TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lemon Drop Kid

World Title Scene predictions

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

Some question them blowing a big--time match like Styles/Raven/Jarrett a week before their big anniversary show. Obviously something's up with this, so I'm going to make a couple of predictions.

D'lo confronts AJ about the use of a chair in that match and accuses him of teaming up with Raven to set him up. AJ says he's not in league with Raven, apologizes and everything seems to be smoothed over.

In the main event, Styles has the advantage, when the ref gets bumped. D'lo runs out and delivers a Sky High and a Lo Down on styles, and hits Raven with a chair or something. Jarrett covers Styles and retains.

As a result, the Anniversary Show sets up as a stacked card with:

Jarrett vs Raven (Raven wasn't the one pinned in the triple-threat, and the finish was controversial. Raven finally wins the title.)

AJ vs D'lo (This time it's personal. And hopefully this time it gets a lot MORE time and brings the asterisks.)

Sabin vs London

AMW vs XXX

Some type of blowoff to Trinity/Kash

Something with Red (Maybe finally a good grudge match vs Lynn)

I'm sure they'll throw some crap on there like Konnan/Truth vs Harrises but over all, I have a feeling it will end up, at least on paper, as the year's best show.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Although they weren't on the show this week...Lynn and Credible started a feud last week.

I honestly don't know what's going to happen in the World title picture.

I thought this week would clear that up...but it made it harder to figure out.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I have no idea.

He's never missed a show to my knowledge. So I know he isn't touring anywhere.

The WWA stuff is over too...so I don't know.

Jerry Lynn wrestled on Xplosion from what I heard.

Great follow-up on THAT angle.

Maybe Lynn vs. Credible next week?

I liked that card LDK made for the anniversary. That would be awesome. They should let the show go three hours, too.

i think dlo is gonna interfere next week, setting up a 4 way at the aniversary show. BUT, they could start off the show with a 3 way, dlo interferes challanges for a 4 way on the anny show, killings runs out and challenges for a 5 way at the anny show. doubt it tho.

Guest RedJed

I like that lineup LMK.......in fact I think they should have only 5 matches MAX on the 6/18 card if they plan on doin just a two hour deal. I want every one of those matches to have importance, and the only way to do that is with time. The only other thing I would add is maybe another X division match with scramble madness rules or something, but just with the cream of the crop x title guys. Like Kash, Lynn, Red, etc. I have a feeling we'll have no way of not getting past the hard 10 finals on the 6/18 show as well, ack.

Fill up next week with Lynn-Credible, a few hard 10 matches, the finals of the tag thing, Killings/Truth v. Harris Boys (winner gets tag shot after the 1st anniversary show), maybe Watts v. Kash with the winner getting both girls or something? Basically I dont want to see much of any filler at all on the 6/18 show, thats all I know.

Guest Devin

What I'd like to see done for the Anniversary show?

Have the show go three hours, to give everything time. Announce Russo as the new Commisioner of TNA, at the top of the show. Have him and Jarrett come out to celebrate their new alliance, and power over the company. Russo announces the new head of security, Harris Bros., keeping them away from ever actually wrestling again. Tenay could then play up the fact they stole the Harris Bros. from SEX, that all the power lies with Jarrett now, and that Raven has no chance later on tonight.

I'd also have Killings comes out and cut a promo about Russo & Jarrett holding him down ever since he lost the World Title. After a few minutes, Gilberti makes his way out and basically tells him to shut up. Explains that they had similar pasts, both being considered nothing but comedy acts. That instead of bitching about politics, Gilberti went out and did something about it, turning himself into a major player. Killings responds by saying he not only did that, but became the World Champ, something Gilberti couldn't. Setting up a short feud between the two, in order to elevate Killings back into the World Title picture, and dropping Gilberti back down.[/i]

Plus a sit down interview with Mike Sanders, and New Jack & Sharky playing Hungry Hungry Hippos.

Opening Match

CM Punk & Colt Cabana w/ Ace Steel vs. Matt Stryker & BJ Whitmer

At some time during the match, have Triple X & Sabin come out to watch, but not get involved. Tenay can drive home the point that Triple X & Sabin see the competitors as a threat to not only the X Title, but the Tag Titles as well. The Second City Saints would go over, setting up a feud with Triple X (my dream feud) down the line.

X Title #1 Contender Elimination Match

Kid Kash vs. Frankie Kazarian vs. Kid Romeo vs. Jerry Lynn vs. Red

Kash is the first to go, after being distracted by Watts mindfucking him. Watts is on the ramp flirting around with both Goldy and Kash's "property" Trinity, causing him to be finished off by Red. Kash chases off after them as they walk to the back, happy to see it worked. Romeo's the next to go, followed by Red. In the end, Kazarian gets the upset win, only to be attacked by Sabin. Lynn just walks off pissed, and is met on the ramp by Credible, and they brawl to the back.

X Title Match

Chris Sabin vs. Paul London

Sabin wins, and Tenay makes comments about being surprised Sabin was able to keep the belt without help from Triple X. Also noting that this is the second time London has earned a title shot, only to just come short of becoming champ.

Tag Title Match

Triple X vs. AMW

Sabin costs AMW the match, for Harris not choosing him as his partner. Not that I want to see a run-in finish, but I think Triple X need to keep the titles, and AMW can't afford a clean loss right now.

Ladder Match

AJ Styles vs. D-Lo Brown

D-Lo costs both Raven and Styles title in the match with Jarrett, because of Raven's interference and Styles using the chair, so now it's personal. Hopefully a ladder match and alot more time, and they can do much better then they did this week. I'd have Styles go over, putting him in line for the next title shot.

World Title Cage Match

Jeff Jarret vs. Raven

This one needs to go at least 45 minutes, and have no interference, to make up for last time. I'd have it go a good 15 minutes of brawling around the arena, before they even get into the cage. Then another 30 or so minutes inside the ring, both guys bloody as hell, with Raven winning the title. After Raven wins, Russo comes out and orders the Harris Bros. to handcuff Raven to the cage, and has Jarrett reenact the chairshot heard round the world, despite The Gathering's efforts to stop it. A closeup of a bloodied, beaten, near dead Raven chained to the cage as champion, is shown to end the show.

=======

What I think we'll see?

World Title Match

Jarrett vs. Raven vs. D-lo Brown vs. AJ Styles

Tag Title Match

Triple X vs. AMW

Jerry Lynn vs. Justin Credible

Kid Kash vs. Eric Watts

Killings & Konnan vs. Harris Bros.

Hard 10

Mike Sanders vs. New Jack

Edited by Devin

Guest The Decadent Slacker

Right, now what i would like to see at the big show (i too want it to at least crack 2 1/2 hours, min.):

NWA Title: Raven Vs Jarrett, steel cage I Quit match

Styles Vs D-lo, 30 min Iron Man for #1 contendership, or a Gauntlet For the Gold

Kash Vs Watts

Hard 10 finals (might as well try to enjoy it): Sandman Vs Siaki

Tag Title: AMW Vs XXX (some stip would be nice)

X title: London Vs Sabin

What we'll probably get:

NWA Title: Styles Vs Raven (one of them better fucking win next week)

Tag titles: AMW Vs XXX (Storm turns on Harris, cuz it's Russo)

Sandman Vs Siaki

Watts Vs Kash

The Stereotype Connection Vs the Nazi Twins

Sabin Vs London

i'd be happy either way. but i'll take whatever at this point, based on the fact i'd order the big show anyway.

Guest Dynamite Kido

Honestly I think that they are gonna have the title jump around after Jarrett loses it. They probably are looking for some kind of feud for Jarrett to be involved in so that he won't constantly be involved in the World title picture......

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

My ideal card would be:

Raven vs Jarrett (Steel Cage)

D'lo vs AJ (No stip, just a long, good match)

XXX vs AMW (2 out of 3)

Sabin vs London

Sandman vs Sanders (Hard 10 Finals, ends in under 3 minutes)

Lynn vs Punk vs Red vs Kash

3 hours, plz.