Special announcement is at the bottom!

SJL SUPERSTAR OF THE MONTH - Charlie "Grappler" Matthews

SJL RANKINGS

#1. Crow (up 1)

#2. Charlie "Grappler" Matthews (up 5)

#3. Viktor Tarakanov (up 5)

#4. John Duran (no change)

#5. Christian Blackwell (down 4)

#6. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins (no change)

#7. Aecas (new)

#8. Scott Solomon (new)

#9. Leo Breslin (up 7)

#10. English Dragon (new)

#11. "The Extreme Solution" Johnathan Clarke (new)

#12. Va'aiga (up 2)

#13. "Canadian Thunder" Chris Trepanier (new)

#14. David Blazenwing (up 5)

#15. Jimmy "The Demon" Liston (new)

#16. Kaine (down 3)

#17. Tim Dillon (new)

#18. Cassius Atkinson (new)

#19. Syndicate (down 1)

#20. "Dark Rebel" Terry Wayne (down 10)

#21. Dan "The Phoenix" Caldwell (new)

#22. Manson (down 13)

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Many of you have asked me what's going on with my signature. "What's happening in 6 weeks?" I'm about to answer that question...

Sunday, July 13, 2003 will be the date of a special SJL show... a show that I booked last July and will be booking again this year for its second anniversary...

I hear the groans among the veterans, but it's true... July 13th...

SJL WRATHAPALOOZA II!

For those of you that aren't aware, Wrathapalooza is a special outdoor edition of SJL Wrath, filled with some... ahem... fun matches. Last year's special was held in Tampa, Florida, in Ash Ketchum's backyard (after we were kicked out of the Ice Palace...long story).

This year's edition will be a little more interactive. I'll be considering suggestions from all of you as to where to hold this year's event. Starting today, you can PM your nominations to me, and I'll gather them up and make a decision from there. There's still plenty of time to submit your ideas, so nominations will be accepted until Saturday, June 14th. SWFers and retirees are allowed to make nominations as well -- they may even be given a chance to participate in the actual event, if they so choose.

That's it for now, get those nominations in and I'll have more information soon.

Guest Insanityman

Very nice as always, and I actually marked out rather than groaned- I just had a normal match with Fugue... but it turned out to be one of my personal favorites. So uhm, wow, it was a whole year ago? I truly am wasting my life...

and your rankings STILL need some sort of strength of opposition weighting, and some bonus for showing says the 3 times #1 contender ranked 12th. Still better than ranked 16th behind at least 5 guys who aren't in the fed any more.

Not that i disagree that Crow is #1 Or Grap is SOTM, cos that's both right.

Maybe factor in some human numbers for a month, and then next month work on the previous month's rankings to keep it as pure statistical maths as poss? I dunno I failed statistics.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
So uhm, wow, it was a whole year ago? I truly am wasting my life...

You and me both.

Guest Ash Ketchum

Hey, you guys are welcome to come back to my backyard anytime :D

(Well, it's Ash/Craven's backyard, not mine. I live in Michigan in real life, but still, if you guys ever want to do a show there, at anytime, just drop me a PM. :))

Sign in to follow this