TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest KingOfOldSchool

Promo: Flammable

Guest KingOfOldSchool

Staples Center, Los Angeles. Hours after Wrath has ended.

A lone figure paces back and forth in a locker room. He's one of only a few remaining in the arena.

His bag is packed. He's ready to take off to his hotel. But something keeps him here, in solitary thought. He's too mired in thought to even take a proper shower.

It's as if one thought has been racing with another in his mind, his focus switching back and forth.

He'd been staring at the dried blood on his hand for a while now, and picking it off his face or out of his hair. "I fucking had him," he thinks as he continues to pick red specks out of his mane.

With each clump of dried blood he pulls out, he stares at it for as much as five minutes, before tossing it aside in frustration. And as if his old schizophrenia is taking hold of him again, he nearly answers himself with a doubtful rebuttal to the previous question, but thinks better of it.

The other thought that keeps him here is the close call.

It was only a short time ago, when Spike Jenkins unmercifully fired a fireball off into his face. He was blinded for a short time, and he's lucky that it wasn't worse. But still... what about the next time around?

Almost as if in an uncharacteristic calm, stoic state, especially considering his situation, he leans into a mirror and brushes more specks of blood off his face. Now relatively presentable, he bends down and picks up his bag, only to spot a half used can of hairspray on the ground, no doubt a leftover from a wrestler who was in the locker room earlier. He picks up the can and glances over it, spotting "FLAMMABLE" on the warning label. Chuckling at first, he hurls the can full force against the wall and lets out a mighty scream, before exiting the room and heading down the hall, thoughts of revenge now on his mind...

Guest Crowe

Yes!

KILL! KILL! KILL!

*cough*

Nice promo, could stand to be a little longer, but I only say that because I write long ass ones. I look forward to see what you have planned for revenge.

\m/

Guest Aecas

Bwahahahahahahaha.

Nice promo, I'm looking forwards to the revenge too.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Fireballs = Teh Badass.

Nice promo, especially the part where it says my name. (Y)

Sign in to follow this