any websites that sell WWE shirts that aren't affiliated with WWE.com? That might help.

Guest Dynamite Kido

try piper's website, you could probably get it there.......

Guest Zack Malibu
OK, seriously, are there any websites that sell WWE shirts that aren't affiliated with WWE.com? That might help.

No other site sells the Shopzone shirts, as WWE maintains exclusive rights to those. Many of them are actually created/suggested by the roster. Other places (such as my store) sell the licensed shirts, but occasionally Shopzone (or in our case once, WCW) will sell off back stock.

A good bet is Ebay, as I've seen people somehow get bulk shirts and then sell them off. And they look to be the legit shirts and not cheesy knockoffs.

Guest Blue Bacchus

I know they offered that shirt at the Smackdown taping I went to last month. So it's (was) availible at one time.

Guest Moses The Monkey

Yeah, I know for a fact they were selling it; I had the shirt bookmarked, but I went back to the bookmark today and it said something like "This product is no longer being sold.", and thought that was kinda odd.

Thanks for the help guys, I did find some shirts on ebay, but I'm still curious why they would just stop selling it.

Don;t you know WWE logic? As soon as they realise something is good, they completely change it so that it is crap again.

Guest Blue Bacchus

Hmmm... Pick one of the following as a possibility: A)They're gonna put out a new shirt or B)Piper is on his way out. :huh:

Guest Blue Bacchus

It would be a shame too, I think his "Coaching" of O'Haire is a nice rub.