TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wrestlingbs

The One and Only SD Spoiler Thread

OK, ummmmmmmmm, what could La Resistance have instead of berets to keep their French image.

Guest Trivia247

and here I thought this was gonna be a Smackdown Spoiler thread dooyyyyyyyy

and here I thought this was gonna be a Smackdown Spoiler thread dooyyyyyyyy

Us? Sticking to a topic? Never...

Guest Downhome

I now present you with two pictures...

stacy41.jpg

stacy10.jpg

...that one just might go in my sig, heh.

Guest tpww7

Those outshine my Series 02 Download by 1500 %. I'll go sit in the corner.

Guest Zero_Cool

***** Frog: They could've tried riduculous, yet fake facial hair. I would've laughed.

Downhome: again, I worship you.

Zero_Cool: That would work :lol: what about those stupid striped shirts that all the gay french guys wear...

tpww, this was the message that greeted me:

Sehr geehrter Besucher,

leider ist ein Fehler aufgetreten: Die gewünschte Seite wurde nicht gefunden.

Haben Sie sich vielleicht vertippt oder eine alte URL aufgerufen? Wenn nicht, informieren Sie bitte den Webmaster dieser Homepage per Email. Um zu der vorherigen Seite zurück zu kehren, verwenden Sie bitte einfach die "Zurück" - Taste Ihres Browsers.

um, YEAH!

The Mr. America one. I got a 'This Angelfire site has reached its bandwidth limit for the other one.

Guest tpww7

*SPOILERS*

(SPOILERS) WWE Smackdown Taping Results from Pensacola, Florida

No dark matches and Velocity tapings tonight as I was having some satellite technical difficulties at the time. Hopefully someone who attended can email a report of that.

Smackdown starts with Sable coming to the ring. She introduces the participants for the very first match and sits at ringside to watch.

Nidia w/ Jamie Noble beat Torrie Wilson with a rollup holding the tights. After the match Torrie pantsed Nidia.

Vince arrives to the arena in a limo.

-commercial-

Backstage, the lie detector testers are testing the equipment on Stephanie.

Backstage, Team Angle walk to the ring for their match.

Backstage, Eddie Guerrero and Tajiri prepare for their match. Tajiri presents Eddie with a set of car keys that he stole from someone.

-commercial-

Eddie and Tajiri drive a lowrider truck to the ring.

WWE Tag Team Champonship

Tajiri and Eddie Guerrero beat Team Angle by DQ.

Backstage, Mr. America sits in his locker room worrying about the lie detector test.

-commercial-

Vince McMahon comes to the ring for the lie detector test. Vince says he still has that smile on his face. Vince welcomes us to a very special edition of Smackdown. Why is it so special? Because it will be the last show we will see any form of Hulk Hogan in the ring. Vince says once the test is done Mr. America's contract will be null and void. Vince sees Zach Gowen sitting at ringside. Vince says after the test tonight neither Hogan or Zach will have a leg to stand on. Vince introduces Mr. America.

Mr. America comes to the ring and he sits at the table in the ring and gets hooked up with all the lie detector equipment. Vince tells Hogan he is not singling him out because he has all his corporate employees go through the same thing. Because if there is one thing Vince can not stand it is a liar.

The interogation begins.

Are you the man known as Mr. America?

Yes.

Are you currently sitting in a wrestling ring in Pensacola, Florida?

Yes.

Are you currently employed on Smackdown?

Yes.

Are you Hulk Hogan?

*long pause* Can I please have a drink of water?

Vince asks the question this time.

Mr. America, are you Hulk Hogan?

No. The tester says he is telling the truth.

Vince wants the question asked again.

Are you Hulk Hogan?

No. The tester says he is telling the truth.

Mr. America is asked the same question 4 more times with the same answer. The tester says Mr. America has passed the lie detector test.

Vince says Mr. America is lying through his teeth. If Hogan can pass the test then Vince himself can pass it. Vince wants the equipment put on him.

The interogation on Vince begins.

Are you Vince McMahon?

Yes.

Are you the chairman of WWE?

Yes.

Hogan wants to ask a question.

Are you the biggest asshole on God's green earth?

No. The tester buzzes wrong.

Are you a sick, perverted, power hungry freak?

Vince says he is a respected business man. The tester buzzes wrong. Vince can hardly talk without the tester buzzing wrong. So finally Vince says what he does he does for only himself. The tester buzzes correct.

Hogan asks if Vince pleasures himself by looking at pictures of Torrie's Playboy?

Vince says atleast he doesn't fantasize about Mae Young. The tester buzzes wrong.

Vince says he hates Hogan. The tester buzzes correct.

Mr. America calls Vince a liar and knocks him on his ass. Hogan leaves.

-commercial-

Backstage, Vince asks Stephanie if she just saw what happened. Vince says Stephanie was the one responsible for hiring the lie detectors, to make sure the equipment worked properly, and she was the one who hired Mr. America. Stephanie says if Vince doesn't believe her she will take a lie detector test. Vince says next week things are going to change for the better. Vince walks off calling Stephanie a smart ass.

Sean O'Haire w/ Roddy Piper beat Chris Benoit. Piper had entered the ring and Benoit put him in the crossface. O'Haire kicked Benoit in the back and rolled him up holding the tights for the pin.

Backstage, The FBI are shown lifting weights and talking about their 2 on 3 handicap match tonight with Undertaker and Brock Lesnar. The conversation ensenuates that not only will they be using weapons in their match tonight but something much bigger.

-commercial-

A caption says that Rey Mysterio will take on Matt Hardy next week on Smackdown for the cruiserweight championship.

Backstage, Rey Mysterio does a self interview talking about pulling his groin last week and how he will beat Matt Hardy next week in Anaheim on Smackdown. Matt Hardy walks up and says he will destroy Mysterio next week. Mysterio falls to the ground in pain after getting kicked on his injured leg by Matt.

-commercial-

An Ultimo Dragon vignette is shown with the caption saying "COMING SOON".

Basham Brothers (Doug & Danny) beat Spanky and Rikishi when one of the brothers pinned Spanky and had his brother holding his feet on the ropes. After the match the hometown hero and Spanky put on top hats and dance for the crowd.

This is so far, more to come.

I know, they have gone to the other one. Don't desert us! We'll put more pictures up! Promise!

Guest Your Olympic Hero

They are probably just trying to push the Bashams onto the big show... therefore giving them a win. Don't act like you thought Spanky would get pushed very far anyway...

Benoit jobs to O'Haire, and probably makes him look like gold in the process..

more POINTLESS Hogan/mcMahon boring horseshit

This Hogan-McMahon crap is going to just keep going on and on until a rematch at WM next year, isn't it.

Guest wrestlingbs

What the hell?!? I leave to read for a while and when I come back somebody puts up another spoiler thread? Jesus, this was the first spoiler thread I have ever made.

:tears up. Runs to his room:

Ok, I'm fine. I wasn't upset about the thread. I was upset about that Hogan/Vince horse shit. Anyway, good job keepin' the thread going.

Guest sean pyro
Eddie and Tajiri drive a lowrider truck to the ring.

Only reason to watch this week.

Guest Mattdotcom

Big Show gets his job back. I guess Vince STILL won't speak to him, so he can't be punished or anything.

I love how in a match with your hot, new, nearly-undefeated star teaming with an older worker, whose career is winding down thanks to being plagued with injuries, the hot, new, nearly-undefeated star jobs to someone who made the boss angry and ahsn't meant jackshit since 1996. Is Big Show sleeping with Linda for God's sake? I mean, blahblahblah bitchbitchbitch...

*Looks at pictures*

Nevermind.