TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rawknight

Promo: I can't take no more of this shit

The sound of a shaking dressing room wall being have a fist crash down onto it echoes around the backstage area. Echoing pulses of sound fill the air as the cathartic smashing of gauntlet like fist on plaster fires out.

Va’aiga: FUCK THIS SHIT! I CAN’T TAKE NO MORE OF THIS SHIT!

Va’aiga stomps over forcefully to his seat, towel still wrapped over his head, the white fabric stained deep with the caked blood and sweat of a hard wrestling match.

Va’aiga: FUCK that little SHIT!!

A voice at the door.

Voice: Media call for Va’aiga

Va’aiga: IF you don’t want me to ram my fist down your throat and lynch you with your own lower intestine, I suggest you tell the waiting press to get the FUCK off my back. Clear?

Voice: I’ll stall them for you, sir.

Va’aiga: I am not taking press calls tonight.

Voice: Fine sir.

Va’aiga: I can’t TAKE no more. That miserable fucking bird has just stolen another fucking victory out from under my VERY nose, and I’m denied, DENIED the title which should by now be RIGHTFULLY MINE. I can’t TAKE NO MORE of this shit.

Va’aiga flings the towel forcefully away and it slaps off a wall and droops down over one of the benches.

Va’aiga: FUCK this shit. Fuck the fans. Fuck the boys in the back. FUCK EVERYTHING. That little squirmy piece of crap is gonna PAY. I can’t TAKE NO MORE OF THIS SHIT.

Va’aiga stands and kicks out at a footstool sending the small wooden object arcing across the dressing room where it rebounds off a door and falls apart in a hail of splinters.

Va’aiga: This federation is MY HOUSE. That ring is MY HOUSE. That belt is MY BELT. DENIED. DE-FUCKING-NIED AGAIN. I can’t TAKE NO MORE OF THIS SHIT!

Va’aiga turns and gives the stare of blind rage RIGHT into the upper corner of the dressing room, where years of wrestling experience have told him the dressing room camera sits if there’s no cameramen in the room.

Va’aiga: It’s all gonna end soon. It’s all gonna be over soon. I’m gonna lay this one down for all the SJL fans, all the boys, all the lunatics that run this little asylum to see. I hate authority. I hate bookers. So I’m booking this little payoff myself. It’s all gonna end. I CAN’T TAKE NO MORE OF THIS SHIT!

Va’aiga steps closer to the camera and stares right into the lens, his gaze tearing a hole through the hearts of the viewing public.

Va’aiga: I want my rematch. I will have my rematch. And THIS is how it’s gonna go down. 20 minute time limit. If I can’t get the job done in 20, it’s over. No DQ. Steel Cage. Escape is an instant LOSS. No running away, motherfucker. Pinfalls and submissions only. I WILL NOT TAP AGAIN. Title on the line. THE BELT IS MINE. My career on the line. THE BELT IS MINE. If you beat me one more time, I’m out like a blown blub, I got my money, I got my place doing power courses at the academy, I get by. If I win I get the world championship for the FIRST DAMN TIME in my long long career. Choker no more. Tag guy no more. Midcard no more. I CAN’T TAKE NO MORE OF THIS SHIT!!! BOO-YAH!

And with that Va’aiga reaches round for a chair and with one swift motion knocks the camera clean from it’s housing. The last thing the camera catches as it arcs down to the floor is Va’aiga storming out of the dressing room.

Guest Crowe

Rematch? I like the idea, but you're going have to win another number one contendership match before getting it, yo. Ignoring this fact though, I suggest we book this match for our last card (that we will write), the Wrath card. I can't think of a better way for us to exit the SJL and move up to the SWF.

If i lose to you again and don't win the belt, I'm retiring Va'aiga, taking a break and returning in the SJL with a diffrent character, deferring any bump that may or may not be offered. I am NOT going up without winning the belt, and I am NOT going up with a character that can't be the best.

Career vs Title. I'm serious.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

I'm taking this into a promo on Crimson. Why? Because I rule. You'll see.

If spike wins his gauntlet and then beats crow for the title, it's #1 contender vs career. I'm not gonna totally write Spike off out of hand.

Oh and run your promo PAST me Spike, I don't want to take a verbal shitkicking with no right to reply while I'm setting up a big match, K?

Guest Dace59

Dude, this is intense, and a lot to bet.

But I know you feel you have to do this. So all the best.

I don't know if you have to go this far, but fuck me it's going to be IN FUCKING TENSE!

Sign in to follow this