TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
syxx2001

some newz

NWA:TNA has brought in long time Spanish wrestling announcer Armando Quintero. Konnan is expected to do the color commentary on the Spanish broadcast when not involved in a segment.

Jeff Jarrett had a meeting backstage at the May 14th show, urging the heels to go over stronger and be more menacing in the ring.

Ed Ferrera was backstage at a recent event trying to get his job back. He quit the company early on when financial problems caused TNA to ask him to take a paycut.

credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Ed Ferrara knocking Jeremy "Kermit" Borash the fuck out back on Week 8 was a thing of beauty, though...as was his spear on Bill Behrens from Week 5 (?) during the striptease segment.

Otherwise...gone.

i wouldn't mind him back on commentary. but i wouldn't take him back after he left cause he thought they were gonna crumble. im tired of the two face announcers. they need a person to cheer for the face, and one to cheer for the heel.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I like commentary the way it is.

Tenay knows how to call a match, but he lacks enthusiasm.

Bringing in a heel announcer is just a waste of time.

I like Don West, dammit.

He bring excitement to commentary that Tenay doesn't.

Guest The Decadent Slacker

Fuck Ed, bring in RANDY SAVAGE!

Tenay: Awesome move by Kid Kash!

West: THAT WAS GREAT MIKE!!

Savage: That was the best move that there has been ever seen so no doubt Kash is cool, dig it?!

sure, it'd suck, but i mark for Savage. A heel Joey Styles would be interesting too

Edited by The Decadent Slacker

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Savage as an announcer...

**somebody flies off with an elbow drop**

Savage: HEY! THAT'S MY MOVE! OH YEEEEEEAH!!!!

Guest Mindless_Aggression

If you must bring in anyone...bring in the Dream.

It gets no better than the fuckin Dream.

I think between Dream & West i'd go on a killing spree. But a thrid guy who's a fucking character, thats what they need. what's Slick doing now? yeah, minister, right. although it would be a fun/tasteless angle if they brought DiBiase in: DiBiase & friends vs New Church!

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

The hilarious thing about Savage is that he sounded like he was doing an impression of himself. He'd say stuff like "That doesn't fee-yull goo-ud, not even a leetle bee-it, oh yeah!!"

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

If there must be a heel commentator than I think Father Mitchell is the obvious answer.

He's always in promo mode anyway.

Guest Lemon Drop Kid
True dat, true dat.

Or even MORTY~!

MP3 is gone :/

I know: SID! He's not doing much. doesn't have a leg to stand on. he's perfect. Yes, that joke blew more than Tommy Rich, but hell, i need to at least try sometimes.

Savage rules. i love the guy. i always thought his commentary skills were better than people say. i mean, he always had an enthusiasm. but i'd love Tenay/West/Savage. Mitchell is good, but his gimmick wouldn't allow much room for development. now someone like, say, HEEL ALFRED HAYES would rule. Joey Styles is just a far off pipedream to me