TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crowe

WRATH Comments

Guest Crowe

I haven't read any of the show yet, but I PROMISE I'll get round to it eventually and maybe even comment...

Since Zed's too llazy (that's not an error) to announce the main event's winner...

The winner is...

CROW!

Bad luck to my good friend, Card and don't worry, you'll take this belt off me sooner or later. If it's any constellation this is what Zed said afterwards...

"Great, great matches from the both of you, and I think this might be enough to secure WF roster spots for the both of you."

\m/

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

My match sucked. It won though. So (Y).

Crow, that title is soooo mine.

Guest Aecas

Not if I hold you down first Spike ;)

On the whole though I thought it was a great show.

The n00bie match was short and sweet, though a little spacing wouldn't hurt, makes it easier on the eyes ;) anyhow congrats go out to Mr Tybalt.

I really enjoyed the 5 man Battle Royal, good job by the English Dragon on that one it was a good read.

Leo, condolences on losing your title on but I'm confident that you can win it back off of Syndicate, keep it up :)

Again the fatal Four Way was another impressive multi man match, and now I am going to face off against someone I've wanted to write against for quite some time.

Nothing to say about my match save that I put Dillon over horribly, he's literally as tough as they come :D

Spike won the match? O_o Well done Spike.

HUGE rematch between Crow and Va'aiga, brilliant match and it seems the bird is still destined to hold onto that title belt of his for a bit longer.

Guest KingOfOldSchool
Axis: "At the start of the show, we heard a few words from Manson, and he isn't just going to lie down for Spike. So prepare for a full on hardcore battle from these two!"

IRONY~!

Guess what I mean by that, everyone. I'll give you a hint. It's what I always do when it comes to writing. If you guess right, you win nothing. But no matter, the match still accomplished what it was supposed to.

And sorry about the spacing, or lack there of, in that opening promo. I had spaces between the lines, I swear.

kthxbye :wub:

Guest emerald_fusion

I didn't think i'd be ablle to beat Breslin, but i guess i pulled together something good enough to win the TV Title. Well now that i've got my first JL title hopefully i can keep the momentum going and have a decent reign, though with the quality of writers in the JL that won't be easy.

The rest of the show looks good at first glance, i've only skimmed so far but it seems like another typically good show from the JL, the main event in particualr looks great, but that's to be expected when Crow's writing.

Guest GLWUT

Sorry I couldn't offer competition, Syndicate. I talked to Thoth and told him I no-showed, cause I cut my finger at work, and it hurt to type, and it pissed me off, and I couldn't produce 4000 words. Lame reason, but still...

Congrats though Syndicate. If there's anyone that could've taken my title that's in the TV Title scene, it's you. :)

Maybe I'll get it back though!

Guest Powerplay

To all 2 1/2 who wrote for the Battle Royale I'll get you comments either late tonight or early tomorrow, but I will get them to you. A good showing from all that did, and I was disappointed with those who didn't, and I can forgive the one guy for really trying hard to get one. Anyways, I'll be back later with comments.

I jobbed to a sig. move not a finisher, after going for a frog splash when i shouldn't have making me look a fuckwit for even thinking about climbing the ropes.

Does that make it acceptable to try to job Crow out to my punch combo? flapjack? big lariat?

I'd have FAR rather the leg psychology lead to me not being able to get out of the way of an Evenflow Moonsault.

I will be Avenged or Retired.

Edit: This post is the result of a STRESSFUL family funeral and may not accurately reprsent the view of me at full (or at least my normal 80%) sanity. I guess I need to vent at someone.

And I KNOW Crow missed an Evenflow in mine, but the point is Va'aiga doesn't HAVE to top rope against Crow, Crow HAS to Top Rope against Va'aiga cos he can't NBC him. It was included as a hope spot and a crow pop. And anyone who says "the sharpshooter is a legit finisher" - listed finishers are legit finishers. If you have 7 legit finishers in your sig moves you have an overpowered moveset IMHO.

Edited by Rawknight

Guest Crowe

The sharpshooter is Crow's primary submission finisher, I found no need for it to be placed in the finishers section as my writing is not psychology based.

Not to sound rude or harsh, but it's a goddamn e-federation, you lose some, you win some, but you have to accept that, no matter how close it was. Frankly, it makes me sick to see people question a marker's decision, cause what can you do about it? Absolutely nothing. Now, I'm guilty of questioning a marker's decision once, that being old Johnny Dangerous, but I've learnt from the wasted effort.

I do not agree of you getting a title shot without winning a number one contendership, I think it's unfair on myself and the other people in the federation who write every card to try and get somewhere. To be handed a world title shot just because of getting so worked up over a fucking loss is ludicrous.

Ok, so maybe that did sound a bit harsh, but that's what I believe. I by know means wrote this to spite you, but a man has to express what he thinks.

Peace.

This is the first time i have EVER been drawn to quetion a markers decision, and it will be the last. I guarantee that. The rest of your match WAS your usual high standard, but seeing as Z described to me in his marking notes it in a way which made me believe it was going to be perfection I thought I'd have to read it first. And I found holes in it. What I think doesn't matter, I'm not a marker, but HELL if I'm driven to damn near quitting the fed through frustration I expect to be allowed to vent at least once.

Do I deserve another shot? Aside from the fact that Z said I could, and consensus in chat (and I asked people - and that's not including the views of Dace who is probably biased towards me and has been a good dude to me while i've bee having this crisis of faith in my abilities) was that it was the right thing to do, to give me a rematch. I have at least two victories against everyone else in the world title division and other than you Thor is the only person with a singles victory over me on the WHOLE SJL roster. I have won my last 2 #1 contender matches and 3 of my last 4. Who beat me in the other one? You.. I've run you scary close TWICE now including a 1 pointer, and that's only ever happened twice in SJL history, and I'm prepared to put both my bump AND my gimmick on the line in what I consider to be a blowoff quality match. If Va'aiga goes I am prepared to enter my nerw character whereever on the card I'm placed, bottom or at least as low as the Euro division. I'd like to see new guys at the top of the card. Grappler keeps blowing people away, John Duran has earned a spot at the same way I did (showing lots and hard graft and steadily improving), Thorakanov is there and thereabouts and Spike.. well Spike's Spike but he's still capabale of fleeting moments of pure genius.

Now do me the honour of the rematch, and show. You get to retire my favourite character, hold me down for a month AND ruin a SWL angle if you win; That's an honour you shouldn't turn down.

Guest Crowe

Now do me the honour of the rematch, and show. You get to retire my favourite character, hold me down for a month AND ruin a SWL angle if you win; That's an honour you shouldn't turn down.

Wow! You really shilled that and made me want to do it! Not... frankly, it kind of disgusts me to think that you believe I consider accomplishing those things an honour. It makes me sick, in fact, I'd rather no show or forfeit my belt. All this bickering and such will just make the match a chore to write, it will lose all the fun, hell, even now, this whole situation has made me loathe even thinking of writing.

I will not go on any further, I did however have quite a long reply to your post, but after a small discussion with Zed, he swayed me to not post it because it will most likely turn this thread into a confrontation of... well not nice stuff. Please know that I do not agree with the rematch whatsoever, it's not right, it's not how things are supposed to function in this federation. But I am going to show for the match, and if I lose, I don't care, and if I win, I don't care. Either way I'm going to lose something I valued.

Guest Crowe

Forgot to mention, this is all of course is Spike wins his gauntlet match and I beat him. I expect to get dethroned though, cause Crow = Fears Spike.

Sign in to follow this