Guest bravesfan Posted June 3, 2003 Report Posted June 3, 2003 If you're in the process of taping these episodes, and would like to set-up a purchase or trade with me, please hit me up at [email protected] or PM me. I desperately need the the return promos of Rock and Kurt Angle.
Guest BifEverchad Posted June 3, 2003 Report Posted June 3, 2003 Dude, I'll throw them in IF we're gonna be trading soon.
Guest bravesfan Posted June 3, 2003 Report Posted June 3, 2003 I've already got a deal for these tapes, Bif. I know we're setting up a big trade anyway, so... Hey, I've told you what I want from your list; now, you need to tell me what YOU want from my list.
Guest BifEverchad Posted June 3, 2003 Report Posted June 3, 2003 lol Ok, um......do me a favor and post HERE, what you want from ME. Then I'll reply with what I want.
Guest bravesfan Posted June 3, 2003 Report Posted June 3, 2003 Here is my last e-mail Bif, summarizing my wants (added a few things)... I'd rather trade show for show (for the Raws, Nitros and Smackdowns) Stuff I'M REALLY interested in: 11-16-98 Raw is War (Steve Austin vs The Rock) (WWF Title) 01-31-00 Raw is War (HHH vs Kane) (The Radicalz debut) 02-07-00 Raw is War (10 Man Tag: Dx/Radicalz vs Cactus, Rock & Too Cool) 01-28-02 Raw is War (Steve Austin vs Kurt Angle) (#1 contenders match) Anything after that, would be any RAW's from September 2000 until January 2002. I didn't have TNN during this period, so I want to catch up as much as possible. You have my list of tapes, right? If so, post, PM or e-mail me with your wants.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now